Independence Day! Fireworks! Zombie Go Boom! What Else Do You Need to Know?

Yes, well, safety. But hey, in The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave you’re free to be brave. And stupid. Happy Independence Day!

comments

1. avatar formerwaterwalker says:

Argh! 13 minutes! I could only stand 30seconds…Happy 4th!

1. avatar Mikial says:

No kidding! I lasted 1:30 but that was about it. Still, we all love blowing shit up and being socially unacceptable.

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

I could have done just fine without that one, 16V…

*sigh*

1. avatar 16V says:

Sorry, there was more than a vague similarity of accent, as well as demonstrated IQ. One can be pretty certain there is something unfortunate looming in our youtuber’s future, and, well, if I were a betting man…

2. avatar jwm says:

A stray spark can ruin his day.

3. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

I think those guys are on the Darwin Award short list.
    I do crazy stuff, but I wouldn’t have done that last one.

4. avatar strych9 says:

“We’re professional idiots”

I never would have guessed.

5. avatar Cliff H says:

Definitive proof that fireworks will not kill zombies, or generally speaking, people – but the WILL hurt you, a lot, if you aren’t careful.

Happy Fourth of July. Somebody hold my beer…

6. avatar Geoff PR says:

Nothing says dumb-assed-rey like July 4, s shit-load of dubious fireworks, and setting them off with a propane torch for a punk, no less, next to your trailer…

Yeah. 🙂

1. avatar jwm says:

My wife has a cousin that lost a hand, eye and had a metal plate put in his skull because of fireworks. He’s a living example of “Hold my beer and watch this.”

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

As a shining example of lack of brains, last year, two (2) NFL players, from two different teams, no less, had fingers blown off due to fireworks…

7. avatar waffensammler98 says:

My dad grew up in the late 1960’s, when M-80’s and Blockbusters were the norm. Fireworks today are weak. Bottle rockets are still sorta cool.

1. avatar strych9 says:

When I was kid in the 1990’s we used to go to the Caribbean where they sold the good stuff for New Years.

Blew some pretty big holes in the beach with firecrackers that amounted to a 1/4 stick of dynamite. Good times.

2. avatar Pascal says:

All from today and I can list at least 20 more. Sure, not dead, but life altering for sure. I rather shoot my guns at least those explosions are controlled.

Dog finds hand after man loses it in fireworks accident

Girl, 9, lost hand and fingers in blast; fireworks suspected

Texas teen may be blinded after fireworks accident

Woman, 42, amputates hand in Fourth of July fireworks accident in Brooklyn

And, this happened last year and this NFL player is dealing with the accident still today

8. avatar Bob says:

Having someone light a 1/4 or half stick in your hand so you can then chuck it down range, is master level pucker factor. Thinking back, there’s now way I would do it again. All it would take is some poor qc and you get a super quick fuse, and my name would be stumpy, or worse, deady.

9. avatar dlj95118 says:

…wow – the dumb-assery is strong.

10. avatar MLee says:

Somebody wake me up.

11. avatar abiya says:

This is an awesome post.Really very informative and creative contents.Thanks to sharing these concept is a good way to enhance the knowledge.I like this site very much.I like it and help me to development very well.Thank you for this brief explanation and very nice information.Well, got a good knowledge.

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

Now, why the *Hell* is Tamil Nadu, India, spamming TTAG?

12. avatar Ozzallos says:

Skip to 9:00 for anything relevant.
    Nine. ‘Effin. Minutes… of filler crap.

13. avatar J says:

We need to ban YouTube. If it saves just one life … or the rest of us from this idiocy.