BREAKING: Dallas Shooter Identified — Micah Xavier Johnson

(courtesy Facebook)

“The [shooter] was identified by our colleagues at KXAS-TV (NBC5) as Micah Johnson, 25, of Mesquite, Texas” dallasnews.com reports. “A law enforcement official told CNN that Johnson had no criminal record or known ties to terrorism. Three people were taken into custody for questioning but are not cooperating with authorities.

Micah Xavier Johnson (courtesy wtvr.com)

“At a news conference at 7:30 a.m., city officials declined to discuss details about the suspects in custody. ‘Now is not the right time,’ Mayor Mike Rawlings said.”

“A black SUV found at the scene of the shootings [seen with its hazards flashing in one of the videos of the incident] was listed as registered to Delphene Johnson, also of Mesquite,” nbcdfw.com reports. “There is no word yet on the connection between Micah and Delphene Johnson.”

comments

1. avatar pwrserge says:

Called it.

2. avatar Not Fred says:

Huh. I really wanted to learn more about this “conspiracy” but the only details are to be inferred or presumed by the reader.

1. avatar Texheim says:

Me too and nothing in this little blurb smells of conspiracy either…

2. avatar Supermike says:

Yeah, that’s confusing…

3. avatar JAlan says:

By the way he dresses, one might be led to believe that he’s one of those black nationalists. Either way, if he had no criminal record, he most definitely was radicalized by this ideology or one like it.

4. He’s following the call sent out by his supreme leader Barack Hussein Obama.
      The Democrats are conspiring with the media to keep a wedge between race relations. I just pray the blacks figure it out before all hell…no, even more hell breaks loose.

1. avatar Me says:

Thank you very much.

5. avatar ThomasR says:

I saw this on a different website. A black power group claims responsibility for the shooting. They are also calling for more murder of cops. If true, this would fit the definition of a conspiracy.

3. avatar Bud Harton says:

I think we will find that this was a single shooter acting alone. The three in custody are most likely not related to this

4. avatar Anonymous says:

Three people were taken into custody for questioning but are not cooperating with authorities.

This just means they are exercising their rights.

The head of the conspiracy is living in the White House.

1. avatar uncommon_sense says:

Zinnnggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. avatar Chris Mallory says:

He was a vet of the Army, in some reports it was the Reserve. Picture of him in his dress uniform shows a rank of PFC.

One Dallas news outlet is saying that the “suspects” in the Mercedes were questioned and released. The driver was supposedly picking up his brother from the bus station. Other reports seem to be including these two in the count of suspects in custody.

1. avatar Mk10108 says:

If you send 6 years in the Reserves and you only obtain the rank of PFC, your a problem.

7. avatar Dave says:

Black. Big f**king surprise.

8. avatar Mike in Texas says:

TTAG – what the hell is wrong with you? Your headlines are click bait and misleading. What here discusses conspiracy? Stop it, you keep doing this!

9. I don’t trust these light skinned brothers. It’s like they have to put more effort into proving their black identity.

10. avatar uncommon_sense says:

From the linked CNN article,

“All I know is that this must stop — this divisiveness between our police and our citizens.” — Dallas police chief

Then do the following:
    (1) Stop being blind agents of the ruling class
    (2) Stop enforcing victimless malum prohibitum laws
    (3) Stop abusing good people
    (4) Prosecute all the cops that are bad apples.

1. avatar Owen says:

You nailed it!

2. avatar Owen says:

Yes, cops need to start pushing back on the orders that they get that violate the constitution.

3. avatar JR_in_NC says:

A-Freaking-Men

11. avatar Bob Sempre says:

Within days of attacking an Asian store owner, attacking a police officer and getting killed in the process, the Obama administration sends three officials to Micheal Brown’s funeral.

Question to the Obama administration: Any plans to send regime officials to Micah Johnson’s funeral???

You know, for solidarity?

1. GREAT…..FUCKING…..QUESTION

I raise my glass of New Belgium RyePA to you Sir!

12. avatar Champ_Ion says:

Really now? Tell me more…

1. Don’t tell me you are a light skinded brother. I wasn’t talking about you. I was talking about:
      Louis Farrakhan
      Jeremiah Wright
      Jeh Johnson
      Ben Jealous
      Barack Obama
      Harry Belafonte
      Bill Clinton
      Rachel Dolezal
      Eric Holder
      Etc…………

You know what I mean

13. avatar ready,fire,aim says:

I hope that POS rots in hell

14. avatar Chris Mallory says:

CBS is reporting he used an SKS, a semi automatic handgun, and body armor.

1. avatar Matt Damon says:

Taking bets now on whether the ‘body armor’ is just a load-bearing vest. It usually is.

1. avatar Chris Mallory says:

I did see a video of a black guy being arrested, he was wearing camo pants and what looked like a pistol grade vest. It was fairly form hugging and didn’t have pockets on it.

15. avatar Hannibal says:

Texas doesn’t mind using its death penalty.

1. avatar anonymoose says:

*robot penalty

Also, things in Cleveland are going to be really fun over the next 2-3 weeks.

16. avatar MiniMe says:

I can tell the media is going to have field day… this guy is obviously a white african american.

/sarc

17. Don’t tell me you are a light skinded brother. I wasn’t talking about you. I was talking about:
    Louis Farrakhan