Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Zak Koshio

Untitled-3

What’s more practical and reliable than the GLOCK 19? It’s the Labrador Retriever of guns (if not quite as devoted or perpetually hungry). Check out everything Zak carries at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar FormerWaterWalker says:

THIS looks reasonable…

2. avatar James in Houston says:

I stopped carrying leather wallets. They wear out too quick. I always look for heavy duty fabrics that also sport a snap closure for carrying my cards and bills.

1. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

Wear out too quick…?

What are quantifying as “too quick”, friend?

I still have my first wallet from almost 30 yrs ago, which was a hand-me-down from my grandfather, and will one day go to my son.

All I’ve ever had was leather wallets and I’ve never had one wear out.

1. avatar Ing says:

Leather is pretty durable. My first leather wallet lasted me from age 13 into my early 30s; it was the fabric inner lining that wore out, not the leather. Bought a 100% leather trifold to replace it, and I expect it’ll still be in functional shape when I die (which I assume will be at least another 3 decades hence).

1. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

You can sharpen steel with leather and steel is pretty darn durable.

3. avatar James69 says:

drop one of the knives and it’s an ideal setup Of course you have to add keys and phone..

4. avatar Michael says:

How are you supposed to be situationally aware if you have music pumped into your ears?

5. avatar Larry says:

Buy good wallets then , I recommend Saddleback. Their motto is ” your kids will fight over it when you’re dead .”

1. avatar bob in IN says:

Best wallet I had was eel skin, tougher than leather.