Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Zak Koshio

What’s more practical and reliable than the GLOCK 19? It’s the Labrador Retriever of guns (if not quite as devoted or perpetually hungry). Check out everything Zak carries at Everyday Carry . . .

1. avatar FormerWaterWalker says:

THIS looks reasonable…

2. avatar James in Houston says:

I stopped carrying leather wallets. They wear out too quick. I always look for heavy duty fabrics that also sport a snap closure for carrying my cards and bills.

1. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

Wear out too quick…?

What are quantifying as “too quick”, friend?

I still have my first wallet from almost 30 yrs ago, which was a hand-me-down from my grandfather, and will one day go to my son.

All I’ve ever had was leather wallets and I’ve never had one wear out.

1. avatar Ing says:

Leather is pretty durable. My first leather wallet lasted me from age 13 into my early 30s; it was the fabric inner lining that wore out, not the leather. Bought a 100% leather trifold to replace it, and I expect it’ll still be in functional shape when I die (which I assume will be at least another 3 decades hence).

1. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

You can sharpen steel with leather and steel is pretty darn durable.

3. avatar James69 says:

drop one of the knives and it’s an ideal setup Of course you have to add keys and phone..

4. avatar Michael says:

How are you supposed to be situationally aware if you have music pumped into your ears?

5. avatar Larry says:

Buy good wallets then , I recommend Saddleback. Their motto is ” your kids will fight over it when you’re dead .”

1. avatar bob in IN says:

Best wallet I had was eel skin, tougher than leather.