Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Jake

1578c61402d538

If that pocket dump pic doesn’t make you stand up and salute, what will? A good knife, a pocket-able light and a reliable M&P9. See it all at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar formerwaterwalker says:

Ooooh tres chic.

2. avatar James69 says:

What no review of the MP9 yet what gives ??

3. avatar Hello World says:

I never understood the “pocket” dumps; what can people be possibly wearing to this much stuff on them? Wtf is the knife for? You have 4 pockets, no way all this fits.

1. avatar James69 says:

They wear “fishing shirts”

As I’m typing this I’ve got keys,phone (with light),P3AT(6 rounds of polycase ARX), folding knife, small e-cig and spare battery,sun glasses Z87. Normaly, I have some type of revolver but it’s 98 degs out. Pretty much my normal EDC.

2. avatar Volunteer says:

You mean there are men who don’t carry knives? One of the most useful tools ever invented.

1. avatar Hello World says:

Yes, plenty of men who don’t carry knives. In fact, scissors can typically accomplish what knives can do and then some. At this rate, most of men here need purses for all of their “stuff”.

3. avatar Badgerman says:

I typically use my knife to cut things. Just saying.

4. avatar Geoff PR says:

If this is Jake’s pocket dump, where’s Elwood’s? 🙂

1. avatar Cloudbuster says:

Nothing but a harmonica, half a pack of cigarettes and the keys to a 1975 Dodge Monaco.

5. avatar Hogre says:

Sweet

6. avatar Larry says:

Allt shit some people carry makes you wonder if they drive to work in Obamas Suburban

7. avatar Richard says:

While employed, I traveled a lot. This met, nothing but rental car keys. After I retired, I started carrying; ZT 0909 knife, money clip, and a Streamlight LED.While home, this is plenty. Any more, my pants start to fall down. I use my LED light almost daily. While out and about, and prior to my EDC days, I had someone in a alley, pull a knife on me. I had nothing except my guardian angel to protect me that day. Never again. My CC weapon is either a Springfield XDs “or” a 1911 Kimber Ultra Carry. Some may find this is too much. In today’s world I find it almost necessary.