Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Bruce Nunn

Untitled-1

Brucie goes for reliable quality. From the Shield to the Spyderco blade to James Bond’s favorite watch. Buy quality and you’ll never regret it. Check out what he’s chosen at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar Texheim says:

Did he really put the price of the watch next to the description? DOUCHE BAG

1. avatar Eric in Oregon says:

That’s the caliber/model #. It actually costs much more than that.

1. avatar FedUp says:

Yeah, watch nuts understand.
        It’s like saying I drive a 2.3-16 (common name) and then adding that its official factory code is 201.034.

Or, to put in in terms a gun nut can understand, it’s like saying I have a Colt M4, LE6920-OEM2.

2. avatar Warren says:

All that money in designer goods and he goes with a Shield? Seems like a Wilson Combat would be more his style.

3. avatar Larry says:

Well I wear a Rolex Blackface Explorer II and carry a Shield .Omega and Rolex are really just tool watches.

4. avatar Michael says:

I don’t get have earphones if you are trying to be alert….

1. avatar Stan says:

Because it’s mostly people trying to be cool. Posting silly crap like phones, earbuds, rings, sun glasses, cool keychains. Get outta here with that. All we really need to see is your EDC blade and your carry gun/ setup. This guy must pocket carry from lack of holster? A pen could be included if it’s a sturdy steel eye ball popper, like LEO’s are encouraged to carry. My .02 and I recognize everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

5. avatar Tile floor says:

I like Omega I wish I could afford one.

Grand Seiko is where it’s at though

I liked the world much better when James Bond’s favorite watch was a black Submariner. You know, back in the days before product placement fees and all.

1. avatar FedUp says:

I seem to remember both a Sub and a Seamaster in the books, but I can’t remember which came first or why the change or if the change was explained like the change from the .25 Beretta 418 to the .32 Walther PPK was explained.