Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Ben

1577c64b1befdb

Many TTAG readers have expressed amazement at some of the pocket dumps we’ve run, wondering where the owners carry all their gear. Well plant engineer Ben has helpfully provided that information:

I have slowly built up my EDC to a point that I am happy with. I fit everything in a pair of Triple Aught Design Intercept PD Jeans which I love because of the extra pockets.

Right pocket – Knife
Right coin pocket – Flashlight, zippo, and silicone wedding band
Right belt loop – Keys
Right yoke pocket – Empty
Right back pocket – Wallet

Left pocket – Space pen
Left coin pocket – Leatherman and fountain pen
Left yoke pocket – iPhone
Left back pocket – Field notes
Left ankle – LCP (sometimes)

Check out all the details at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar jwm says:

Are those ear buds?

1. Yeah, I noticed the ear buds because the one on the right is not lined up straight. Geez man! Gonna do a pocket dump, make an effort to get everything at 90 degree angles. Sloppy as shit this one.

2. avatar Texheim says:

Man, I’m way behind on the field notes thang

1. I know, right? Field notes. Phphphphph. Open those note books and lets see what is so critical that you have to write shit down. Probably filled with Sudoku puzzles.

1. avatar Michael says:

Why a field notes of you have a smart phone????

3. avatar strych9 says:

I’m sure the headphones somehow increase his situational awareness…

4. avatar formerwaterwalker says:

Yep what a bunch of cr…er stuff

Ankle carry ?
    And “sometimes” ?

1. avatar sph says:

yeah, why put the LCP in the “EDC” photo if you only carry it “sometimes”. Every Day Carry…

6. avatar Trent says:

Silicone wedding band sounds naughty.

7. avatar Big B says:

These EDC’s are stupid. Most are from guys carrying more shit than the average tool box. Some guys have THREE knives. Multiple flashlights? Multiple pens? Well, I guess they better be prepared to fight ’cause they sure as hell won’t be running very fast!

1. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

“Well, I guess they better be prepared to fight ’cause they sure as hell won’t be running very fast!”

Maybe if you’re a p*ssy. Do some squats and lunges and you’ll be fine.

If three or four pounds weigh you down, you better lay off the feed bag and hits the weights.

8. avatar Ing says:

A Field Notes booklet that actually looks like its owner has carried it into the field… There’s a first time for everything. For what it’s worth (nothing), I fully approve.

Also, I’ve seen a few of those metal-framed wallets pop up in these posts. Wouldn’t they be uncomfortable to carry? My old-fashioned leather trifold has molded itself to my contours over time, to the point where I don’t even notice it when I sit down. That stainless steel frame seems very unforgiving.

9. avatar Docduracoat says:

MOAR field notes!
    What could they possibly be writing in there that they can’t type in the cell phone?
    Blueprints? Maps? Scientific formula?

1. avatar jwm says: