California is on the cusp of going full retard on firearms. Here’s the Firearms Policy Coalition Second Amendment Defense Committee’s summation of the gunmegeddon ballot initiative:
– BAN all standard (“high-capacity”) magazines…even those “grandfathered” in
– BAN online and mail order / catalog ammunition direct purchases
– BAN the importation of ammunition purchased out-of-state
– DESTROY virtually all small business ammo retailers with insane new regulations
– CRIMINALIZE the sharing of ammunition between friends who may be hunting or shooting together
– MANDATE a new $50 DOJ “ammunition purchase permit”
– REQUIRE that ammunition sales are recorded in a new gun owner database
Why should you care? Why wouldn’t you care? Especially after you see this:
They have the capacity to turn “this” around. Anyone want to guess what “this” really is? Anyone want to see “this” — meaning the degradation and destruction of citizens’ right to keep and bear arms — imposed on their fellow Americans?
Note: none of us live in a democracy. We live in a Constitutional republic. Every last one of us.