Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Rashid

1574ad6ef61ff0

Rashid says, “Love to carry all these. My life depends on these.” When you consider that he’s an engineer in Pakistan, that carries a little more meaning. See all the gear he relies on at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar mrbadnews says:

That might be the most inconvenient EDC I’ve seen. I hate Fobus holsters.
    I’m a negative person. Couldn’t hold back that time.

1. avatar Binder says:

Biggest problem with Fobus holsters it figuring out which one actually fits your gun. For my Witness PS I use a holster for a Beretta Storm, it is the only Fobus I actually like because it actually fits the gun.

2. avatar anonymoose says:

That Hard Case thing is a flashlight, right?

3. avatar Supermike says:

Rasheed has really big pockets.

1. avatar anonymoose says:

He’s an engineer, which means he has a symbiotic relationship with cargo shorts.

2. avatar jmmy james says:

Exactly what I was thinking. That holster in a pocket must really hurt.

4. avatar Stan says:

Tired of seeing people’s wallets, phones, and watches on these defensive carry posts

1. avatar JR_in_NC says:

The title states pocket dump, not defensive carry. {shrug}

2. avatar Supermike says:

Doesn’t bother me… I’ve found a few interesting tools, keychains, etc. that way. It’s entertainment.

5. avatar FormerWaterWalker says:

SAR huh? Heard good things about these Turkish delights. Except getting service or parts…but hey it’s freakin’ Pakistan. Maybe EZ there.

1. avatar anonymoose says:

A lot of small parts are interchangeable between CZ75 clones, or so I’m told.

6. avatar Rokurota says:

Interesting how the Sarsaparillamizaz has the blank in the middle of the grip to stamp the regional distributor logo.

Is it the same pistol as the Tanfoglio Force?

1. avatar formerwaterwalker says:

I think so. It’s imported by EAA I believe. The K2 45 is a beast with a 14 round mag and all steel. Read about Sar a few years ago in the NRA mag…

1. avatar Reef Blastbody says:

Yep, I own a K2 .45, and it’s an awesome hunk of gun. Grip girth is no bigger than my Tanfoglio Witness .45s, and it’s 4 rounds up on it. As with my other Turk CZ-75 clones, (the K2 is heavily CZ-75 influenced, but not really a clone per se) it’s far more accurate than I am.

Aftermarket support is fairly limited, though Mec Gar now sells magazines directly for it, rather than only to SAR/EAA and their redonk markup. There are also aftermarket grip panels available, and I believe CZ sights work on it. Not sure if Cajun Gun Works works on them though.

I’ve half a mind to see about getting a .460 Rowland conversion for it, as 14+1 of that beastly caliber would be an excellent defensive loadout and also quite convenient as a backup on a hog hunt.

7. avatar LHW says:

Glad they can carry there.