Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day: Pav K.

1574678bba8a09

Affordable, pocketable, and effective. That’s how web developer Pav K. rolls. Check out everything you see above at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar jwm says:

Vampires? You got vampires in your area?

1. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

You don’t have welfare recipients in yours?

1. avatar jwm says:

Leeches and vampires is the same?

1. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

For all intents and purposes…

2. avatar FormerWaterWalker says:

Yeah THAT I can afford. BTW I can read the serial # on yer gun-BAD idea…

1. avatar other chris says:

I never understood this. Could you please expand upon that advice?

1. avatar Robert says:

It’s just paranoia. There is no danger in it. Dozens of high profile gun youtubers who are very intelligent have no problem showing their serial number. There has never been an incident anyone can point to where this was a problem.

2. avatar FormerWaterWalker says:

Oh it’s not advice-but I can CLAIM he stole it from me and have a # to back that claim up…and he more or less reveals to the gubmint he bought a gun with a verifiable serial #. Yes I know there isn’t SUPPOSED to be gun registration(the IRS shouldn’t target Christians and conservatives either but here we are)…sure put yer #’s up -cause You-tubers sure know what they’re doing! DUH…

1. avatar Erik says:

I’m with everybody else. If you “claim I stole it” then you are the one going to jail for a false police report. Your also going to have to have your police report from when it was stolen for the police to even investigate. As far as the government knowing, it’s far easier for them to compel a list of what websites you frequent, not what gun you had a picture of on a certain day. My gosh, with that logic then I’m the owner of unregistered machine guns, sbr’s, and suppressors because I’m in a picture with them.

The comparison to supposedly IRS abuse is along the same lines. If you keep everything open and honest with proper representation it’s much more a nuance than anything. The problem is not the ITS as it is the tax code. It’s become impossible to do your taxes and a professional should be procured.

2. avatar FormerWaterWalker says:

Once again DUH. Put everything you own online…and the IRS didn’t “supposedly” target right-wing Christians-they DID. What’s this “everybody else” comment ? 3 people is hardly “everybody”…

3. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

I’ve never understood that either.

It’s like the VIN in the window of your vehicle… Who cares?

Unless it’s a privacy thing.

3. avatar ash says:

Whats with the butt plug??

1. avatar jwm says:

I saw that and thought, cross for vampires. You saw it and thought, butt plug.

I feel like we’re drifting apart, with no common interests.

1. avatar Ash says:

Ok, I can see how it is a weird shaped cross. I just thought the top made a nice butt plug handle.

2. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

I would assume wood to be a poor choice for butt plug material based on hygiene reason… Not that I have any experience to back this up or anything.

1. avatar JT says:

What about splinters?

1. avatar Swarf says:

That… object is clearly hand rubbed to an absolutely smooth sheen and finished in a fine semi-gloss or satin sealant like KY or Astroglide.

4. avatar Ronaldo Ignacio says:

You guys see a crucifix or a butt plug?
    Sheesh.

I see yawara like item. Fits the fist well, blocks well, strikes well.

1. avatar Ozzallos says:

Yeah, I’m seeing a kubaton-like item that would likely get through most security where more obvious ones wouldn’t.

5. avatar Flynn says:

I see a very unique little pocket knife that makes me wonder if I know this person.

6. avatar Ozzallos says:

The Higo no Kami is interesting. Any particular story behind that? Of course, I’m guessing you just don’t want to whip out the nice knife for everyday cutting, it’s a unique choice regardless.