Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Christian A R Tucker

1572de22bcf3c2

Able bodied tankerman Tucker has this to say about his gear: “Stoked about this new cover from Galen leather. It’s always good to be home, especially when you can defend your home from space invaders. God bless ‘Merica, I have that right here in NC. Bang bang, bullet bullet, gun gun.” We’ll just leave that right here. Get the details on what he carries at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar FormerWaterWalker says:

Wow a 25Cal Taurus. Slightly better than nothing.

1. avatar Vhyrus says:

I actually think I would take a long knife over that gun.

2. avatar BC says:

When you spend 2-3x as much on electronics than your chosen EDC. And your sunglasses are almost as much.

His life, his money, I guess.

1. avatar Hoplopfheil says:

Hey, he uses the iPad every day, and the gun almost never. 😉

“It’s always good to be home, especially when you can defend your home from space invaders.”

Wow, does that bring back memories. I had Space Invaders for my Atari in 1981. I never got Asteroids, probably because I always drank plenty of water.

1. avatar Lucas D. says:

I like to use the Galaga method: You let the bad guys capture one of your guns, so once you shoot him you can use both guns at the same time.

4. avatar Groutboy says:

Well…At least you can play stuff on an IPad mini thats much more visually superior to Space Invaders…Even the more common “non-adult gamers” can slip into a fun game of a Plants vs Zombies 2, or Dungeon Keeper…
    But, for all the firearms enthusiasts…I’d recommend action titles like the Re-Booted DOOM, The Division, Tom Clancy’s new Rainbow Six: The Siege., No mans sky, Farcry: Primal, and Fallout 4: “Massachusetts.” Available on Xbox one, Sony PS4, and high-end PC’s….For “adult gamers” 20 to 30…and up…What the wife doesn’t know is better for you in the man cave…Just leave the .25 popgun alone…Happy gaming….

5. avatar LHW says:

Let the caliber wars begin.

6. avatar Dan l says:

They make it in 22 as well….I have one.