Blue Force Gear Quote of the Day: Hillary Is Coming For Your Guns!

“So I’m going to speak out. I’m going to do everything I can to rally people against this pernicious, corrupting influence of the NRA, and we’re going to do whatever we can. I’m proud when my husband took them on and we were able to ban assault weapons but he had to put a sunset on it so, 10 years later, of course, Bush wouldn’t agree to reinstate them. We’ve got to go after this. Here again, the Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment and I am going to make that case every chance I get.” – Hillary Clinto quoted in SECRET HILLARY CLINTON RECORDING EXPOSES HER PLANS FOR GUN CONTROL IF ELECTED PRESIDENT [via conservativeoutfitters.com] [h/t DrVino]

BFG-Long-Logo-Blue-JPG-220x39

comments

1. avatar Shire-man says:

It’s disingenuous for her to claim Bill “took them on.”
    At the time the NRA was a Fudd club and all the fear whooped up by the racist as all get out media spreading nonsense about the great gangsta rap blight and crack coming for their daughters was eaten up by the Fudds.

Every geriatric klansman of the day dem and rep alike was giddy at the prospect of keeping “assault weapons” out of the hands of the black man.

HW would have signed it too.

1. avatar FedUp says:

Yeah, Bill didn’t take on the NRA, he unknowingly pissed off a substantial minority of the NRA’s members, forcing the NRA to take him on.

Thank you, Bill. If it weren’t for you, “Jack-Booted Thugs” wouldn’t have entered our vocabulary in the 1990s, and the NRA likely wouldn’t have taken on the 2A issues that it had been neglecting since Harlon Carter’s departure as EVP.

1. avatar 16V says:

The ‘jack-booted thugs’ was a Wayne LaPierre reference in a letter about the incident at Ruby Ridge.

1. avatar FedUp says:

The letter was written in 1995, and I’m pretty sure it never would have been written that way if not for the 1994 AWB.

In a fundraising letter to NRA members, dated April 13, 1995, NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre called the federal officials who enforce U.S. gun laws “jack-booted government thugs.”

2. avatar Dyspeptic Gunsmith says:

That phrase, “jack-booted thugs,” caused Geo. H.W. Bush to put down his purse and write a sternly-worded letter to the NRA, resigning his life membership.

3. avatar Anonymous says:

And good riddance too. Freedom hating conservative statist FUDD.

The “jack booted thugs” meme was started by Rep. John Dingell (D-MI) in 1981. Here’s his money shot:

“If I were to select a jack-booted group of fascists who are perhaps as large a danger to American society as I could pick today, I would pick BATF.”

2. avatar Robert Duchien says:

Bill Clinton’s Chinese friends imported 400,000 thumbhole sporter AK47s during that ban. Google “Clinton Chinese AK47 Import”. I remember seeing stacks of them at gun shows and wondering what the heck was going on.

1. avatar 16V says:

$125 a piece. I accumulated about a crate of them at one point, just grabbing one while heading to the range.

1. avatar Jon in CO says:

I was barely 7 years old when the AWB was pushed through, I wish I would’ve been older, because I would’ve purchased at least a crate of those.

2. avatar 16V says:

You didn’t lose much, and it’s basically back now. I had just gotten my first auto-gun, when the ability to buy a second at a reasonable price was taken from all of us by St. Ronnie.

Of course, I hear the older guys talk about Mosins in barrels at the hardware store for $10 per, or guns by mail out of the back of magazines and I know that I am not so deprived as they have been.

2. avatar Anonymous says:

You must be talking about the Bill Clinton MAK-90.

I’ve got one of those too!

Thanks Bill!

1. avatar 16V says:

That’s the ticket, though the ones I bought had very dark furniture, and a slightly different thumbhole. Running production changes I guess…

3. avatar Chris Morton says:

If I remember correctly, one of his invitees to the White House tried to smuggle hundreds (if not thousands) of illegal full-auto AK-47s from China.

1. avatar John P. says:

Yup. A whole container shipment of Chinese Type 56, full auto AKs in California.

3. avatar Erik says:

What?

2. avatar FedUp says:

Time to raise the BS flag on HRC once again.

GWB said he’d sign the AWB if it landed on his desk, but Congress, probably remembering what voters did to them in 1994, refused to pass it.

1. avatar NYC2AZ says:

I was going to post the same thing. Glad to see the “But Boooooochh!” rallying cry is still alive with the Dems.

3. avatar Dr Brainwash says:

Big surprise.

4. avatar James says:

Heh heh, “husband”. You mean your meal ticket to money and power deary.

Besides, Heller happens and at this point what difference does it make?

5. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

In all fairness, Bill took on all kinds of things in the 90’s, interns, hookers, stewardesses, clerks, probably even Hillary from time time while in a drunken haze.

1. avatar NYC2AZ says:

I feel my breakfast coming back up.

2. avatar Anonymous says:

And of course “not inhaling.”

6. avatar Greg says:

People here can call her claim BS or whatever but that is meaningless due to the number of nitwits that will listen to her and believe every word she says and go out and vote for her.

7. avatar Canuck says:

I can only assume that when she claims the SC is wrong on the second amendment, she means Scalia’s caveat that there are reasonable limits on what someone can own.

Gotta be it, right?

1. avatar Erik says:

You know Scalia got that almost word for word from Criz’s amicus brief.

8. avatar Sprocket says:

This is why all the people whining that they are going to stay home if their candidate doesn’t make it on the ballot are such a problem. Have your tantrum, make your point, feel the warm glow of righteous indignation and enjoy Hillary for four years and the Supreme Court justices she appoints for decades.

1. avatar tdiinva (Now in Wisconsin) says:

That is why I will be voting for Trump. He is the most gun friendly Democrat on the ballot. (modified Buckley Rule)

9. avatar ButtHurtz says:

Hillary getting elected will be the last straw for the republic, as in the republic will not exist anymore.

1. avatar SteveInCO says:

Has not existed since 20 January 2009.

The Roman Empire pretended to be a “republic” with a first citizen who just happened to have all the old Republican offices for life (i.e., the Princeps) from Augustus all the way into Diocletian’s reign three centuries later. The same thing is happening right now, right here. The American Republic is already dead.

2. avatar Anonymous says:

Come on Butthurtz, you know everyone will just bend over and take it like they always do – right Butthurtz?

10. avatar Mr. 308 says:

“the Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment”

Look lady, and that’s using the term generously, the second amendment is a tax.

It’s settled law.

11. avatar pwrserge says:

The 2nd amendment is not about shooting deer or criminals. It’s about shooting tyrants and their lackeys. Me thinks that someone may need a reminder of that fact.

1. avatar Mr. 308 says:

Yea. We’ve got to make sure people have the freedom to say whatever they want without fear of government locking them up, add to that the freedom to practice any religion they want, again without having to fear state retribution. And the freedom to gather together to voice these things, and to take the government to task for redress of grievances. All this is about government – can’t do this can’t do that, the people have the right to bad mouth the government and they can’t do anything about it!

Ok, what’s next?

Hunting.

Good gravy, what kind of a mind does it take to believe that?

2. avatar int19h says:

And who would be that someone? Don’t speak in riddles, name names.

12. avatar tfunk says:

Good thing someone got this secret recording out there…I had no clue she felt this way about guns before

1. avatar Andrew Lias says:

She actually has had background noise machines at stops now to prevent recording or try to.

13. avatar Steve says:

The only person I despise more than HRC is BHO.

1. avatar doesky2 says:

You are missing the real enemy…. the Left.

The Left is…..
      Piping their sewage 24/7 into your TV screen
      Indoctrinating your kids from K-thru-graduate school
      Taking a sledgehammer to the foundations of our country

It matters not which Democrat is sitting in the big chair

1. avatar Pond Avenue says:

Absolutely correct. The other wing of the enemy are career professional Republican politicians willing to go along with the Progessive agenda as long as the price is right.

2. avatar Anonymous says:

And the result – punishing children for bubble guns, pop tart guns, micro aggressions they knew nothing about, and equality through unfairness and the redistribution of people’s labors.

14. avatar gs650g says:

This little speech will make a campaign ad all by itself for Trump.
    I didn’t realize the SCOTUS could be wrong about the 2A. Maybe they are wrong about abortion too.

15. avatar onezero says:

Just once I’d like a reporter to ask Hildebeast how many of the gangbangers doing the shooting in Chicago as well as the recent spree killers are card carrying members of the NRA.

16. avatar FormerWaterWalker says:

And anyone paying attention knew the same ON record BS about Bury Soetoro. Going back to at least 1996 in Illinois. What difference does it make-when left loons and black churches trumpet all this vile anti-American/2A freedom BS?

1. avatar John P. says:

Way before that. The first Mayor Daley, then Harold Washington, then John Stroeger as Cook County chairman:all were distinguished statists.

17. avatar Dyspeptic Gunsmith says:

You have to pity Hillary. Really. She’s so deficient that she cannot even get a simple Venn diagram correct:

To quote Barbie T. Doll, “Math is hard.”

1. avatar Anonymous says:

Lol. That’s hilarious – thanks for that.

Maybe she actually knows it’s wrong and just dumbs it down for the followers?

2. avatar Jeff the Griz says:

I was happy to read her anti-tweets! That was some funny stuff.

18. avatar Dev says:

The left is using NRA as a euphemism for “racist white people”, make no mistake about it.

1. avatar the ruester says:

NRA represents the ultimate in “white privelege;” being willing and able to fight for your own damn freedom. How dare we even think such a thing!?

1. avatar int19h says:

NRA does, indeed, represent the ultimate privilege, in that it’s about people who think that their gun rights is the most important right that they have to fight for, because all their other major rights are already respected well enough that they can afford to be so single-minded.

19. avatar Mark F says:

I am so freaking tired of this anti-2A bullshit. Just do It Hillary. You or one of your ilk get elected. Pass whatever damned laws you want. Start rounding up those evil guns. Just shut the hell up and bring it.

I don’t need anyone’s or any thing’s permission to own the tools I choose to defend me and mine. I don’t need the Second Amendment. I don’t need any of it.

I exist. That’s all I need. My rights predate the Constitution. I am so sick and tired of this shit. Just bring it. Let’s fight that war against tyrant and overreaching authority again. Let’s just get it over (again) so you and your pathetic supporters can slink back into the darkness for another 200 years and the rest of us can breathe deeply of sweet freedom.

20. avatar Indiana Tom says:

I am just all for Hitlery’s Australian Style Gun Control
    We need to pierce the Gun Makers’ Corporate Veil and sue them for liability into extinction; sort of like Small Private Plane manufacturers.
    I am ready for Hitlery!

21. avatar Mark N. says:

Dear Hillary”
    You’ve said many times that the Supreme Court “is wrong on the Second Amendment,” but in all that time, I have yet to hear you say exactly what it is they got wrong, and your legal analysis of why it is wrong. That the Second is an individual right? You do realize of course that all nine of the justices agreed that it was. o please educate all of us “country bumpkins” and “rednecks” so we may properly give obeisance to your greater wisdom.

Sincerely,

The United States of America

22. avatar Greg says:

This witch is the type of would be tyrrant that the Founders warned us about. She is an enemy to all people who prize individual liberty.

23. avatar foodog says:

I welcome Hillary’s threats against the NRA.

As I recall, Bill’s anti-gun efforts are largely credited with losing the Democrat majority in Congress in 94, and Al Gore losing his own state in 2000 presidential election:

The backlash against Obama gun control contributed to Democrats losing in 2014.

2016 will be the most pivotal election in our lifetimes.
    If you don’t participate, you will only have yourself to blame later.

Keep Calm and Carry On.

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

GOOD article.

Here’s the money shot:

“But then we’re left with a question: Can the country elect a Democratic candidate who won’t run away from the gun lobby? The answer is yes. Democrats can not only survive a head-on battle with the NRA in 2016, but guns can help them win this election. ”

TTAG-ers, read it…

24. avatar Anonymous says:

Hitlery 2016 – ready to further the “National Socialist Germans Workers Party” to unite the people for “collective subordination of individual rights, which could be sacrificed for the good of the state” and “broad social welfare programs” and “anti capitalist / anti big business” tactics. Learn more here:

25. avatar Timmy! says:

Would someone throw a glass of water on her already!

26. avatar TyrannyOfEvilMen says:

You know, if God doesn’t prevent this lying witch of Babylon from getting into the White House, he really owes the good people of Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.

27. avatar Wright says:

Mommy, Crooked Hillary is lying again.