Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Eddie

15729e9b76c196

Who says no one likes fotay cal any more? Eddie, a truck driver, is certainly on board. He carries a Smith & Wesson SW40V to keep him safe when he’s on the road. See what else he travels with at Everyday Carry.

comments

1. avatar Rokurota says:

Another Trayvax. I love those. I ordered two and the dude sent me four by accident. He didn’t want the extras back — told me to gift them around and spread the word. I sure did that.

1. avatar Omer Baker says:

Does that bottle opener poke ya through your pockets?

1. avatar Rokurota says:

Never done that. The pokey side is in the interior.

2. avatar an English person says:

Trayvax, that’s all I wanted to know – thanks!

2. avatar Clive says:

Eddie’s .40 offers a lot of bang for the buck. I bought the same pistol in 9mm a few years ago, and never had any problems with it (other than the heavy trigger).

I also think .40 makes a lot of sense for people who spend a lot of time on the road (like cops and truck drivers). It offers better capacity and penetration than .45acp, and hits a little harder than 9mm.

I generally prefer 9mm, mainly for the cheaper ammo, but still respect the .40. My G22 is a great gun, but a hair bigger than I want to carry on a regular basis.

3. avatar Hoplopfheil says:

SIGMAAAAA!

One of my weird desires is an older Sigma.

1. avatar jwm says:

My son and I both have Sigma’s. They just work. Mine fits my hand better than a g19. As for the triggers. It’s a 300 buck self defense pistol. Not a 2 thousand buck target model.

4. avatar Specialist38 says:

Always liked the Sigma.

I do like the trigger in SD series much better.

Carry on.

5. avatar Timmy! says:

9mm Smegma… er, I mean Sigma, is my daily carry piece. It was one of those, “It’s too cheap to NOT buy!” situations which worked out perfectly for me. I think I gave $250.00 for it new at Academy… right before/during the GLOCK lawsuit situation.