TTAG Daily Digest 4.1.16

Hillary_Gun331-880x513

Yes, well, it is April 1. And whether or not you go in for the never-ending yukfest of practical jokes, you have to appreciate the Photoshop job. So thanks to Outdoor Hub and their post, Hillary Clinton Comes Out In Favor of Expanded Gun Rights...even if it may have posted a few minutes early . . .

Want to buy a gun on your couch at 3 a.m.? Now you can – And the problem with that is…what?

Substitute apologizes for threatening students with stun gun – “They were extremely rowdy, this group. I knew this was probably going to be a troublesome group. I’ve never had students that disruptive before ever.” That’ll learn ’em.

Life as a millennial woman working in the gun industry – A few more of them wouldn’t hurt.

Armed robbers surrender after Cleveland deli worker draws gun – It’s funny how often that works, isn’t it?

Four Dead, 11 Wounded In Thursday Gun Violence In Chicago – All in all, a slow day in the City of Big Shoulders.

Oak Harbor police chief loses gun in grocery store bathroom – Anyone see a GLOCK 22 laying around anywhere? Anyone?

comments

1. avatar FormerWaterWalker says:

ECK! Get the eye wash out…no foolin’. Hildebeast is no joke.

1. avatar Wrightl3 says:

Do get that at the same place as you get brain bleach? Just curious.

1. avatar Chier DuChien says:

Australian Style Gun Control for the US is Hillary’s promise.
        Even pellet guns will be registered.

2. avatar jwm says:

She found the glock in the toilet. Sheshoots herself in the foot in 3..2…1..

3. avatar Ing says:

I think Hillary found the police chief’s missing gun.

1. avatar Wrightl3 says:

Beat me to it.

2. avatar Indiana Tom says:

It was in the Women’s toilet.

4. avatar Wrightl3 says:

Wanted: 55 gallon drum of brain bleach after seeing hilldabeast.

5. avatar James69 says:

Hillary – “From my cold… BANG,BANG,BANG, SHE HAS A GUN SHOOT HER!!!!!!!!!

Dammit, If somebody only had swapped that prop for a G18 with a full mag and accidentally chambered the first round…. dammit. Hey is that the Glock that shot Gabrielle Giffords? Hmmm.

6. avatar James69 says:

Question if you “found” a gun lying around what would you do?? Keep it? Call the cops?

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

I would definitely (mumble)…

2. avatar jwm says:

I wouldn’t keep it. It may have bodies on it. I wouldn’t leave it laying. I’d be afraid a kid would find it.

So I’d call the police and secure it til they showed up.

1. avatar William says:

Call the cops and have them run the SN. If it’s reported stolen it goes back to the owner, otherwise you get to keep it. Put a new barrel on it if you think it has a body on it.

1. avatar LarryinTX says:

Is this a joke? Seriously, we’ve got some cops on this site, can I call in a SN and have it run for stolen guns, etc? Shouldn’t I expect some requirements, like my name, rank, and service number, bring it in, turn it in, etc? Somehow, I suspect that option is not an option, but I don’t know.

2. avatar William says:

It’s an option in the Northwest at least, because I know people who have done so. Of course, it helps to call the right cop who won’t lock it into evidence while they wait and then pretend you never gave it to them.

3. avatar LarryinTX says:

That’s what I was thinking, you don’t just call them, you take the gun to them and count on them being honest. Which requires you to handle the gun, hope it wasn’t used in a shooting. Don’t you think they would shoot a test bullet as well? Or does that only work on CSI?

3. avatar Mudshark says:

It drowned with the boat. Of. Course Id keep it until I could trade it to a sucker for a 1911,.

4. avatar LarryinTX says:

Call the cops and stand guard until they get there. Do not touch. May have fingerprints, may have been used in a crime. And I don’t need it.

7. avatar Geoff PR says:

This has been a particularly cruel ‘April Fools’ day.

Guns N’ Roses has announced a reunion tour this summer, kicking off with a show where it all began, the Troubador, tonight.

Axl, Slash and Duff on the same stage at the same time for the first time since 1993? (Adler *maybe* on drums)

It’s official – Hell has finally frozen over…

1. avatar 16V says:

The ‘April Fool” of that announcement was a tour date in the STL. ‘Natch, it was bogus.

(STL was the site of the infamous incident, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riverport_Riot.)

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

Ah, yes!

Then there was the infamous Metallica riot:

GnR and fan riots go together like hard drugs and GnR…

I’m actually kinda psyched, Orlando is on the tour…

(*IF* GnR doesn’t implode before then, probably a 50-50 chance of that happening)

2. avatar Mudshark says:

OMG Axel n Slash, we aint going but I gotta tell my wife. She can sing every song they played. Seen them in Norman Ok.

8. avatar James69 says:

The friend told police he tried to coax the robber out of the bathroom, saying “my gun is bigger than yours.” Marco Rubio, slumming again?

9. avatar ActionPhysicalMan says:

Funny, I always thought of her as a Wilson woman;-)

1. avatar Stinkeye says:

Nah, the Clintons are more like Cabot Black Diamonds: trying really hard to seem classy, but really just dressed-up trash that doesn’t work.

1. avatar ActionPhysicalMan says:

I dunno, it kinda seems to me like the Clinton’s weapons work most of the time.

10. avatar tdiinva (Now in Wisconsin) says:

It seems that whenever Black Lives Matter takes over the streets more black lives are lost.

Ban BLM, if it saves one life.

11. avatar the ruester says:

I have seen videos of these unruly kids who need tasing. Assaulting each other, assaulting teachers, vandalizing, cussing, making out in the middle of class. It would be enough to get every single kid in the class expelled, just 15 short years ago. I really don’t blame a teacher for carrying a taser knowing this. And the fact that he/she has to apologize for it, rather than the “parents” who raise these monsters makes me sick.

1. avatar 16V says:

That’s their culture. How dare you be so insensitive.

2. avatar Mudshark says:

The sad thing about it is them kidds are the future. Scarrie isnt it … damn it Stumpy lay down… dog wants patted. Keeps hittingvmy hand. Fuckn pit bulls

12. avatar pieslapper says:

“This is the gun I killed…uh..I mean Vince Foster shot himself with.”

13. avatar pieslapper says:

#HILLARYFORPRISON 2016

Change We Can Believe In!

1. avatar Mudshark says:

Casting my vote.

Damn dog keeps bumping into me, making me flubber upper thr letters

14. avatar Lucas D. says:

Yes, well, it is Arpil 1.

What? Don’t you mean “April”?

Oh, wait, I get it. Good joke, mate!

15. avatar Stuki Moi says:

Yesssss!
    Awesomest photoshop, evvva!

16. avatar Mudshark says:

Ive never seen a gun look so ugly. If my dog had a face that looked like Hillary’s, Id shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards. I do not like her. If she becomes prez I am joining Is …Is

17. avatar Chris T from KY says:

In less than ten years a woman will be running a gun manufacturer somewhere in america.