Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day: Picnic

15701b17f31fed

Peconic’s in law enforcement. We’re guessing that G26 is a backup and off duty gun. And a better choice would be hard to come up with. See the rest of what this copper carries every day below . . .

1. Streamlight Microstream
  2. Fisher Space pen
  3. Shield wallet
  4. Seiko 6105-8119
  5. Custom inside waistband holster
  6. Glock 26
  7. Brooks Brothers card holder
  8. Lip balm
  9. Dunhill lighter
  10. SOG Flash Tanto

comments

1. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

G26… SOG Flash… Streamlight… Lip balm…

Are you trying to be me 5 years ago?

Don’t any of these guys carry condoms, or are they all married?

1. avatar DrewN says:

Hell, I’m not married but I’m probably at least twice as likely to need my edc on the mean streets of Newport Beach as I am a condom at this point; i.e. never…

1. avatar Michael says:

Same! HAHAHA!!

3. avatar Tile floor says:

Love the Seiko. They make some great watches, especially their dive watches.

Had a 26, ended up selling it and getting an LCR which I also sold and finally settled on a shield. Two fewer rounds but I carry it all the time and never leave it at home.

4. avatar WRH says:

What’s with the lip balm in all these EDC pics? Am I the only man that doesn’t slather his lips in cherry-scented grease?

1. avatar Ryan says:

It’s blistex so it’s menthol scented grease…..and yes, you’re the only one. Blistex is awesome

5. avatar Timmy! says:

Ok, I was going to troll the user’s name, “Picnic,” when I saw the title (That’s racis! Don’t you know ‘Picnic’ is cracker slang for lynching! AKA ‘Pick a Nig…’?) but then saw that it was a typo in said title… and remembered I’m white, so… never mind.

6. avatar Anner says:

That micro stream is what the mini maglite should have been all along. I’ve got one in my pocket at work all the time, and it’s saved me some trouble countless times.

7. avatar Wrightl3 says:

No more field notes? So sad. Gonna go cry now. sarc/

8. avatar MrFahrenheit says:

So he’s got one in the pipe for the purposes of taking a picture? That’s interesting.

1. avatar Hannibal says:

I keep my carry gun loaded at all times with only rare exceptions. Not a problem since I, uh, carry it… why would I go through the trouble to unload it for a photo?

Then again I’m not the kind of person to take a photo of the stuff I carry around.