Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day: Jason Morrison

1569a3e3310eb3

Plant manager Jason Morrison keeps it small and simple. An eminently concealable Ruger LC9s with an extra mag in a stealthy DeSantis Tuck This II carried discreetly inside the waistband. Even that super-slim Deejo blade helps keep things on the down low. See the rest of Jason’s gear at Everyday Carry.

comments

1. avatar Mark says:

Can we get rid of these Everyday Carry posts? Who the hell cares? It has no relevance or substance. Let’s focus on legal issues that matter.

1. avatar Empty Jay says:

I like them. This one caught my eye because it’s the same as my Ruger, and it’s interesting to see how other people carry it. I already checked out the holster as another option to my current pocket carry.

If you don’t like them, don’t read them. And certainly don’t waste your time commenting on them.

In fact, I’ll probably be submitting mine shortly.

2. avatar Anner says:

Then scroll on…

3. avatar Lucas D. says:

Thirded. Nobody’s making you read the damn things, and I like to use them to compile shopping lists.

2. avatar NIBIRU says:

Hey, one that’s realistic.

3. avatar Mitch says:

Love these EDCs. gear nuts like me love seeing what others are doing

1. avatar Kevin says:

I like seeing these as well. It’s great to see that there are people that use some of the same items that I do. It’s also neat to see things that might serve me better than what I currently use.

The Key Smart system is one of those things that I have.

4. avatar Hoplopfheil says:

Major approval on the Gerber Vise, less so on the knife.

I carried a CRKT KISS Assist (looks nearly identical to that) once, for 5 minutes. The first time I reached for my keys I flayed my thumb on the exposed part of the blade.

Back to a more sensible knife.

1. avatar Anner says:

If you like minimalist/lightweight that’s still safe and usable, try a benchmade 530. I’ve carried one for years and it’s handled anything a blade should handle. It’s no pry bar, though.

5. avatar Jason says:

Awesome seiko.

6. avatar ActionPhysicalMan says:

Watches, other than being a back up for your phone’s time (or ample other sources all around us) seems to be little more than jewelry to me. I haven’t worn one in at least 18 years and never missed them.

1. avatar jwm says:

Habit. Nostalgia. We didn’t have cell phones or pc’s in the day. We wore watchs and used pay phones.

God. I’m a dinosaur.

1. avatar ActionPhysicalMan says:

I learned how to program on punch cards so I am am familiar with a while ago. I just never got into wearing anything for fashion’s sake. Even ties – jeez – only for a judge:-)