Boosie Shows Off Platinum Money Gun [NSFW]

Underneath this YouTube video, benjibigbank informs us that “boosie been awy tooo long them sh*ts aint new.” I must admit that I was unfamiliar with Boosie or the money gun. But Google is my homie. “Torrance Hatch (born November 14, 1982), better known by his stage name Boosie Badazz, formerly Lil Boosie, is an American rapper from Baton Rouge, Louisiana,” Wikipedia reveals. “Hatch served time in the Louisiana State Penitentiary from 2009–14, having been sentenced to eight years after pleading guilty to drug charges.” So no gun charges! Oh wait . . .

On October 22, 2008, Lil Boosie was arrested after East Baton Rouge sheriff’s deputies found marijuana and a gun in Boosie’s car . . . Prosecutors have stated that they believe the rapper may have been involved in at least five other murders. On May 11, 2012, a jury found Lil Boosie not guilty of the first degree murder.

As for the money gun, how did I miss this thing back in 2014? It looks like another Kickstarter success story — made more badazz by being made of platinum. Hang on…do we really believe that?

And that brings all us OFWGs bang up to date. Thank you for your time and attention.

comments

1. avatar tsbhoA.P.jr says:

well, vinyl can go platinum. why not styrene?

2. avatar Rick the Bear says:

He misspelled “customizable”.

3. avatar the ruester says:

…it’s like a proton pack, but instead of ghosts I guess you catch strippers.

1. avatar CameronB says:

and in the case of Eazy-E, AIDS

4. avatar Wood says:

I little part of me died just then, I am now dumber than before I clicked on this. Boosie the Clown needs to go play in traffic.

1. avatar anonymoose says:

I know the feeling. It’s just like every time I see a Stitches video posted on ENDO.

1. avatar Wood says:

I only go to ENDO after the comments here drive me away. A few clicks there and I’m ready to get off my ass and go do something useful. The mind can only take so much numbing agent!

2. avatar Wv Cycling says:

Amen to that.

5. avatar Geoff PR says:

Any gun can be a money gun, depending on where you go with your little friend…

A bank, the liquor store, a gas station…

(Note: Your results may vary. A *lot*)

6. avatar FormerWaterWalker says:

Gawd I get annoyed with all the “he served his time-he should have guns” BS. Yeah I just wasted a moment of my life…

1. avatar ThomasR. says:

I agree; I get annoyed at the obsessive need to criminalizing the actions of adults that should be left to personal choice. Then, I get even more annoyed that people think it is just to permanently, for a life time, to deny a human being the right to effectively defend their life, to make a sub-human sub-class, for decisions made as a young adult.

So a seventy year old man; in a wheel chair; still cannot legally defend their life, even if they have been law abiding for the last fifty years. That is obscene!

1. avatar JAlan says:

Or, you know, you could just not use these drugs. It’s not that difficult to just say no. I myself don’t even drink, and I’ve seen plenty of university students look just like those pictures on nothing but plain old alcohol. Should alcohol be illegal too? Obviously not, we’ve been through that portion of history.

2. avatar Anonymous says:

I think we should decriminalize it. The dealers will find another job as that one would no longer be lucrative, and drugs addicts everywhere can find inexpensive, readily available drugs which they can commence overdosing on and we can finally be rid of them.

1. avatar GS650G says:

Society has rules and Boozie, like scores of others, didn’t follow them. There is a price to be paid.
        Note our hero was linked to at least 5 murders so this is a bit more complicated than “he just wanted a little Mother Nature to ease his headaches with” stories.

1. avatar Anonymous says:

And he could still get a gun tomorrow if he wanted. Illegally. But the exconvict that has been going straight for decades still can’t get a break over 410 shotgun for the coyotes killing his chickens or the rabbits eating his wife’s garden. People need to be judged on an individual basis. Not nationwide blanketing of rules that snag up millions of people with no ill intent for the ongoing quest for civilian disarmament.

2. avatar Anonymous says:

+1 to Thomas. He gets it. Gun control began by attempting to “keep guns out if the hands of dangerous people.” It’s proven completely ineffective and as a tool to further civilian disarmament and yet people here (on the truth about guns) still pander to its existence.

3. avatar Kevin says:

” Prosecutors have stated that they believe the rapper may have been involved in at least five other murders”

Personal choice to be murdered?

1. avatar LarryinTX says:

Whether they made any attempt to defend themselves was not addressed. If they knew this fruitcake and were not armed and alert around him, I guess they did make that choice!

4. avatar Dr Brainwash says:

If you’re connected to 5 murders, you’re hardly the commonly referred to myth about all the “peaceful pot smokers” that fill the prisons.

5. avatar FormerWaterWalker says:

Well there you go Thomas. Didn’t you whine about starting a bidness’ and had to deal with bein’ a poor white boy? Murder folks at 20-NO gun at 70. SEE: comments below…some azzwholes should never get their rights back. Sorry it took so long to notice this…

7. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

Instead of batteries, it runs on stripper glitter!

1. avatar 16V says:

And are there plenty in the Georgia O’Keeffe Rose City.

8. avatar James69 says:

This gun should be NYC legal. When faced with a threat, spray money at it and run. He might be on to something.

1. avatar JAlan says:

In NY, you can only have a maximum of $7 in your money gun.

2. avatar Cliff H says:

Better idea for a money gun is a sawed-off double 20 gauge loaded with dimes.

“Gimme all yo money, MF!”

“Sure, no problemo.”

1. avatar THC says:

Oh damnit, I quit, gosh darn it, just what I was afraid of since I seen all the vidy game players replys. You cant fit a dime in a 20 gauge… bye bye kidds, have fun

1. avatar Carl says:

I think in this case, loaded with dime bags would be appropriate.

9. avatar Charlie says:

Oh Gawd! Another idiot from South Louisiana! There’s no shortage of them.

I live in North Louisiana, which is a whole different place from the southern part of the state. North LA is a lot more like East Texas: It’s oilfield and agriculture, horses and cattle. For the last 20 years I have been actively fomenting a rebellion to encourage that we succede from Louisiana and become part of Texas. Or, at a minimum, form our own state.

This part of the state would be a lot better off without all of the (embarassing) parasites in south Louisiana.

Charlie

10. avatar Dr Brainwash says:

Hopefully he’s back in jail before he can commit more murders.

1. avatar k says:

The man obviously was innocent. If an american court cant railroad a black man into murder charges he must of been easily exonerated. You should try not to hate a man because of the color of his skin and the fact that he has more money nf his neck in gold then your poor ass will ever see.

1. avatar GS650G says:

There is a spelling check feature but unfortunately we don’t have a grammar nor coherent sentence check yet.
        Innocent is a term reserved for babies, not Boozie.

1. avatar k says:

Fuck you honkey

2. avatar Dr Brainwash says:

K, you’re not black. You’re a 22 year old white boy with “some college” and an attitude. Go back to smoking a bowl and feeling the bern.

2. avatar k says:

How u no i isnt black?

11. avatar Indiana Tom says:

Huh?

12. avatar James69 says:

The Polymer model is 59.99. The all stainless model is $250.

13. avatar AR says:

He has plans
    He’s all into bettering himself
    He’s into education.

14. avatar BDub says:

Point that money gun at the wrong person and you won’t like the change you get back.