Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day: Ryker

156a928c248d74

Ryker’s an internet marketing executive (not to mention, evidently, a Texan). He says he carries the gear you see here — including the M&P .40 in a Crows Tactical Kydex rig — every damn day. Sure hope he does more than carry that stogie. For the 411 on his carry gear, check it out at Everyday Carry.

comments

1. avatar crndl says:

+1, nice Opus X

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

Nothing says pretentious like an Opus X…

1. avatar Ratso says:

Nothing says stupid like speaking from ignorance. Opus X is a damn fine cigar.

2. avatar Texheim says:

I’m seeing a trend here where the guys are carrying more stuff than my wife has in her purse.

1. avatar Omer Baker says:

What do you carry on you? It may be more than you realize once you lay it all out like this.

1. avatar Joel says:

Gun (TCP right front pocket)

Phone (with an i ) left front pocket

Wallet (made of duct tape. Holds CC’s, business cards, and cash) also in left front pocket.

Nebo flashlight. (Also left front pocket)

Knife (right rear pocket)

Keys (hooked to belt loop and tucked in left rear pocket.

That’s it 90% of the time. I also have a bag… That I carry everywhere. There is more in it than is in my wife’s purse. Fo Sho.

2. avatar Texheim says:

Sig P250
        Wallet
        Phone
        Keys
        Extra Mag
        44% less than pictured

3. avatar peirsonb says:

Xdm 3.8 in .45 (of course)
        King Tuk
        Spare mag
        Leatherman Charge Ti
        Mini Maglite
        Truck keys
        Shop keys
        Wallet
        Phone (without an i)
        Bic lighter
        Cigarettes (because I’m one of those)

And I do that in regular jeans, no cargo pockets. I never thought it was that unusual.

3. avatar VF 77 says:

Well he sure aint gonna feel under-gunned with that rig. I have an M&P40 with a TLR3 in a raven concealment OWB kydex holster and it’s surprisingly comfortable, but I never really considered using it as my EDC. I highly recommend the Hogue M&P Hybrid. It really helps control the snap of the M&P 40, especially with hot defensive loads.

4. avatar joatmon says:

A cigar aficionado I see. Such a pretty picture and I’m sure it’s all over social media.
    Weapon, spare magazine(s), keys, wallet, phone and a blade. Possibly a light if I’m out after dark.
    No tactical pants, jacket or whatever.