Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day: Hogre Franky

156c39078575bb

With his GLOCK 19 carried appendix style and that Cold Steel Vaquero, (not to mention the extra mag and light) you can’t say Hogre Franky’s not prepared. For just about anything. Hop over to Everyday Carry for the 411 on the rest of what he totes.

comments

1. avatar Art out West says:

Damn! That is a big knife. Crocodile Dundee would approve.

1. avatar Sian says:

I used to carry a Voyager XXL back in California when they weren’t giving out CCWs. Funny thing, there’s no size limit statue for a concealed folding knife in California.

But yeah that Vaquero is beeeeeeeeeg.

2. avatar Hogre says:

Hell yeah!!! Can’t believe I got PDOTD. Made my week TTAG, Thanks

1. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

Yeeeah. About that. Did you read the fine print?

Do you by any chance own a dress or a ball gag?

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

“In order to get picked you had to agree to perform “special duties” at the next TTAG office party.”

You seem to be very well-acquainted with the rules at TTAG gatherings, ROHC. What “special duty” did you perform?

Something involving leather and a gallon of lube? 🙂

1. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

They gave you lube?!?!?

2. avatar Hogre says:

Yup… happened to miss that detail lol.

3. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

Solid step up!

Good gun. Minimalist holster. Good box knife. Good BG stickin’ knife. Extra mag. Flashlight is a little large, for my liking.

But still, a solid EDC.

1. avatar WRH says:

Judging by the size of that knife, he’s not wanting for pocket space so that flashlight might be just the right size.

4. avatar William says:

That sure is a lot of stuff to carry around everyday. It seems that a lot of people carry around a lot more stuff than I would ever carry,,, perhaps they are hauling it all around in a back pack or something.

1. avatar KenW says:

I agree that’s a lot of stuff! My quick pocket dump consist of a keychain with 5 keys and a car remote, a Nexus 5x cellphone, a wallet, 95 cents in loose change I’ve accumulated during the day, a small Kershaw assisted folder a tube of glucose tablets, and a Sig P238 in a DeSantis Super Fly Pocket Holster .
      And that seems to much at times.

2. avatar Hannibal says:

Either that or some might be putting props together for a photo the way people put nicer magazines in the bathroom when the financee’s folks are coming over for dinner.

5. avatar Bob says:

I like these every day carry posts. What I’d also like to see is how some of this stuff is actually carried. Sure, I see the holster and mag holders. Some of the flashlights though look like they wouldn’t fit comfortably in pants pockets. Some guys claim to carry two or even three knifes and maybe a Leatherman too.

Are some of you carrying man purses or whatever it is those tactical over the shoulder bags are called? Is there a civilian version of the police officer’s duty belt?

This is “every day carry,” not “all the cool black tools I have.”

1. avatar Hogre says:

I carry all of these things and my cell phone everyday I’m not at work (I’m a police officer in Illinois). I wear 5.11 pants almost exclusively and can even fit all you see in jeans and carry my phone in a shirt pocket.

2. avatar twency says:

It’s cargo pants for me. Ugly but functional.

I didn’t choose the cargo life, the cargo life chose me.

1. avatar James69 says:

+1 I could carry a beta mag, hell 2. lol.

6. avatar Ash says:

I would need new pants to carry all this shit.

7. avatar Smith says:

I’m not old enough for my CCW, but my EDC already takes that much space 🙂

8. avatar Twisted Swifter says:

Nice loot! I continue to enjoy these EDC articles – please keep them coming!

9. avatar Geoff PR says:

A G19 carried appendix?

No way in *HELL* would I be brave enough to carry a striker-fired gun appendix.

You, sir, have bigger balls than I…

1. avatar Scott in IA says:

Considering he’s a police officer, chances are good he’s practiced enough times and it’s muscle memory by now.

Actually, anyone carrying appendix should practice … no matter their profession.

Actually, everyone should practice … no matter their profession.

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

“That doesn’t make any sense. If you keep your booger picker off the trigger, what’s the problem?”

I’m a natural Spaz…

1. avatar James69 says:

didn’t we just see a post of some guy shooting him self in the azz on here? Wasn’t it a striker fired pistol? Sure as hell wasn’t a Revolver…. just sayin.

10. avatar Special K says:

Love that holster. I carry my M&P 9C in a similar 5.11-Bladetech rig. Great retention and very comfortable.

11. avatar THC says:

My pants will hold two rode sodas in one pocket each and a one hitter.After that Ive got no room for guns knives, flashlights, spare car parts, or kitchen sinks Now if I wear the feild jacket and bdu shirt and trousers I can carry a whole case of Old Millwakeez Best and a pint of Kentucky Deluxe

1. avatar James69 says:

If you have a police style motorcycle jacket you can carry seven bottles of boones farm as well.