Correct me if I’m wrong: camouflage (a.k.a., camo) exists to hide stuff. If so, a camo pen or knife is a really stupid idea. Drop it in the woods and it disappears. By the same token, camo wedding dresses are . . . I guess that depends on the bride in question, subjectively speaking. OK, yes, I know: camo is also a lifestyle choice. It tells the world you love the great outdoors. In that sense, Realtree’s stackable camo gun safes (press release after the jump) are a perfectly defensible choice. I’m not sure how much security they provide; no mention is made of screwing the safe to the floor or to each other. A thief could simply walk away with a drawer full of guns, hide them somewhere in the forest and never find them again. If a camo safe falls in the woods . . .
Columbus, GA -(AmmoLand.com)- The first gun safe designed to fit under a bed, in a vehicle or stacked in a closet is outfitted in Realtree Xtra camo.
Proudly made in the U.S.A., the Realtree gun safe is outfitted with all of the features of a quality upright gun safe, but in a design that allows for easy storage. Realtree gun safes are perfect for the gun owners who values superior craftsmanship and security.
Weighing in at 185 pounds and available with electronic keypad and key entry, the safe offers maximum security and quality. Gun owners will sleep soundly knowing they have secure and convenient access to their valuables and weapons when they want them. This gun safe is built to be the last one you’ll ever need to buy.
- Interior illumination with two lights inside drawer
- Two steel reinforced channels on top to assist with stacking/top loading
- Heavy duty under mount drawer slides
- Four 3″ x 3/4″ steel flat bar in back of safe for reinforcement
- Dual-locking feature via a high-security internal locking latch which provides a fifth point of locking
- Hardened drill plate
- Motorized actuator to release the pins and electronic latch in back
- Exterior dimensions – 50″ W x 20.25″ D x 6.75″ H
- Interior dimensions – 46.5″ W x 12.25″ D x 3.25″ H
- Standard Lock – SecuRam biometric/keypad code
- Standard Lock – Electronic lock
- Lock Upgrade – S & G biometric/keypad code
- Lock Upgrade – Electronic lock
- Heavy gauge one-piece steel construction
- Silver lock
- Heavy-gauge one-piece steel construction
- Black felt lined with padding
- 1/2″ metal plate front with automatic spring drawer
- High-security rotary key lock for manual opening
- Plaque with unique serial number
- Limited lifetime warranty