Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Nikki Stieglitz

1568e23df52934

Tennesean Nikki Stieglitz loves her GLOCK 19. “My EDC is an extension of me, and I don’t go anywhere without it!” Get the details on the rest of her gear here.

comments

1. avatar SKP5885 says:

How come thus far, I have yet to see anyone carrying any rubbers. Got to be prepared and all! Surely when someone does an everyday carry pocket dump they pull their gat, extra mag, knife, flashlight, keys, wallet…..AND CONDOMS! I guess 6 out of 7 ain’t bad.

1. avatar Jon in NC says:

I’m married…haven’t used those for 15 years !

1. avatar peirsonb says:

I’ve been married 6, haven’t used them in 7. Wait…..

2. avatar MeRp says:

Not everyone has any reasonable expectation of unplanned sex. If it planned, then you don’t need to carry it every day, just in case. If you have no expectation of it at all, then, once again, no need.

That’s not a pocket dump. That’s a purse dump, which is the same as a steamer trunk dump.

1. Other than the weird golf ball lip balm… Everything looks very pocketable. Heck, it even includes an IWB holster, not a purse holster.

2. avatar peirsonb says:

Pretty closely resembles the content of my pockets. I reserve my purse for other things.

3. avatar William says:

I should carry a Ferrari key, a pocket size Coppertone, and a 1911. Nothing else is needed in life. I’m going to call my dad and point out this as another way he failed at raising me.

1. avatar Joe. Tast says:

Oh gawd, I hear that everytime my youngest son fcks up. He’s a real ball buster with that one. It aint us dads, its just you kidd dont listen. I can gaurantee we told you eveything yuod need to kno about anything, yah just didnt listen

4. avatar Billy says:

Wonder what her brother Hugo carries…

1. avatar Cj says:

MP40 IWB. MG42 shoulder holster. And i’m not going to venture a guess what is in his pockets.