Quadcopter Shoot Down: Because Fireworks

OK, so someone shot down a quadcopter with a shotgun. Fun! The question is, what’s up with the fireworks? And if FPS Russia can speak English with a fake Russian accent, why can’t these guys speak Russian with a fake American accent?

comments

1. avatar nomad101 says:

I speak three languages, Texan, Mississippian, and Redneck. I can fake English in a pinch.

2. avatar Ing says:

Maybe they’re speaking fake Russian with a real American accent. (How are we to know?)

The fireworks were badass. Increases the urgency of the scenario when your drone target is shooting fireballs at you. (Poorly aimed, but still…) I also love how the shotgunner looked completely disgusted with himself when he missed his whole first round of shots.

3. avatar Marc says:

Where can I get one of those sweet Buck Rogers helmets?

4. avatar Ian says:

if at first you don’t succeed…

RELOAD

5. avatar Josh says:

Well, now I know what I need to do with my Vepr 12.

1. avatar Herb says:

That AK shotgun they used is soooooo cool!

Banned from import here I bet, & I know by who.

6. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

“Chump don’t want no help, chump don’t get no help”

7. avatar J says:

FPS Russia – a pale imitation of the real thing!

8. avatar Frank says:

Glad to see Russians still have impeccable fashion sense.

9. avatar Armchair Command'oh says:

I guess we’re not so different after all.

10. avatar Illinois_Minion says:

And how many 3 letter agencies will be getting hot and bothered over this video?

Gotta love FPS Russia

11. avatar Cameron B says:

id love to have an area to shoot like that.

12. avatar Billy says:

Hillary will parade these three to show that Russia is not a threat

13. avatar jlp says:

They may not have been faking any accent. They may have been speaking Ukrainian or any number of Russian dialects. I think few American realize how big Russia really is and how many nationalities the country contains. For example in China their are 275 dialects and 175 languages besides Mandarin and Cantonese. The situation is similar in many European countries with every mountain and every valley having people speaking with a slightly different accent. In Italy Northern Italians can tell the difference in speech with Southern Italians and as to be expected they do not like each other either even though technically they are supposed to be living in the same country. In Germany there are at least 5 different tribes and not all of them can even understand each others speech or particularly like each other either.
    t

14. avatar jlp says:

I think eventually after a catastrophic airline disaster the Feds will have to crack down hard on irresponsible drone operators by requiring expensive tracking micro chips be installed on all drones which will identify the operator. We will call it “drone control” but of course it will not stop people from operating stolen drones unless the original owner can make a phone call like he does to his cell phone company and cut off operation of the micro chip that is imbedded in the drone. Of course all this will make drones very expensive which might not be a bad idea anyway. The corporations that use drones for serious reasons such as farming, wildlife and poaching control or the local Gestapo checking to see if they can fine you for not cutting your lawn or watering it without a permit will not be curtailed because of price as it will be paid for with your taxes.