Question of the Day: What Gun Would You Buy If It Cost Less?

Press release [full text after the jump]: “December 28, 2015 – Brea, California, USA – KRISS USA, the pioneer of the KRISS Super V Recoil Mitigation System, is pleased to present the 2016 KRISS Vector Generation II new pricing as part of its cost reduction strategy. All models of the KRISS Vector Generation II have been reduced in price by as much as $446.00 MSRP thanks to more efficient production.” A cynical man might suggest that KRISS’ price reduction has more to do with moving product than cost efficiencies. As my father used to say “everything sells at a price.” So, what gun have you been hankering for that costs too much, that you’d buy if it were less expensive? How much would you pay?

KRISS USA reduces pricing across all KRISS Vector models, effective December 2015.

KRISS USA successfully relocated their Virginia Beach, Virginia manufacturing facility to a more spacious facility in Chesapeake, Virginia in early 2015. The Chesapeake facility allowed for a restructuring of production to a more efficient process, resulting in savings across the entire Vector product line.

The KRISS Vector Generation II SDP, pistol variant with no stock and a 5.5” barrel, 9mm and .45ACP feature a new starting price of $1,349.00 and $1,369.00, respectively. Cerakote color options are available for the Vector SDP in Flat Dark Earth (FDE), Olive Drab Green (ODG), and Alpine White for an additional $80.00.

The KRISS Vector Generation II CRB, carbine variant with adjustable stock and 16” barrel, 9mm and .45ACP feature a starting price of $1,499.00 and $1,519.00, respectively. Cerakote color options are available in FDE, ODG, and Alpine for an additional $80.00. Also available is the KRISS Vector Generation II CRB Enhanced which features Combat Grey Cerakote, an Enhanced Barrel Shroud, a Magpul RVG Vertical Grip, a KRISS Hand Stop, a MIL-STD 1913 Side Mounted Picatinny Accessory Rail, and an extra magazine. The CRB Enhanced is available in 9mm for $1,699.00 and in 45ACP for $1,719.00. Fixed stock versions of the KRISS Vector Generation II CRB are available where state law prohibits adjustable stocks.

The KRISS Vector Generation II SBR, short barreled rifle variant with adjustable stock and 5.5” barrel, 9mm and .45ACP feature a starting price of $1,549.00 and $1,569.00 respectively. Cerakote color options are available in FDE, ODG, and Alpine for an additional $80.00.

The KRISS Vector Generation II is also available in a select fire SMG variant for law enforcement, military, and Class 3 weapon dealers.

The foundation of every Vector is the patented KRISS Super V Recoil Mitigation System. All Vector models are compatible with Glock pistol magazines. Converting between 9mm and .45ACP can be done without tools by changing lower receivers. Additional features include the enhanced pivoting trigger, ambidextrous short throw safety lever, flip sights, and the MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny top rail.

For more information about the KRISS Vector Generation II, and pricing, visit the newly reconstructed KRISS USA website at www.kriss-usa.com.

About KRISS Group

KRISS USA is the North American extension of the Switzerland based KRISS Group. KRISS USA delivers proprietary technologies to the firearms industry, enabling more efficient solutions and corresponding to the 21st century requirements for the global law enforcement, military, and civilian markets.

comments

1. avatar Chris. says:

The answer to which gun I would buy if price was no object – is always the same answer… GAU-8, with accessory carrying case (A-10)

1. avatar NineShooter says:

It’s neat and everything, certainly kinda spendy to shoot; but if you think it’s hard to find a range that allows .50 BMG, wait until you start looking for a spot to bust caps with THAT thing…

1. avatar Wade says:

No range seems to have a problem with it here in NC. All it is is just another semi automatic in pistol caliber. To be honest it is really not any better or worse than a host of other weapons on the market.

2. avatar Chicago Steve says:

I think he was talking about that 30mm bad boy

3. avatar LarryinTX says:

So run 20 miles offshore! Maybe get some info under the table about routes used by drug smugglers. Might be a long time before your current range sees you again! That would be too much fun!

1. avatar Bruce L. says:

I like it.

2. avatar derfel cadarn says:

If you gave me one I would sell it un-fired, I’ll give you a great deal !

3. avatar Fuque says:

For me?.. hands down would be a H&K 41.. Or the G-3.

4. avatar pres stone says:

FG42, that should be everyones answer

1. avatar mike oregon says:

^^^^yes^^^ 2 , 1for show, 1 for rock and roll.

2. avatar Patrulje says:

My immediate thought was the FG42 replica in .308 from SMG guns (that way I could afford to feed it).

j.

5. avatar dd says:

Probably a Barrett Mrad.

6. avatar John Gancho says:

Coonan

7. avatar What The Heck Is That says:

I’d totally buy a Tavor if it sold for around $1000. At its current price point it’s out of reach for me.

1. avatar B says:

A Tavor would be considered for $1,000. Maybe a couple Pythons for that price while we’re in Imagionationland? Heck, lets throw a couple HK416 and 17’s, and a few of those Crane EBR M14’s in the back of the half track to fill the corners.

2. avatar Timmy! says:

As an early adopter who paid over $2k for a Tavor, I feel the need to throw out some peer-pressure and say, “C’mon, ya puss! Buy the gun!”

8. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

Ma’ Duce; hands down.

1. avatar OODAloop says:

Yup. In line behind you…

2. avatar anaxis says:

Seconded…. But only if it’s not neutered; when the going gets tough, the tough go cyclic.

9. avatar ActionPhysicalMan says:

A Freedom Arms 97 worked over by Hamilton Bowen into his version of the SAA. Ivory (maybe Woolly Mammoth) grips and a medium amount of engraving and inlay.

10. avatar Gregolas says:

Since the Vector’s recoil system would only be an advantage in full-auto, if the price dropped on all arms $446.00, I’d like to have an Auto-Ordinance M1A1Semi-auto Thompson, with a barrel of 1944 Mil-spec length.

1. avatar Ian says:

Have you shot a Vector? If you think it only has an advantage in FA you clearly have never shot one. That is where it has it’s biggest advantage, but it is still very noticeable in semi.

11. avatar Peter says:

A Colt Python.

12. avatar scooter says:

All the .22 ammo on Armslist… most of it must be made of gold!

1. avatar sagebrushracer says:

actually its only polished brass, but they are expecting gold prices for it.

13. avatar Jon in CO says:

Either item made by FNH chambered in 5.7. I just don’t see a reason for a 80% polymer gun to be that expensive.

The Tavor is the same way, $1700+ for the same amount of polymer is ridiculous.

1. avatar Ian says:

Ummm, you do realize that steel is very very cheap as well, right? Being made of polymer vs metal will make little difference in actual cost.

1. avatar Jeff the Griz says:

Cheese wiz plastic (injection molding) is a lot cheaper to manufacture than high quality steel parts that require precise machining.

2. avatar Alexander B. says:

Agreed. I’d like a PS90 but it’s way too expensive.

1. avatar sagebrushracer says:

yeah, which brings us to problem 2, it would be sooo much fun to shoot, and sooo expensive to feed. worse than .22lr if you can believe that!

1. avatar Mike says:

Ding ding ding! Winner. I’d love one for under $1,000. $800 range would be awesome.

1. avatar Nate H. says:

+1000

1. avatar LordGopu says:

This is one of the few times we Canadians have you guys beat. We can get the Chinese made knockoff of the m1a for like $700 Canadian dollars. I got mine for like $500, years ago. Apparently the receiver quality is better too though I don’t know too much about it.

The advantage here is that you can buy the cheap m1a, send it out for gunsmithing/mods and get back a much better gun for the same price as a stock SA M1A. I love mine.

14. avatar TX Gun Gal says:

Dan Wesson 17 in original case with all the unchangeable barrels with barrel changing wench Have model 15 now with 4″ & 6″ barrel. Thinking of getting 2″ barrel Sweet double/signal trigger

15. avatar Gov. William J. Le Petomane says:

Big Horn Armory model 90 carbine. I’d say .50 BMG but I don’t have anywhere to shoot over 200 yards, so I’d need that too. I have a few other calibers that I’d buy if the ammo was cheaper. I was looking at a Ruger no.1 RSI international in .257 Roberts. I like the cartridge but I can’t find ammo for less than $1.40/round. Now they’re out in 6.5×55 which can be had for 65cents/round, so I’m leaning toward the Swede.

16. avatar Mr. Nasty Time says:

SVD Dragunov for about the price of the 7.62x54r VEPRs: $1200.
    That or a PKM for at most $2000, or if we’re still dreaming, its little brother the PKP for a little more.

1. avatar Timmy! says:

Yikes! I don’t think I paid over $850 for my 7.62x54r Vepr a couple months ago. Bud’s Guns I believe.

17. avatar Libertarian says:

Kriss Vector yes but it need other change on federal level >> re open the register 4 full auto, in semi not so intresting
    Another one would an fostech origin 12 and an anzio 20mm but to expensive.

18. avatar Joe R. says:

Franchi SPAS-12,

just forced to sell unfired model for $ reasons [musta been a fing straw purchase of mine a few years back then, hunh?]. Anyone interested see 2A in Tulsa, OK. Really nice gun,

Had to also part with a NIB Century AK style weapon.

Trade all ya all prayers.

19. avatar Owen says:

All of them.

This is a trick question isn’t it?

1. avatar Reef Blastbody says:

^this. But, a VSS Vintorez would be nice, including a secure source of the 9X39 ammo it uses.

20. avatar Ben says:

DSA FAL, any model would do. But starting at 1k, no thanks. Right arm of the six figure salary.

1. avatar Jeff the Griz says:

I have had thousand dollar firearms, and I make a lot less than 100k. I save, and I watch trends buy cheap and trade up.

21. avatar mike oregon says:

Federov automat, or 2,

22. avatar Charles Selima says:

Weatherby Mark V Accumark in .257 Wby.

23. avatar NineShooter says:

Heck, I’d be happy to get some magnum revolvers at what they sold for 5-10 years ago. I never thought I’d see the day when you could buy two Glocks for the cost of one S&W .44 Mag. And Ruger is breathing right down S&W’s neck with their wheelgun prices.

1. avatar Jeff the Griz says:

I agree. The new .22 rugers are going for more than the .357 models.

24. avatar Chris in Oregon says:

All of them.

25. avatar PeterK says:

I’d probably be more apt to pick up a sig if they were cheaper. If I could get a navy 226 for like 600 I’d be all over that. I’d trade in dat sweet glock I got even. 🙂

1. avatar PeterK says:

I was gonna say SCAR, except I’d buy that at current prices, HA! So yeah.

1. avatar Peter says:

SCAR all day, except they’re already truly worth market value.

2. avatar Gov. William J. Le Petomane says:

I saw a couple of Sig CPO (certified pre-owned) 226s for around $600. Not sure about the Navy (MK25?), but might be worth checking out. Personally I’d go for one of the models with a really cool name like Scorpion, Tacops or Tribal Nitron.

1. avatar PeterK says:

Sig makes lots of awesome guns. 🙂

26. avatar FlamencoD says:

Realistic firearms that are slightly out of my price range vs. necessity, the list is the following:

Springfield M1A.
    High quality AR-10
    S&W 686
    Springfield XDm 4.5″ (or maybe the 5.25″)
    H&K VP9
    Walther PPQ 5″

27. avatar SKP5885 says:

RDIAS – Registered Drop In Auto Sear – Legally it would be considered a gun.

28. avatar FortWorthColtGuy says:

Sig MPX

I can afford it now, but it just seems too pricey for what it is. I can live with my 9mm AR15s.

29. avatar Brian says:

SCAR 16S, SIG MPX. If they would reduce the price to about 1/6th the current price a KORTH PRS.

30. avatar Wiregrass says:

A Springfield Loaded 1911-A1 or a CZ 550 full stock carbine in 6.5×55.

31. avatar Noah says:

If I’m gonna dream, might as well dream big! One of the bullpup long rifles, like a GM6 Lynx or DTA SRS, or, holy grail moment, one of the twelve Walther WA2000s still here in the US.

32. avatar 505markf says:

Springfield Armory M1A
    Cooper Firearms Western Classic in 6.5×55 AND in .280 Rem AI
    Cooper Firearms Excaliber in 9.3×62
    Browning Automatic Rifle – the real one

I could go on and on, but that’s a good start.

1. avatar Dyspeptic Gunsmith says:

You, sir, have taste in chamberings.

The only thing you’re missing there is a .404 Jeffery.

1. avatar 505markf says:

Good catch. Maybe a classic BRNO in the Jeffries, or a newer CZ . I do like CZs.

33. avatar Ross says:

FNH 249s

34. avatar Partigiano says:

Bushmaster ACR. I know it’s a NEXT-GEN combat rifle but holy shit.

1. avatar jh says:

I have one, It is a great rifle But the problem is Bushmaster has no support, parts are impossible. and there are no barrel kits out, you can’t make your own.because the retainer ring has been on BO for 2 years. all those promises and a whole bunch of nothing This one had so much potential wasted because it is left to die. Mine is gathering up dust because i don’t want to risk shooting it because it breaks i can’t get any parts Bushmaster and Remington really screwed me over on this one and i will never give them another dime

1. avatar Curtis in IL says:

Please.
        If it breaks, it can go back into your safe and gather dust, like it’s doing now.

2. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

Next Gen, right. Just like the R51 and Caracal, game changers, the whole lot of them.

1. avatar Partigiano says:

That’s why I out next gen in overhyped allcaps. It’s a cool gun though!

35. Both the Vector and the Ohio Ordinance Semi Auto BAR.

1. avatar BillC says:

Ordinance
      noun
      1. an authoritative rule or law; a decree or command.
      2. a public injunction or regulation: a city ordinance against excessive horn blowing.

Ordnance
      noun
      1. cannon or artillery.
      2. military weapons with their equipment, ammunition, etc.
      3. the branch of an army that procures, stores, and issues, weapons, munitions, and combat vehicles and maintains arsenals for their development and testing.

36. avatar Kyle V. says:

If it was cheap enough…

16″/50 cal Mark 7s (9x) with the appropriate emplacement

37. avatar Dyspeptic Gunsmith says:

A Parker Invincible. The first one, specifically. But the current owners aren’t about to part with any one of the three of these shotguns anytime soon.

One of Lefever’s highest grade guns would also be nice.

Absent that, a Winchester Model 70, pre-war, .220 Swift or .257 Roberts, highest grade possible. A pre-war Model 52 would also be a nice acquisition.

A S&W Model 52-2 match pistol (it was chambered in .38 Special) in 95%+ shape would also be a nice acquisition. A Colt Python or three.

I can honestly say that there are darn few modern guns that would attract more of my attention if the price were lower. However…if the workmanship were better at the current price, or even at a higher price, then a couple of the modern offerings might attract more of my attention.

1. avatar DrewN says:

Every time I can afford one 52s are nowhere to be found, but God forbid I buy something else because one will pop up guaranteed if I’m skint.

1. avatar Dyspeptic Gunsmith says:

Are we talking about the Win 52? If so, there are places I could point you towards to find 52’s that won’t be the usual public used gun places. 52’s, being so much favored by rimfire competitors, are often found in the shops that cater to rimfire shooters. Same thing with 40X’s, 513T’s, etc. They’re much like high-grade double guns – they have their own niche markets.

1. avatar PerplexedPistolero says:

Winchester Model 52 with the bull barrel and the marksman stock (which I believe was requisite for the bull barrel set up), with a good set of aperture sights, globe front if possible. Love a very fine target .22 bolt action, but something about those Marksman stocks in fine condition…I begin to salivate.

Barring that, I’ll keep searching for a Winchester Model 70 Alaskan Stainless Laminate in .375 H&H Magnum to go with the Model 70 ASL I have in .30-06.

38. avatar samuraichatter says:

S&W M&P R8 2 at half the price. It is probably worth it at 1000 + but I am not putting that much down on a wheel gun.

1. avatar PerplexedPistolero says:

I like the R8 well enough, but for just plain smooth and shiny, one of the 627 PC 5″ guns will do nicely. Trigger’s always seemed better out of the box every time I see them in the great glass enticement chamber.

39. avatar Jim says:

Colt SAA Gen 1, but I’d settle for a Gen 3.

40. avatar dwb says:

Something with a giggle switch.

Ohio Ordinance Semi Auto BAR.

ok, the first two would have to be a *lot* less.

Scar 17. nice rifle, but $3 grand and I won’t even like the trigger.

1. avatar BillC says:

Ordinance
      noun
      1. an authoritative rule or law; a decree or command.

Ordnance
      noun
      1. cannon or artillery.
      2. military weapons with their equipment, ammunition, etc.

1. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

I’m going to need that in MLA format next time; proper citations, please and thank you.

2. avatar dwb says:

Spelling Nazi
        noun
        1. {deleted so please look it up in the urban dictionary}

1. avatar BillC says:

Well, it’s a completely different word with a completely different meaning, like sites and break. Usually chalk it up to iDevices’ evil auto-correct, but in cases like this, it’s clearly ignorance (which is being politely corrected). Stay classy.

41. avatar BillC says:

Realistically, a FN FiveseveN. I want it, just not for the price it is to shoot a debated caliber that only about 4 guns shoot (FiveseveN, PS-90, AR57, and that Matercraparms).

1. avatar Viro says:

Maybe go with a RIA 22 TCM and hand load?

42. avatar RCC says:

MAG 58 machine gun or M60 for old times sake plus these days jeep or young person to carry it and all the ammo.
    Not sure how I used to lug 600 plus rounds of 7.62 link and gun around many years back.

43. avatar Darrell says:

If I had the money, a Sig MCX SBR, suppressed.

44. avatar michael says:

B.A.R.

45. avatar Fred says:

Kriss vector pistol for sure.
    Actually, pretty much all of the AR/Sub pistols. Love the look and feel of them, but I don’t see myself spending the money (especially with our pain-in-the-butt coupon, permit, and renewal system).

46. avatar RandyM says:

Any Barrett

47. avatar Fred Frendly says:

KSG.

48. avatar Viro says:

I’d go with a Plasma Rifle in the 40 watt range.

1. avatar dwb says:

If you are going that route: Chewbacca’s crossbow blaster. I need to get one of those.

1. avatar BillC says:

I like this.

2. avatar PerplexedPistolero says:

Bowcaster for the win! Loved the look on Han’s face after he fired it.

1. avatar Dave in VA says:

I just want to know how Han managed to go that long without shooting it.

2. avatar PerplexedPistolero says:

Good question. Used to be that they were too large for most non-Wookiees to wield and the strength required to cock them was outside the realm of most characters. But I notice Wookieepedia has been retconned to reflect Episode VII, so blah.

2. avatar notalima says:

M41A Pulse Rifle (no Thompson conversions mind you…) 😀

3. avatar acepeacemaker says:

I’d like a live firing DL-44 Broomhandle myself, even if it uses terrestrial ammo. I wish somebody made them.

1. avatar PerplexedPistolero says:

Oh they’re out there. Just not very common. http://j.mp/DL44BLASTER

49. avatar Don says:

FN SCAR 17
    Sig MPX
    Tavor
    S&W Model 41

Appealing but not role-filling enough compared to other less expensive guns to be worth the asking price.

50. avatar BillCook says:

Smith wesson 327
    Sig P210

51. avatar notalima says:

• CHEYTAC M200 (but I couldn’t afford to feed it so…)

so maybe an MRAD in .338.

52. avatar ACP_arms says:

What ‘gun’, how about ‘guns’.

53. avatar Vitsaus says:

Mondragon Model 1910

54. avatar Gabe says:

Desert Tech SRS-A1. I got to shoot one for a day at a precision shooting school. That rifle is amazing. $3,400 for the chassis then another $1600 for caliber kit. (bolt and barrel) I will have one someday!

Or an MP5

55. avatar George in NC says:

Hotchkis 2pdr mountain gun and a lot of ammo.

56. avatar 357M28 says:

Thompson “Tommy Gun”.

1. avatar Curtis in IL says:

Yeah, that would be cool.
      At least you can find ammo for it.

1. avatar 357M28 says:

I also reside in the Land of Lincoln. Do you prefer the stick or the drum? I like the stick. Anyhoo..Let me know when you buy one. I will bring the ammo.

1. avatar Curtis in IL says:

With a lead-sprayer like that, you need a drum.

57. avatar HCA says:

Springfield Armory M1A

58. avatar tsbhoA.P.jr says:

sig p210.
    whatever the best colt woodsman is.
    (pops told me to, but i still haven’t.)
    ithaca 1911 in 10mm (they’re gonna. i hope).
    a glokk lower so i can get a mech- tech upper and a soda can launcher.
    a t- bolt in .22mag (or izh biathlon).

59. avatar MiniMe says:

DT’s MDR in 308, SCAR Heavy, M1A, maybe another TAVOR, and of course a B.A.R.

KrissV is an overpriced pistol to me unless it has burst fire, which we’ll never get unless the BATFE is disbanded, the remains set on fire, its ashes sprinkled with holy water and then buried at the four corners of the Earth.

60. avatar Tim McNabb says:

I’d like a Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle – it’s probably worth the 1200 (stainless) but I’d be willing to pay about 800.

1. avatar BillC says:

I keep forgetting about that rifle. It or the Ruger RPR has to be on my “need to get this year” list.

2. avatar notalima says:

If you are willing to buy and have shipped to an FFL, they can already be had for under $800 in stainless if you keep your eyes open. Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore had them for $749 a week ago.

If you are only willing to buy local, can’t help you there. 😉

61. avatar Milsurp Collector says:

As a purveyor of old military firearms, I have always wanted to break into the 21st century by purchasing a currently issued sniper rifle or dmr. Not a custom built lookalike or even a new in box example, we’re talking about an M24 SWS with a camo paint job, U.S. property markings, and wear from use. While it’s not impossible to find these on gunbroker, I do not have the thousands of dollars of disposable income to purchase one yet : (.

62. avatar jwm says:

I miss my SKS. I’d like to replace it and get a case of companions to go with it at the price I bought mine for. 99 bucks.

63. avatar Former Water Walker says:

So many as I’m financially challenged at the moment-a new Glock anything, Mossberg 630, a decent AR, Ruger 357, etc. I can’t even afford a $200 Taurus(which I know will work) right now…

64. avatar Chris says:

I’d love a Sig 510, but good luck in the US market for any reasonable price.

I’d also like the Rolex of machine guns the MG51 to go along with the Rolex of battle riffles.

Both in original 7.55×55 Swiss please.

65. avatar Cadeyrn says:

If – if! – I could get a HK MP7A1 fully tricked out with silencer, I’d be all over that and write the check tomorrow. Wicked little thing, love it. If only HK loved US consumers back. Unfortunately, it’s a very one-sided affair.

Second choice would be one of the big boomers, maybe a Barrett, maybe a Steyr (as I am very partial to their products and quality) in .50 cal. Then something like a Wilson or a Kobra in .38 super. All of these tend to be massively over-priced, but at a more reasonable range would be very desirable.

Third, and this is really more for giggles, if FN would cut the price of their semi-auto repros of the M-249 ( the FN M249S) in half (or better!) I’d certainly buy one.

66. avatar Adub says:

MP5

It’s iconic but way too expensive for what it is. Knock-offs run $1,400+.

If somebody could make a version that looked the same, chambered in 9mm, for half the price, I’d buy two.

67. avatar Phil LA says:

Anything over $800 is above my price point.

68. avatar James in Houston says:

A 22lr double action revolver with a 3 inch barrel and a reasonable trigger pull. Why? Because I don’t like to have to trade off between only using standard velocity or high velocity in semi auto’s who are finicky about ammo.

69. avatar Indiana Tom says:

I like the classic look of the M4A3E8 Sherman tank.

1. avatar Cadeyrn says:

Well, sure. Yes. If price is no limit, I’d like the gun that has an airplane built around it. I refer, of course, to the A-10 Warthog firing depleted uranium rounds. Now that’s a gun!

However, the question was: what would you buy if the price was reduced? I’m not sure the A-10 or the Sherman will ever fall within normal peoples’ price range with a price that is merely “reduced”!

70. avatar Phil says:

a “phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range,”

71. avatar AR says:

Sig P210 or anything by Willie Korth.

72. avatar Ing says:

What guns would I buy if they cost less? All of them. (If they cost less enough.)

73. avatar SouthernPhantom says:

I’d go for a couple of proper open-bolt FA 240s, plus an AT4 tube set up for 9mm training rounds.

74. avatar TomD says:

Either an MP5 (full auto) or an M16 (yes, full auto). Thanks to Ronny R, they are too expensive.

75. avatar Firewire says:

“The KRISS Vector Generation II SDP, pistol variant with no stock and a 5.5” barrel, 9mm and .45ACP feature a new starting price of $1,349.00 and $1,369.00”

Wonder what the street price will be?

76. avatar James in AZ says:

SCAR17 with custom 6.5cdmr barrel

77. avatar Alfonso A. Rodriguez says:

I would by a 357 Korth (5k starting price) revolver and an Accuracy International sniper rifle in 338 Lapua (10k starting price) if I had the money or if they were more accessible monetarily. Alas!, I spent all my money in Sig pistols and Anschutz competition rifles so NO DINERO except for ammo but I am not complaining.

78. avatar DAN V says:

A bunch of SBRs

79. avatar Timmy! says:

Anything in .50 caliber.

Also, I’d like a Webley Fosbery.

As for the Kriss… I’ve said it before, “I’d rather look at genital warts than that horrible thing!”

80. avatar silverwarloc says:

Price reduction??? You’ve got to be kidding me!!! $1500 for the 16″? That’s the going price at two of the LGS in VB that I frequent.

81. avatar FedUp says:

IIRC, a Colt M16 was something like $750-1000 in 1985.
    Bring back that price, and throw the Hughes Amendment under the bus, and I’ll help bring Colt back to solvency.

82. avatar Eric says:

A full auto MP5, a Tommy Gun, and M16.

83. avatar Louis says:

Full auto Thompson, followed by M16A1.

84. avatar James69 says:

Dual G18’s 🙂

85. avatar madtrader says:

And I just bought a Kriss…

86. avatar StuttgartPhil says:

Wilson Bravo company 1911
    H&K G36 or 416

87. avatar A Hill says:

A FAMAE SAF. Some more are coming in this spring, but I can’t justify 3k for a blowback semiauto.

1. avatar Roy says:

Coming in where? How?

88. avatar Libertarian says:

Mateba 6 Unica .454 Casull Semi Revolver would another on wish list if price not count ore an belt fed 50 bmg fat mac anti material rifle white suppressor ore an compact 338 yogi hunting rifle (i like “overkill”) …….

Another custom ideas as project would an 2 stage bullpup shotgun ore rifle in the fn p90 art white suppressor chambered in 12 gauge up to 3,5 inches and 458 socom / 50 beowolf ore 510 whisper …………

An Serbu AoW white conventional drum mag too

89. avatar John says:

If they didn’t cost so darn much?
    Anything Wilson Combat.
    They make some nice AR’s as well as 1911’s

90. avatar jwtaylor says:

All of the guns I am most lustful for were made more than 200 years ago.

91. avatar Roy says:

SCAR. Both of ’em. One of each. Right now, don’t care for either. Because price.

92. avatar anaxis says:

An OOW HCAR

Or a nice Tokarev SVT-40

93. avatar Steven B. says:

Swiss PE57. I have the GP11 stockpiled for my K31 WOW’s.