Obscure Object of Desire: MOH3495

MOH2_1

Jason Carter of Undergound Tactical writes:

This is a very special edition AR we just finished up for a charity called Feherty’s Troops First Foundation. We gave this one a special model name, Honor & Valor, with a serial number MOH3495 with stands for Medal Of Honor with 3,495 recipients of the prestigious medal. We Cerakoted it to match the blue neck ribbon which supports the medal. The signatures you see are the actual signatures of 14 MOH recipients. This one-off rifle will be auctioned off this week at their charity event.

comments

1. avatar Drew says:

Maybe I’m being picky but I think anything other than all blue should have been done. I thought it was a police charity auction rifle at first.

Cool idea tho

2. avatar MiketheHopsFarmer says:

Man I’d like to own that piece of history. I only need 1 kidney right? Anyone know a good black market kidney dealer?

1. avatar Joe R. says:

Planned Parenthood?

Oh, you said “good” black market kidney dealer. . .

China?

3. avatar NDS says:

Um completely sick

4. avatar jwtaylor says:

It’s nice to see Mr. Tom Kelley’s name so prominently displayed there. Not only is the man a total class act, but Mr. Kelley is the absolute textbook example of both courage, and calm, under fire. Officer’s like Mr. Kelley are extremely few and far between, and are the quality of men that made this nation great.
    Oh, and another I recognize…SFC Petry, All the Way. Much respect, brother.
    I’m sure I’d recognize more but I can’t see much on the screen of my phone.

5. avatar Joe R. says:

Great idea, weird great, like, how has this not been done before. : )

Hope it scores big. I hope the winning bid puts it on tour. If it’s immediately put-up (as the collector’s item that it is) it will sooner be forgotten.

6. avatar wyoranchhand says:

I always thought blue denoted non operational/dummy training “weapons”.

7. avatar KMONtang says:

awesome idea. Does one have to be present to bid or is there a way to phone/online bid?

8. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

That would be the only gun in my meager collection that would get a glass display case and never be fired.
    Wow.

1. avatar Accur81 says:

Anyone with a .470 NE double rifle / 20 gauge combo cannot call their gun collection meager, my friend.