One of the biggest eye openers to new concealed (or open, for that matter) carriers is the difference in comfort a good gun belt makes. Once you lose that $10.00 Walmart special you’ve been wearing, spring for the real deal and strap it on along with your EDC gun, it usually results in the quintessential V-8 moment. You’ll wonder how in the blue hell you ever got along without one. Anyway, that’s what our new neighbors at Magpul are hoping will happen when you give the first entry in their new apparel line a try. Here’s their press release . . .
We are excited to announce the first offering in our new apparel line, the Magpul™ Tejas Gun Belt – “El Original”. Crafted from a combination of inch-and-a-half wide top grade bullhide leather and reinforced polymer, it’s strong and water resistant, rigid enough to carry a holster, but still comfortable for everyday use. Proudly made in Texas, the belt comes in three colors and a multitude of lengths.
- Top grade bullhide leather exterior layer and supportive but flexible reinforced polymer inner layer
- Gun belt rigidity with dress belt comfort offers stretch and sag free performance
- Removable chrome plated buckle with branded “tool-free” fasteners
- Standard 1-1/2″ wide and 1/4″ thick to fit most belt loops and holsters
- Eight holes with 3/4″ spacing for a wide yet precise adjustment range
Order Now at Magpul™ Tejas Gun Belt – “El Original”
Made in U.S.A