Behold, the PM522 Washbear 3D Printed 8-Shot Revolver

Plans for the gun here. They can’t stop the signal…they can never stop the signal.

[h/t Dave T.]

comments

1. avatar Gov. William J. Le Petomane says:

Striker fired revolver, now that’s innovative. Think I’ll wait for the .357 model though.

2. avatar mike oregon says:

Cody Wilson changed the world, most politicians and the anti-gunners just haven’t realized it yet.

3. avatar Illinois_Minion says:

And now to scale this up to .50bmg. Should work. In theory. With some tweaking….

1. avatar jwm says:

I’d like to see the Popeye armed mofo that could shoot that .50 bmg revolver.

4. avatar Mk10108 says:

Nice. Innovative, Impractical and I’m keeping my 6 shot 22 mag WMR.

5. avatar Hoplopfheil says:

Hasbro is going to sue, this is just a ripoff of the Maverick revolver!

Unless it’s an inside job; change the NERF world with the Maverick, change the gun world with the live fire Maverick clone?

6. avatar Geoff PR says:

Dyspeptic Gunsmith, if you’re reading this, have you seen this other example of this guy’s skillset with this .22 lr single-shot in metal? It has a massive hammer with the spring weight so that it actually auto-ejects the spent brass!

1. avatar Dyspeptic Gunsmith says:

Well, now I have, and I must applaud his practical sense of how to make a gun with very limited tooling. As soon as I saw the outside frame of the gun with sheet metal sides riveted together, I thought “Oh, this is very, very practical – only a drill press is really needed.”

7. avatar Former Water Walker says:

Took my nerf comment-but a cop would be clueless this is a deadly weapon(IF it works).

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

Water Walker, poke around this guy’s website.

He has some real skills…

1. avatar Former Water Walker says:

Well it’s interesting I’ll give you that. Unfortunately I’m a bit of a Luddite so I can’t make heads nor tails about the efficacy of Patrick et al…hey guys can make grease guns/shotguns/liberators in a machine shop so have at it!

8. avatar DoomGuy says:

Soccer mom: “Is that a gun?!”

Gun owner: “No, this is Patrick!!!”

1. avatar DoomGuy says:

Sorry, I just saw the first few seconds of the video and that’s all I could think of. 🙁

9. avatar Higgs says:

Soo….. if we send a link to the this video or the printed file to the Australiian legislators do you think they would get arrected under there new laws?

Very tempting to find out………

1. avatar Felix says:

Nice typoe! I have heard that gun banners hate guns because they get secret boners, maybe the proof is in the pudding.

10. avatar Slimjim9 says:

He made a point of “detectable metal” several times. I assume that is to stay on the right side of the law? Polymer bullets are coming out. Pretty soon guns will be practically untraceable. OMG, 😮 Antis have to be having absolute convulsions over this kind of stuff.