Heckler & Koch at the 2015 Texas Firearms Festival. Come and Shoot It!

(courtesy hk-usa,.com)

(sponsored post)

Heckler & Koch loves you. Don’t believe me? Get to grips with any of their pistols or rifles at the 2015 Texas Firearms Festival on November 14 and 15 at Best of the West Shooting Sports [click here for tickets]. Then tell me that creating such a fine firearm isn’t a selfless act of love. OK, H&K have to make money, but don’t we all? What’s more, H&K reps will be in their demonstration bay, ready, willing and able to answer all your questions about their phenomenal firearms. Which ones, exactly? Well . . .

H&K is bringing ALL their handguns and both rifles (that are available to consumers) for your dining and dancing pleasure. Sure, you’ll have to choose your weapon, but you’re free to ring steel with whichever H&K gun you’ve been wanting to test since you began saving up for one of their legacy-creating meisterwerks.

Once you’re through the main gate, take a right. Pass (or visit) Kel-Tec on your left and the NSSF VIP tent on your right, and you can get serious trigger time with a VP40, VP9, P30SK, P30, P30L, HK45, HK45 Compact, HK 45 Tactical, HK45 Compact Tactical, P2000, P2000SK, USP, USP Compact, USP Tactical or Mark 23. Not to mention H&K’s MR556 and MR762 rifles.

Ammo is free, of course. And you just might be able to get a great deal on buying a new H&K pistol at the Sportsman’s Finest gun sales tent. Click here for tickets to the 2015 Texas Firearms Festival. Once they’re gone, that’s it. Don’t delay. Buy today!

comments

1. avatar Jolly Roger Out says:

If H&K loves me, why is their piston-driven AR $1000 too expensive?

2. avatar Joe R. says:

Q: cans on any of them?

1. avatar Robert Farago says:

Don’t think so.

3. avatar Matt from Oregon says:

I am waiting for them to release a SK version of the VP-9.

4. avatar Phoenix says:

HK is against civilian armament as contrary to their interests as that may seem, don’t support them; support sig or fnx or the multitude of other companies. It is a shame as they do make great weapons, but don’t feed those that bite the hand.

5. avatar Gregolas says:

HK can talk to me when they start making the P7 again.
    But in this country, at a reasonable price. Until then, anything HK pistols can do my Glocks can do better-and far more cheaply.

1. avatar Leo says:

Glocks better? Funny, how is you “Glock Knuckle”? Hurts? Never happened with HK ….

6. avatar Adub says:

HK must be trying to make up for this:

One of the best editorials ever, with gems that we can all appreciate, like this:

“Supermodels are just chicks with bulimia and mental problems.”

7. avatar 38specialist says:

Yeah. Pretty sure they love my money. They have not been a friend to civilian shooters.

I like the P30 and VP but……not sure about customer service and nosebleed prices.

They need to re-think how they treat their civilian clientele. I would consider a purchase. Especially with a VP Kompact.

8. avatar Hinshelworld says:

In a world of compromises, some people put the bullets in the magazine backwards…But it doesn’t matter, because our gun is on the cover of the Rainbow Six video games. Look how cool that SEAL coming out of the water looks… If you buy a $2,000 SOCOM, you will be that cool of an operator too. And chicks will dig you.

9. avatar Disposition says:

I used to think HK hated civilians. Then I looked into the subject for myself. Instead of blindly parroting borderline heresay.

10. avatar Leo says:

I own many different pistols, HK is for sure on top of quality, style and any other respects of the modern firearms. Pricey? Get Taurus ….