Reminder: Send Us Your #WhateverItTakes Selfies!

#WhateverItTakes

In case you missed it, TTAG is counterpunching Everytown for Gun Safety’s #WhateverItTakes hashtag campaign – Trump style! We’ve created a Facebook page of TTAG readers who’re putting their own spin on Bloomberg’s anti-gun agitprop. To submit your #WhateverItTakes photo, click here to go to Everytown’s page (can’t be helped), print their poster, fill it in your way, snap a selfie (guns welcome!) and send it to thetruthaboutguns@gmail.com. Put the word FEELINGS in the subject bar. The best entry wins a box of their favorite ammo. Maybe two. Here’s another excellent entry, from the same family! . . .

#WhateverItTakes

comments

1. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

The lead photo of the strapped young lady with the smiling baby is pure win.
    What an awesome photo!

1. avatar CoolBreeze says:

Absolutely! This is the only response necessary. Brilliant.

2. avatar Ing says:

“Look at this baby!” works for our side, too.

2. avatar Christopher says:

This post should be pinned to the top of the blog until enough entries are received.

3. avatar NYC2AZ says:

Damn… No printer available on the road, but I did buy a new MSR today. I dedicate my purchase to Shannon and Mayor Mike, because FYTW!

4. avatar anaxis says:

I stopped by TTAG’s #WhateverItTakes (screw Everytown’s mealymouthed agitpage, they don’t rate even a single click from me), and some of the comments on Sara Tipton’s entry are truly disgusting. It looks like Everytown’s bots and various other hoplophobic trolls have latched onto hers as being a prime target for their efforts.

1. avatar peirsonb says:

She’s not an old fat white guy and therefore doesn’t fit their narrative. They need to discredit and discard her as fast as possible.

BTW, I especially like the comment “if you need a gun for defense you have a complete lack of faith in the police to protect you.” That one makes my no sh1t moment of the week.

5. avatar MiniMe says:

That pic of the armed mom with a smiling baby is probably making libtards heads implode. LOL!

1. avatar Marcus (Aurelius) Payne says:

Ok, I guess not. It works onn my phone but not me px.

6. avatar Shire-man says:

I wonder what the ratio of smiles on our side to grumpy pusses on their side will end up being?

That right there is a PR win. One side happy and smiling. The other angry and judging.

7. avatar PeterK says:

Look at this baby! 🙂

8. avatar Professor Bangity says:

You could consider using Do Not Link as a prefix to your link. That way you don’t improve their search results.

9. Is it child neglect to NOT protect your baby? This woman is right. I hope she never has to use but if she does she hits the target first time. mrpresident2016.com