Quote of the Day: Yes, Well, There Is That Edition

TJ Martinell (courtesy kirklandreporter.com)

“When tyrants are stymied, patriots rejoice.” – TJ Martinell, Protect the 2nd Amendment and Keep Obama “Frustrated” on Gun Control [via blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com]

comments

1. avatar damarius ilion says:

He’ll you have my vote!!!!!!!

2. avatar dlj95118 says:

…does the title of this post sound like someone disagrees with the blog entry?

3. avatar Rusty Chains says:

Follow the source link!

The tenth is the most trampled of the entire Bill of Rights. If it were strictly followed we would get rid of much tyranny foisted on us by the government.

4. avatar Indiana Tom says:

We have a Tenth Amendment? I think that went by the way side a long time ago in a galaxy far away. There are days when I think we would have been better off with Articles of Confederation.

1. avatar Omer Baker says:

The more I learn about history, the more I agree with your statement, except it’s most days that I think that.

But what do I know? I was called a something like a liberal or progressive or leftist yesterday. I really don’t remember because it’s so laughable.

5. avatar Indiana Tom says:

Protect the 2nd Amendment and Keep Obama “Frustrated” on Gun Control. Ok, but our Dear Leader Obozo can just issue Executive Orders ( which is amazing considering the the Constitution never stated Congress can delegate its Legislative Authority) performing whatever will o the wisp actions he deems fit.

1. avatar Omer Baker says:

I think the point of the article is even if Obama dedicates out some decree the Feebs don’t have the manpower to enforce it across the all states. The rule of law has no sway when no one care enough to follow or enforce it.

6. Just wait till the next GOP President issues an Executive Order the libtirds heads will explode. Remember, for me but not for thee. The libs motto.