Israeli Navy Skateboard Commandos!

I have a real weakness for videos showing operators operating operationally with music so heroic you expect Zeus to emerge from the shadows and throw a few thunderbolts around. This video hails from TTAG’s new correspondent Elie Isaacson, a Manchester, UK-born Israeli who works for Agilite Gear. (Look for stories about the Jewish homeland’s gun culture and the latest news from Israeli Weapons Industries.) Elle’s team created this video with IWI to show off Agilite’s new Battle Element soft shell jacket, part of a product line that’s hitting the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. Before heading off to the Golan Heights on reserve duty, Elie sent us a quick ‘graph on what’s going down above. Here’s his sales pitch report complete with a brace of gun pron pics. . .

The video goes behind the scenes with top Israeli military companies Agilite and Israel Weapons Industries (IWI) during the photoshoot for the Agilite Battle Element Soft Shell.

Israeli naval commandos (courtesy agiltegear.com)

The shoot features Israeli Naval Special Forces Operators in the building where classic Israeli weapons like the Uzi used to be assembled. The video shows Israel’s latest gear and guns including the X95 Micro Tavor and the Galil Ace.

The Battle Element soft shell has been procured by Israel’s most elite units and is the first apparel item in Agilite’s upcoming Ends of Earth™ series. Agilite are better known worldwide for innovative Medevac equipment and other high end gear, serving special forces in over 30 countries.

According to Agilite’s Strategic Director and Lebanon war Veteran Elie Isaacson, The Ends of earth series is “A collection of technical clothing built with military precision for people whose lifestyle of duty or adventure must not be restricted by the design of their clothing.”

Israeli naval commandos 2 (courtewsy agiltegear.com)

Israel Weapons Industries (IWI) is Israel’s top weapons company who manufacture the Tavor Rifle, the Negev machine gun, new Galil Ace (Israeli AK Variant) as well as classic Israeli weapons such as the Uzi and the Jericho.

Photographing the shoot was Benny Levin, Israel’s top tactical photographer and head of photography and videography at IWI.

Click here to see more details of the Battle Element.

Warm Regards,
Elie.

comments

1. avatar Daniel Silverman says:

Oh gee thanks Robert..
    More stuff I can’ afford but want, well because… Just because…

1. avatar Vhyrus says:

Tavors are going for like 1600 nowadays. Sell your TV.

1. avatar Sixpack70 says:

I’ve seen them down in the $1500s on Gunwatcher occasionally. I paid $1620 for mine, but I sold a few guns to finance it. It was well worth losing three for the Tavor.

1. avatar Timmy! says:

“I’ve seen them down in the $1500s on Gunwatcher occasionally. I paid $1620 for mine…”

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG! STOP REMINDING ME! As a semi-early adopter, I paid $2,100.00 for mine.

2. avatar Daniel Silverman says:

Being in CA really sucks when it comes to the Tavor. Can’t wait to get out of this hell hole, and get a few.

1. avatar Mk10108 says:

Cashing in and outbound? Might be in the vortex of your wake.

2. avatar Vhyrus says:

I want the x-95 to come here so badly. They already make a NFA compliant version too.

3. A skateboard commando? Seems a little gimike to me. Just my two cents worth.

1. avatar Grindstone says:

That’s an interesting way to spell “gimmicky”.

1. avatar Jody says:

Too much sake?

4. avatar dlj95118 says:

…beer and guns?! Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

1. avatar Aaron says:

beer and guns?! how gauche. make it single malt and guns, and now,you’re talking!

2. avatar Jeff says:

Quit kidding yourself. Most “POTG” have done it. Nobody cares.

5. avatar nynemillameetuh says:

I have a feeling that Israeli stuff is cruise control for cool because they can do stuff that American patriots can’t…like defend their own borders. Or have a sense of mission. Or not lose constantly. Or have an identity beyond classical liberalism.

1. avatar Shane in Chandler says:

Decent troll, 4/10.

1. avatar nynemillameetuh says:

Not a troll at all. I really envy the Israelis. They’re lean mean fightin’ machines.

1. avatar Aaron says:

eh. they fight arabs in their backyard. that would make anyone look good.

2. avatar AllAmerican says:

Generally I agree with your statement, however, nothing could be further from the truth when you said “lose constantly.” Everytime we’ve supposedly “lost” a military endeavor it’s been entirely because of the politics involved and not at all because we were militarily defeated. Taking a look at our kill to death ratio would make one think we play with a God-mode cheat on. In Iraq/Afghanistan it was roughly 30-1. In Vietnam it was 20-1. Militarily, we’ve been victorious in every “battle” we’ve participated in since Korea. Even the Tet Offensive, which is hailed as the turning point in Vietnam, was one of the greatest victories the U.S. Military ever achieved. The U.S. Absolutely annihilated the NVA and Vietcong. Afterwards, many in North Vietnam wanted Nyguen Giap fired and until the political fall out was seen in America, the leadership in the North believed they had made such a huge mistake that they were preparing to concede defeat.

1. avatar nynemillameetuh says:

But who is “us” exactly? Israelis are Jewish people with a Jewish homeland. We’re anyone born on U.S. soil. If anyone can be us, are we us?

6. avatar Sixpack70 says:

I think I need to save up for a Galil Ace. Not sure which caliber yet, but I know I need one.

7. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

Tactical photographer?

technical clothing built with military precision

When I was in the USAF, military clothing came in two sizes: too small and too large. And don’t even ask about the shoes — my feet are still recovering. How’s that for precision.

9. avatar Bluesman007 says:

While I’m certainly no expert in the red dot sights used by this IWI team, at 0:27 it sure looks like the either the red dot is on backward, or the rifle is pointing toward his shoulder. At 0:30, the sight seems to be in the correct position. At about 40 seconds the 2 guys going up the staircase – one has it facing one way, the next guy the other, and at abt 1:21 as well. Are they 2 different devices? As I said, I’m no expert….

1. avatar Slopperator says:

Yeah, two different models of Meprolights. One looks/mounts similar to an EOTech 512 with the bulk towards the shooter and the other one mounts with the bulk towards the barrel.

More info: http://www.midwayusa.com/find?dimensionids=4294845930&cm_vc=#

1. avatar Bluesman007 says:

Appreciate the education!

10. avatar Avid Reader says:

Robert, you have an Israel post without a gratuitous reference to an Israeli supermodel?

You’re slipping, mijo!

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

RF’s new squeeze has him neutered, er, controlled, er, behaving respectably…

😉

1. avatar Avid Reader says:

Ah, now I remember. House and leash training can be effective. . .;-)

11. avatar Deuce says:

Alcohol and guns, fingers on triggers with no targets present. Yeah, super special commandos.

12. avatar Ed Horse says:

At 1:16 unsuppressed fellow in lead with suppressed fellow following up – for the why?
    airsoft dress ups?
    the fixie bike on splash screen is another hipster love.