TAC-CON 241 Trigger Shipping May 8th, 10% Off Pre-Orders

P1120900

The original TAC-CON 3MR trigger isn’t my particular cup of Earl Grey. I don’t see the benefit of an assisted reset trigger when I can get the same functionality for a fraction of the price elsewhere. But there is one thing that TAC-CON is making that I’m excited about, and that’s their 241 trigger system. It gives you the ability to move quickly between a single stage trigger pull for close range work and a crisp two-stage affair for distance targets with simply a flip of the safety . . .

You can read more about it here, but they are finally going into production and will be shipping out within a couple weeks. We’ll have a full review shortly (from someone other than me), but TAC-CON are offering a 10% discount to early adopters. Which is good, because the darned thing costs $400.

comments

1. avatar Gary B says:

Well I have a 3MR and as of three days ago I ordered the 241.

I am more juiced about the “Long Range mode” than the auto reset in the normal fire position,

The 3MR is good in the single shot mode and I am happy with it, but the 241 makes more sense to me.

I prefer modular triggers as I have deteriorating dexterity and find it hard to install a Ruger or Geissele trigger (I have them too)

2. avatar Joe Liberty says:

What trigger gives you the same function for a fraction of the price? I have not seen any other assisted reset ar-15 triggers anywhere. The 241 does look pretty sweet though.

1. avatar James says:

I believe the functionality he’s refering to is the “Shoot really really fast” function, not the reset the triger function….

3. avatar Dracon1201 says:

Only reason I want it is for that third position.

On a related note, GIVE ME MY AK TRIGGER!

4. avatar Rabbi says:

No reason not to use a 2-stage trigger for close shooting. If you have a 2-stage trigger available, why would you ever switch to the single stage?

5. avatar CarlosT says:

So… Can we consider this a trigger warning from TAC-CON?

6. avatar locke_n_load says:

Agreed, I see no need to go single stage up close if you have a two stage. If you need some quick shots, squeeze faster…

7. FYI if you look at Tac Con’s Face book page, they haven’t shipped 241 triggers yet. There’s a collection of ignored posts asking when charged orders will be shipped, with no reponses,