Click here to buy your tickets to the 2015 Texas Firearms Festival at Best of the West Shooting Sports in Liberty Hill, Texas, November 14 and 15. And why not? Last year, attendees sampled firearms from some 20 different manufacturers: TrackingPoint, Henry Repeating Arms, SIG SAUER, FN USA, Underground Tactical, Walther, Barrett, Beretta, Republic Forge, PWS and more. They shot silenced guns courtesy The Silencer Shop, SilencerCo and AAC. They Slidefired. They sampled Winchester’s Train & Defend ammo. They ate some of Austin’s finest food truck cuisine. They shopped for festival-discounted guns at Sportsman’s Finest’s tent. And they bought products from a wide range of retailers. This year it’s gonna be more of the same, only better. Check out our main improvements . . .
- Non-shooting tickets – We’ve added low-priced tickets for people who just want to shop, eat and watch their friends or family shoot.
- Children 11 and under are free! – No need to pay the baby sitter this year. We’re also putting together some activities for the young ‘uns: climbing wall, BB gun shooting gallery and more
- VIP tickets – $275 may seem like a lot of coin but 250 VIP ticket holders (per day) go straight to the font of the line. They also get an hour of range time before the Festival opens to the general public
- Long-range reservation system – No more two-hour waits for the long-range shooting. Leave your name and cell phone number and we’ll text you when it’s your turn
- More retail – We’re moving the retail tents into the middle of the gun range, and there’ll be LOTS more of them. Holsters, targets, gun cases, clothing, ammunition (yes ammunition), training companies, gun rights organizations and much, much more. Many will be offering attendee discounts
- Contest area – We’re setting-up a shooting contest area using Action Targets’ shooting trees for both timed and head-to-head competitions (pro-am, family vs. family, men vs. women, etc.) Results will be opted throughout the range and announced on the PA system. There will of course be prizes for the winners. Good prizes. Ballistic prizes.
Ninety percent of the people who attended last year’s festival said they’ll be back (sample size 210). We’re limiting ticket sales this year to ensure short wait times. [NB: VIP tickets holders get a FastPass to the front of any line AND an hour of exclusive range time before the general public.] If 90 percent of last year’s festival-goers buy tickets for 2015 and bring ONE friend, we’ll sell out. Bottom line: click here to buy your ticket now!