If you don’t own an UpLULA magazine loader, turn your computer off now – I mean right now – go out to your nearest gun store and buy yourself one. I said NOW. Yes, they’re that good. I got mine when I bought my M&P9. Smith & Wesson was nice enough to include one with the gun. I’ve owned a few magazine loader thingies before. They’re mostly plastic rectangles with a little priapic piece used to push the rounds down in the magazine. By comparison, the UpLULA is like a SL63 AMG compared to a Smart Cabrio. They both do basically the same thing, but one does it much more beautifully, powerfully and comfortably. Maglula has just announced a new loader, their Range BenchLoader for USGI and PMAGs. It’s not cheap, but if you shoot much, this thing will safe you tons of time and some seriously bruised thumbs . . .
The Range BenchLoader™ loaders is a heavy-duty industrial 5.56 / .223 cal magazine loaders made to load a magazine in a single hand stroke. It is intended for daily loading of hundreds of magazines at shooting ranges and armories. It totally eliminates fingers pain and injury, shorten loading time, and keep the magazines lips intact.
Loads all AR15 / M4 compatible 5.56 / .223 magazines, like:
- M16 / AR15 / M4 USGI (NATO STANAG 4179)
- Magpul PMAG
- SCAR 16
- H&K metal 416 / SA80
- SureFire 60 & 100 rd
- Beretta AR 70-90
- Lancer *
- and all others
* Note: Loading difficulties exist with the new Lancer AR magazines type L5AWM due to its construction. The older mags load very well.
• Competition shooters
• Shooting ranges
• Military & LE armories
• Ammunition & firearm manufacturers
• Heavy-duty design allows loading hundreds of magazines daily ! • Painless, quick, comfortable operation.
• Allows examination of rounds prior to loading.
• Single-stroke loading action.
• Eliminates wear on feed lips; prolongs mag. life.
• No maintenance or training required.
• Durable top-quality reinforced polymer.
• Portable, Range bag packable; length 42cm (16.5”), weight 360gr (12.7 oz.)