Joerg Sprave Has Lost His Marbles

If super villain Joerg Sprave didn’t exist, Ian Fleming would have to invent him. Oh wait. He already did. Rumor has it that Sprave will play the bad guy in the next James Bond film, deploying a drill-powered gun that takes out U.S. and U.K. spy satellites (that officially don’t exist). That said, the Sony hacking attack may have altered that plan. So don’t blame me if it doesn’t happen.

comments

1. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

“Und now, the twelf millimeter”

Better than Ahnold.

1. avatar 16V says:

Far more minutes of entertainment than the Terminator has produced in his career. Been watching this guy for years, and he’s a hoot.

2. avatar Bob says:

He’s the Hickok45 of the slingshot world!

3. avatar cmeat says:

i remember a horrible slingshot fail with this guy. bad ricochet. perhaps it was staged. i hope so.

1. avatar TheBear says:

That was fake. He did it to promote his zombie video project.

4. avatar Wielsucker (@Wielsucker) says:

If Joerg is in it, Bond is the bad guy. Wouldn’t that be great if the genius spy who introduces himself to anyone and everyone were killed with a slingshot of Spravian proportions. Make it happen people!!!

5. avatar tfunk says:

Even if his slingshot stuff wasn’t so cool, I’d watch his videos just to hear him laugh

6. avatar Accur81 says:

I don’t always hack electronics companies, but when I do, I prefer to hack Sony.

-The most Interesting Nerd in North Korea

7. avatar jwm says:

Best. Bond. Movie. Ever.

I wanna do New Years Eve with Joerg.

8. avatar lolinski says:

I really find it sad that people are more riled up by not being able to see a mediocre movie than they are about the human rights abuse in North Korea. It is really chilling how effective NK propaganda is on the western world.

Here is some more info on what I mean:

1. avatar Fuque says:

. NK only exists because the Chinese feel the need to have a buffer zone from the west…Not because they are masters of propaganda… When the Chinese have a sufficient foot hold in western culture, you know, Harley Davidson, squeaky clean butlers, road rage, and Big mac’s.. NK will be cast aside.. I Give it one more generation.

Meanwhile, we western heathens will continue to mildly amused with their rhetoric against the world.

1. avatar 16V says:

North Korea exists because the Chinese are smart (pragmatic) enough to know that they don’t want to deal with 25MM starving refugees illegal aliens when Pyongyang collapses.

That is the real dance. The ChiComs aren’t worried in the least about the West. We’ve foolishly given them enough of our money to allow them to become an actual world power. If they thought SK could actually absorb NK like the FRG absorbed the former East Germany, China would orchestrate the NK coup and collapse it as soon as they could lock down the border.

9. avatar Fuque says:

Gotta love German engineering.

10. avatar Maynard says:

This text is worth everyone’s attention. How can I find out more?

11. avatar Stinkeye says:

Joerg Sprave is not a super villain. He is an evil genius. There is a difference.

12. avatar Jason says:

I appreciate the glaring absence of a “kids, don’t try this at home” warning… If I had seen that video when just a “few” years younger, I would have made something similar using my dad’s power drill

13. avatar miforest says: