GA Gun Range Offers Armed Santa Photo Op. And?

Screen Shot 2014-12-13 at 7.21.03 PM

“You better watch out,” nydailynews.com warns. “A Georgia gun range is getting fired up for Christmas while offering photos with a gun-toting Santa Claus. Gun lovers of all ages will be able to sit with a heat-packing St. Nick or hold their own firearm supplied by the Sandy Springs Gun Club and Range as part of a charity event Saturday.” It’s probably too late to take the kids down to Sandy Springs to pose with their/your choice of AK-47, AR-15 or FN-SCAR-17. But hey, it’s the thought that counts. Any guns in your Xmas cards?

comments

1. avatar Former Water Walker says:

HO HO HO! Merry Christmas to all at TTAG!

2. avatar PeterK says:

Ha! No guns on our Christmas cards. Took the two oldest to my Dad’s favorite LGS, though, (finally, been in town for months), so that was hilarious and cute. Great store.

3. avatar Rick the Bear says:

Hmmm, I should add firearms to my Hanukkah cards. After all, the holiday celebrates a military victory.

4. avatar Ing says:

Nope. I don’t do Christmas cards. But there will be ammo under my Xmas tree.

5. avatar Tomyironmane says:

… Funny, I kinda pictured Santa with a double barreled coach gun… or a lever action rifle. Or a single action pistol. It seems more his style.

6. avatar cmeat says:

c’mon, rudy’s nose is an led these days. ol’ boys gotta have tracking point or crimson trace or something. ever since that trouble he had in somalia.
    at tonights legion post xday party the kids will be treated to our own octegenarian hank as a bad santa who is imbibing and pulling on a cohiba. the swear jar slowly fills and the children wander about with quizzical expressions until the toys hit…

7. avatar Mike says:

One of my LGS is putting something like this together too. Pick any gun off the wall (or bring your own) and get your pic taken with Santa. Been some pretty interesting ones posted on their Facebook page.

8. avatar Max says:

What, Santa uses Crapco mags? Is there any better evidence that he, in fact, does not exist?