Texas International Firearms Festival Sponsor of the Day: Henry Repeating Arms

TFF_Sponsor_Day_Henry-Repeating-Arms_102114

(Sponsored content)

The first annual Texas International Firearms Festival – November 8 & 9 at Best of the West Shooting Sports – is just weeks away! You need to buy your day pass today – it’s your chance to sample (and buy) firearms from over two dozen major gun makers. Click here for the full list. Click here to buy a $59 one-day pass or a $95 weekend pass. Ammo included! Henry Repeating Arms be there. You haven’t shot a rifle until you’ve shot a good lever action. Be there and you’ll be able to lever the action on one of Henry’s beautiful Golden Boys, line up your steel target and make it go ping! Then crank it and do it all over again. Come and shoot it!

comments

1. avatar Anonymous says:

I really like a Henry lever action. But they should also make a brass receiver AR15 with wood stock. That would be super awesome and I would buy a few.

1. avatar Swarf says:

Okay now, see, THAT might be about the only AR I would be interested in.

Chamber it in 45-70 while you’re at it.

2. avatar Kaleiokalani Barela says:

You’ll need to do a search for it, but a guy actually made a customized, almost steam-punky, copper/brass/wood AR15 that looked absolutely gorgeous.

Kalroy

2. avatar Gunr says:

I have a Henry 22 lever gun. Really nice little gun, doubt that I would ever sell it. Also, it’s a gun I can shoot up my Remington Golden bullets in, the one that I get an FTF every 30 or 40 rounds, no matter what gun I shoot them in. It’s a simple matter to re-cock the hammer and try again.

3. avatar Swarf says:

They are beautiful machines, but that lack of a loading gate…

1. avatar Felix says:

I’ve wanted a .22LR lever action with a loading gate since forever. Someone told me there’s no such beast due to the cartridge design. I didn’t and don’t understand that, but I’ve never seen any loading gate .22LR lever actions and never talked to anyone who has.

4. avatar Rick says:

“‘Murica!”

Quite literally this company’s entire sales pitch. And while their rimfires are fine – I’ve had one since I was a kid – I can’t get over the way the centerfire models load. Completely negates the utility and one of the main advantages of the lever action rifle in my opinion.

1. avatar LordGopu says:

Damn, the centerfires don’t have a loading gate either? I have a .22 and it’s great but I thought the lack of loading gate was only cuz it was a .22