Incendiary Image of the Day: Moms Against Everything Edition

(courtesy Moms Against Everything Facebook Page)

TTAG reader HB sent us a link to the Moms Against Everything Facebook page. I suspect that very few Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America members have seen the parody page, or would find it amusing if they did. But funny it is, from the “about” descriptor (“Non-partisan grassroots movement of moms created to demand action against guns. We will NOT let facts get in our way!”) to the comments (“I knew she was into something stronger than box wine!”) to the hashtags accompanying the images (#MomsAgainstMiddleFingers). Speaking of which TTAG salutes the page’s creators and recommend that our readers add to the “like” round count at their earliest opportunity.

comments

1. avatar Excedrine says:

Gahahahaha!

I lol’d.

2. avatar woody from ny says:

Brilliant. I’m loving the Shannon watts attacks ……I don’t see enough Bloomberg attacks however. Usually just swipes at his political contributions. The guy must do dumb stuff in his personal life……?

3. avatar Ray in Tulsa says:

the comments are golden……

4. avatar brentondadams says:

Its good satire. I recommend it.

5. avatar Geoff PR says:

“Gun owners eat babies…Think of the Children…Join Team Gun Control TODAY…And make those Monsters PAY…”

Delicious Parody…

6. avatar T says:

Parodying and a joke of an organization like MDA is pretty easy to do. They make a fool out of themselves each time they speak. Just check out the page and I love it!

7. avatar Jon says:

As I posted on a different thread:

We (anyone, really, who supports gun rights) should be hash-tagging defensive gun use stories on Twitter as

#ItDoesntHappen

and include at least one other hash-tags such as:

#MomsDemand
    #GunSense
    #ShannonWatts

and/or other tags that MDA and Everytown enjoy using.

Anyone tweeting with the hash-tag #ItDoesntHappen should absolutely add at least one of those additional hash-tags to connect it to MDA/Everytown and their lies, otherwise they are just random individual tweets.

It doesn’t matter if someone has already tweeted the exact same story with the same tags before you either. Making another tweet about the same thing just helps reinforce it and give it more presence on twitter.

1. avatar rlc2 says:

Good tip. Turn their tweets and faux “likes” against them.

MDA and Everytown moderate their Facebook Pages for comments and ban anything/anyone that is not 100% in conformance with the message. Same with the CA version. Active anti-2A agitprop, funded by a billionaire.

Spread the word.

8. avatar tfunk says:

Man, I just spent 20 minutes looking at pics and captions…they are pretty damn funny

1. I spent ten minutes there and then ten more minutes rebooting my computer after Facebook caused it to crash…again. #facebookleavessandinyourvagina

9. avatar mad mike says:

Love it!

10. avatar Indiana Tom says:

This is why people should join Fathers Demand Firearms.

11. avatar Pantera Vazquez says:

“…….High caliber belt clip of rubber NRA death bullets”. Now that there-image………hehehe

award winner

12. avatar Jus Bill says:

LIKE!!!!

13. avatar Scrubula says:

Just a disclaimer, since pro-gun people always get fooled on that page. It’s a joke! A parody! Enjoy it or not, but the whole thing is satire and if you think otherwise, close the facebook page before commenting about it.

14. avatar ready,fire,aim says:

LMAO…i’m a fan

15. avatar Tom says:

I`m sure Moms Demand Action will be complaining to Facebook calling it hate speech and it will get taken down. Facebook kisses the backsides of liberals. I had a MDA parody account on Twitter and it was removed in two weeks. They hate the First Amendment almost as much as they do the Second.

16. avatar Sleepnever says:

I cannot stand that my last name is shared with this woman and her crap.

17. avatar Michael in GA says:

When my wife drinks boxed wine she demands action.