Here’s an Excellent Pro-Gun YouTube Video Riffing on Everytown’s PSA That Hasn’t Been Taken Down. Yet

That Guy T’s not wrong – about anything. Nor is he the first YouTuber to point out the swiss cheese-like nature of the pro-gun control movement’s arguments for civilian disarmament. But TGT is one of the few commentators who’s sampled Everytown for Gun Safety’s Public Service Announcement that didn’t have their commentary pulled by YouTube at Michael Bloomberg’s behest, citing copyright infringement. (Shhhhh.) In any case, it’s good to see some common sense gun rights advocacy survive the intellectual deceit masquerading as “common sense gun control.” Let’s hope this one survive the purge. [h/t TL]

comments

1. avatar Mediocrates says:

That Guy T for president….

1. avatar Old Ben turning in grave says:

Yes, perfect. We urgently need more intelligent young voices like this. We have an entire generation coming up that may go all the way through school never having heard anything but leftist agitprop and strategically revised history. Videos like this may be the only cracks in the wall they will encounter, and they won’t listen to “old people” like most of us.

2. avatar Desert Ranger says:

Damn Strait!

2. avatar Kyle in CT says:

So nice to see a kid on youtube (or indeed anyone of any age) acting like an honest-to-goodness intelligent person. Good on him.

1. avatar Soccerchainsaw says:

I agree. This guy is wise beyond his years.

2. avatar Roll says:

Its nice to see this, but my expectation for the Antis is for them to stick their fingers in their ears and “la la la” their way to into ignorance.

3. avatar Jus Bill says:

There is hope yet!

3. avatar Duke of Sharon says:

If Barack Obama had a son, that son would be calling TGT an Uncle Tom right now.

1. avatar Dirk Diggler says:

I take my designation as such as a badge of honor. . . .

1. avatar TheBear says:

I can’t imagine what it’s like to be black and be called names, reviled, and excluded just for having a rational opinion.

Wait… isn’t that racism? hmmmm

Seriously though, that shit is wrong on multiple levels. Being expected to hold a certain opinion of think a certain way just because of the color of one’s skin offends me at a primal level.

1. avatar Dirk Diggler says:

basically, you are trying to explain the lure of being a slave to the Democratic Party. I don’t get it either. I vote for a candidate’s stand on positions that impact me. Maybe it is a dem for one elected position. or a republican. But it is called freeing one’s mind. I try to tell that to people who are devoted democrats, esp. in large urban areas and get them to explain to me what the party has done for them to have them pledge their absolute support. Is it better living conditions? Wages? crime reduction? educational opportunities for their kids? No – it is called not holding politicians accountable and thus, they take you for granted. it is amazing to see their facial expressions when you really lay it out in front of them bluntly. thus endeth the lesson.

2. avatar Tex300BLK says:

Yeah I watched some of the other videos on his channel. Really bright kid, head screwed on straight, and doesn’t expect anything to be given to him. He will go very far in spite of people like Jesse and Al trying to hold him back because he makes the rest look bad.

They tried it with Clarence Thomas and Bill Cosby and hundreds if not thousands of others who refused to follow the script.

We just cant have that now can we?

3. avatar neiowa says:

Obuma would be arranging a post birth abortion for the young man.

4. avatar brentondadams says:

Its Noir Jr!

He sounds good. The NRA must have paid him off…

1. avatar Roscoe says:

Some people have principles, logic and take umbrage with the injustice perpetuated by intolerant, judgmental, disingenuous anti-gun extremists. “T” presents well and clearly believes he can bring some measure of clarity to the intentionally emotionally muddled messages being produced by the antis. If he is being paid for his efforts, it’s well earned and he’s well worth it.

1. avatar brentondadams says:

Yes I agree, just heading off black + pro gun = NRA shill with sarcasm.

2. avatar LarryinTX says:

I’ll sure grant him the “clear”. A well-spoken and thoughtful young man.

5. avatar Dirk Diggler says:

Awesome line: “I am guessing calling 911 won’t be an effective method of self-defense until teleportation is invented”.

1. avatar Bill from over the Hill says:

I’ll 2nd that!

2. avatar Call Security! says:

Agreed. May have been the best one. Excellent video overall.

6. avatar Vhyrus says:

I vote we make a gun themed comic book movie with colion noir and this guy as the heroes.

7. avatar TheBear says:

This guy’s video is excellent. It comes across like a well thought out rebuttal. It would not surprise me at all to find out he did well in debate or debate class in the past.

8. avatar BillC says:

Smart kid.

9. avatar LeftShooter says:

Robert,

Please put this young man on the payroll writing and producing videos for you!

10. avatar Micah Rubin says:

Refreshing. There may still be hope for our future.

11. There is hope for future with intelligent and rational young people with open eyes and functioning minds like Guy T.

Guy T, brace yourself for a life of being frustrated now that you’ve seen through the b***s***.

12. avatar Jjmmyjonga says:

I enjoyed his facts presented, and his arguments are reasonable and concise. Great job. I hope he lives in an area where he can have fun shooting guns.

1. avatar Jus Bill says:

I hope he lives in an area where he’s not going to be shot down in the street by some douche because he didn’t join a gang or dress and act like a ‘banger.

13. avatar Avid Reader says:

I don’t know where this guy came from, but I’m impressed.

1. avatar LarryinTX says:

Yeah, I’d like to hear his education, since he seems to have escaped at least some of the far left indoctrination of most schools.

14. avatar LJM says:

Great job. But since he’s black and exhibiting rational, pro gun thoughts, he’s must be a paid shill of the NRA.

15. avatar Alan Rose says:

What’s interesting is when you look at his YT page, this is the only gun video among several subjects. I predict he will see a surge in “likes” and let’s give him a “subscribe” also for this great video essay.

1. avatar Chip Bennett says:

He got a like and a subscribe from me, even though, based on a perusal of his other videos, I’m sure I don’t agree with all of his positions. But I appreciate well thought-out, articulate arguments, which he clearly presents.

16. avatar Xpunge says:

While watching this, the thought….”there’s hope for the future” shot through my mind.

I pray more bright young minds like this continue critically thinking and start engaging.

1. avatar Jus Bill says:

Agreed!

17. avatar Frank Masotti says:

Can we get this video shown, like, I don’t know, maybe during the super bowl? This guy is great!

18. avatar Kevin L says:

Good job dude! I should do something like this sometime…

19. avatar boardsnbikes says:

Outstanding! I hope his message is heard far and wide.

20. avatar Bob20 says:

So far, everyone who has commented on this video have praised it and felt that the kid who created it is inspiring. Bloggers on this site seldom agree 100% on most anything, which tells you something. With young guys like this, it gives us hope that the torch of freedom can be carried responsibly by the next generation.

1. avatar LarryinTX says:

Well ain’t that the damn truth?! We all agree? Say it ain’t so, Batman!

21. avatar OFBG says:

Either the school system failed its intended purpose or this guy was home-schooled. We need substantially broader distribution of the good parenting that produced him. Much respect for this guy. Makes me feel more hopeful about the peeps in my various communities, the African-American one, and the larger (and more important) Just-Plain-American one.

Check out his other vids too.

22. avatar S.CROCK says:

Just subscribed to him.

23. avatar Scrubula says:

Great video, great guy.
    He compiles pretty much everything that needs to be said about everytown/MDA in this one video.

1. avatar LarryinTX says:

Well, he could have taken a moment to explain the one-man funding, with the implication that one particular man thinks he can buy the world.

24. avatar ValleyForge77 says:

Man, this guy is spot on! What a brilliant dissection of MDA’s propaganda. He gives me faith in our future.

We should support this young man as much as possible. He’s a very strong voice for truth and has a very charismatic and effective delivery.

Awesome. Really awesome job, T.

25. avatar Lars says:

This guy should have Noir’s job.

1. avatar Jus Bill says:

That guy should have Obama’s job.

26. avatar Marv says:

I like this kid. I want to take him bowling.

27. avatar Phil COV says:

100% right.

28. avatar Zachary marrs says:

Oooh, another great YouTube channel to follow

29. avatar AZGarandGuy says:

The only flub that caught me by surprise (in that he has done a pretty good job at checking his data), is referring to “Korea and South Korea” as highly developed Asian nations. South Korea for sure…maybe he doesn’t know about the *other* Korea…

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

There’s no reliable crime data on Kim Jong-un’s play-pen.

Just a lot of horrifying anecdotal reports…

30. avatar KCK says:

This kid is what Obama’s son should look like.
    That would be some interesting conversation around the Whitehouse dinner table.
    Good enough to be “Senior” advisor.

31. avatar Raul Ybarra says:

Forget subject matter. Forget race. The kid can actually think and put together a cogent argument based on his own research. There is hope for the youth in America.

32. avatar rlc2 says:

Thats a keeper.

33. avatar Rich Grise says:

I didn’t like that hide-n-seek sequence at the end there. Any kid that age in a home with a gun should already have been taught “This is not a toy!”. What I saw was equivalent to the 7-year-old hiding under the sink, drinking drain cleaner.

I like the Glock ad 1000 times better.

34. avatar Amanathia says:

Wow nice a young person with a brain. Love it.

35. avatar Justice06rr says:

We need more young and intelligent individuals like this guy. Rational thinking is not a gift limited only to the few. I hope this young fellow gains more views on this video.