New from CarniK Con: Operator Nutrition Facts Shirt

facts-shirt-1

I enjoy the videos coming out of CarniK Con. Entertaining and often educational, they’re the thinking man’s FPSRussia. And now they’re making their own T-Shirts. The man behind the channel was showing off some of their latest creations at SOFIC last weekend and one shirt in particular caught my eye: the Operator Nutrition Facts shirt. Probably not appropriate attire for Sunday mass, but definitely entertaining. This is apparently just the first in a line they’ll be rolling out and if the shirts are as subtly humorous as the videos they should be a hoot.

comments

1. avatar Templar says:

<3 carnik con

2. avatar Matt in FL says:

This guy is a genius. Period.

1. avatar doesky2 says:

Yep.

Ultimate genius would be to have the option to fab your own list of ingredients.

I’m going to steal his idea and make my own unique list. I would have bought his if I could customize.

3. avatar Phil says:

Just a 100 mg of caffeine? God I was hopen
    For more like a 1000mg

4. avatar Rich Grise says:

Personally, I find the “Hate” component rather off-putting.

1. avatar S.CROCK says:

I agree. It needs to be so you can pick and choose what it says.

2. avatar Jeremy S says:

Yeah, I’d like it more if the “hate” and “discontent” were replaced with other things like “love of country” or “freedom” or even “T-Zone” or whatever. Not to be on some lame positivity train, but I think it puts a detrimental slant on why operators operate operationally. It’s not because they hate the other guys, it’s because they’re protecting the U.S. of A.

5. avatar Pashtun6 says:

The hates the best part, combine it with some discontent and you can skip the nicotine

6. avatar rammerjammer says:

That shirt has douche written all over it, and it sends a bad message.

“Look at me and my big scary guns.”

Bet you’ll see that on some Open Carry Texas guys.

1. avatar Hannibal says:

That’s the thing… I think it’s funny but I wouldn’t want to wear it because it’s making fun of the kind of person that would have it! Probably works better as an internet image than a shirt.

7. avatar Barstow Cowboy says:

Ha! Funny t-shirts, what’ll they come up with next!

8. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

F**ks given- 0%

That’s funny stuff

9. avatar Zachary marrs says:

The only thing that can possibly relate to gun owners is the word “operator” quit over reacting guys edit; just saw the gun part, still get the sand out of yalls panties.

10. avatar Kris says:

The best humor is self deprecating. I’m recognized around my office as the living embodiment of Ron Swanson. I recently won a friendly competition and asked for the prize in silver bullion. And got it. I’ll soon be working from my home office/ scotch room/ gun room/ knife sharpening studio. If you learn to run with it, life is… Hilarious. And comes with guns.

11. avatar Jonathan - Houston says:

It’s funny. Maybe not the best for hanging out with one’s hoplophobic in-laws. Probably not something I’d want to have to explain to a jury after a DGU, either. For around the house or at the range, or as a gag gift for a gun owning buddy, this is fine and fun.

12. I like these t-shirts. They are funny as seen on Grunt Style and so on. Only problem: I never served nor am I an “operator”. Therefore, I don’t buy a vast majority of these types of shirts because I don’t want to give the impression that I did serve or was some secret squirrel type.

13. avatar sophia says:

I have the Freedom American Ale t-shirt because it has two eagles and two flags and the awesome motto. And ’cause ‘Merica.

14. avatar Soccerchainsaw says:

How about just a shirt that says “SECURITY” on it? That would stop 90% of the ‘armed man’ calls to the police….