Housekeeping: Last Chance for the TTAG Survey [CLOSED!]

OPMOD Gen 1M NOD, c Nick Leghorn

Today is the last day to fill out the TTAG reader survey. We already have enough responses to be statistically significant, but just like any good statistician more responses can only mean good things. Go ahead and click that link to take the survey, and if you give us your email address at the end we will enter you into a drawing to win a night vision monocular (pictured). The survey will close whenever I get around to clicking the button this afternoon.

[UPDATE] We now have enough responses for a 99% confidence level with a 2 degree spread. Thanks for your help, the survey is closed!

comments

1. avatar former water walker says:

Did the survey…where’s my night vision thingy?

1. avatar Paranoid Android says:

On it’s way to my house.

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

Oh, Marvin…

2. avatar ShaunL. says:

One legitimate response was missing from the “reason for buying a modern rifle” section…

Because the Gubment doesn’t think any “lowly civvies” should have them.

3. avatar TheBear says:

I know I won’t win it, but the night vision carrot on the stick made me finally fill out the survey.

1. avatar mirgc says:

I think “carrot on a stick” was the second place prize. Your choice of string.

4. avatar Greg says:

I answered the questions, but they kept coming up with a red box around them! Did I not give the correct answer or what?
    Male
    41-50
    Gun friendly state
    Marine
    Disabled
    Just to the rt of center
    No complaints that have already been made.
    Continue button x3
    Still would not let me proceed.
    I CALL a friendly BS

5. avatar WV Cycling says:

Will we be permitted to view the results from this survey as well as you guys?

1. avatar Nick Leghorn says:

I’ll have the full results later this week posted for all to see.

1. avatar WV Cycling says:

Thanks for the promt update! 😀

6. avatar Bishop says:

Ah crap, I missed it.

7. avatar Rob Aught says:

Can’t wait to see the results.

8. avatar Ahil925 says:

Oh balls. I think I missed the cut. Stupid work getting in the way of me using the internet….

… Since my thoughts aren’t going to get in the survey I’ll say me piece here:

Promote the free fire zone forum (FFZ) more and make it accessible from the mobile site’s menu. I hate having to go to desktop mode to see it.

9. avatar Morgan Gatorsee says:

Doh closed on me while I was filing it out!
    Gave a bunch of honest answers on guns and political leanings that I don’t normally share, hit submit and bam the survery is closed 🙁

Oh well, could have really used those night vision goggles, another time maybe

10. avatar adam says:

I didnt even know there was something to win until I completed the survey.

11. avatar Dark says:

Glad I did it earlier this afternoon, even though I don’t want NVMs

12. avatar jon says:

Oh, well, thank you very much……FOR CLOSING A SURVEY I NEVER KNEW EXISTED!!!

Yes, thank you for that.

I frequently read TTAG, I even subscribe to receive daily updates…. and I still never heard of this survey!
    What, did you post it a grand total of ONE time?!!

So yes, thaaank youuuu. (sarcasm) >: (

1. avatar Scrubula says:

It’s been up for a few days and this was the reminder to fill it in before it closes.

1. avatar jon says:

Been up for a few days where??? The front page? It was always at the top? Tons of posts? No, if it was there, it must have been a one time thing, or sporadic posts – nothing like the P320 competition.

“this was the reminder to fill it in before it closes.”

Yeah, and then TTAG closed it on the same day of the reminder – what a GREAT reminder!

1. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

It’s been up a few times.
          If you scroll up to the “you may also like” part of the page, you’ll see at least one other…

2. avatar jon says:

I don’t know what “you may also like” section you are talking about, there isn’t any section like that showing up in my browser.

2. avatar Sean N says:

Wasn’t aware they had to notify you personally.
      If you subscribe, follow daily, and all that, then you must not have been paying attention. It wasn’t like they were hiding it. I mean, the survey for them is about getting a better look at what their readers think and want. All of their readers. So they had no reason to hide it from you or anybody.

So, it pretty much falls on you. So, pay better attention, or go yell at yourself in the mirror.

13. avatar Tommy Knocker says:

Wow 99%…can you please tell President Romney and House Speaker Cantor about these rock solid survey techniques?