Stand Strong Connecticut

IMG_20140315_055041

Send your STAND STRONG CONNECTICUT photo to guntruth@me.com. We’ll post them on our Facebook album [click here to view.] Please put STAND STRONG in the subject field of your email. You can click here to purchase a Stand Strong Connecticut t-shirt (half of profits go to Connecticut Carry).

comments

1. avatar K-Bizz says:

Oh look, a UCMJ violation. While I share his ideals, I do not condone using the uniform for political statements.

1. avatar Charles5 says:

Yes, it pains me to see other service members wear their uniforms inappropriately.

1. avatar Don says:

how do you know he’s a service member?

2. avatar Tim Freeman says:

I condone using the uniform to support the bill of rights. Bravo!

1. avatar Wes says:

As a veteran, I agree! Lets not worry too much about protocol.

Oh look, a UCMJ violation.

Section and paragraph please.

1. avatar Sam Spade says:

Back when I was in, the military used to have a sort of catch-all article when they couldn’t find anything else. Good for at least an Article 15–probably Article 134:

Though not specifically mentioned in this chapter, all disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces, all conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces, and crimes and offenses not capital, of which persons subject to this chapter may be guilty, shall be taken cognizance of by a general, special or summary court-martial, according to the nature and degree of the offense, and shall be punished at the discretion of that court.

1. avatar Sam Spade says:

That said, I’m not sure the Capitol City Militia has a Uniform Code of Justice. Yet.

2. avatar ValleyForge77 says:

Only suggestion for such a fine looking AK would be to ditch the Tapco mags – and at least get some US Palms, or maybe spring for a few Circle 10’s and/or wait to see if Magpul releases a new version of AK MOE Mag with steel lockups.

1. avatar ValleyForge77 says:

Oh damn, pulled a picture switch! Oh well, scratch all that AK stuff then. Ahh well, I can’t comment on UCMJ violations either way, not being MIL myself, but will respect the opinions of those that are.

3. avatar Tim Freeman says:

Is that a yugo?

4. avatar Todd S says:

Nice use of the Guy Fawkes mask!

5. avatar Craig says:

We need a minuteman/Founding Fathers “Stand Strong CT” picture. I’d love to do it, but my oldest gun was designed in 1891 so it’s too young.

6. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

UCMJ violation this, UCMJ violation that, blah, blah, blah…

Would you rather see military members with signs saying,”I would gladly take your guns as long as I didn’t feel it violated the UCMJ, Connecticut”?

And, quit saying “why are they hiding their faces?”

We all know damn good and well why they’re hiding their and they’re damn smart for doing it…

Man, I hope none of you “this violates the UCMJ” people are current military, cause by the sound of it, y’all would be the first to fold under the pressure of “just following orders.”

It’s take more balls to post these pics, masked or not, and risk your career than it takes to come in here like an internet lawyer and bitch about the UCMJ.

Keep it up, current servicemen and women, as a former serviceman, I support you.

1. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

Apparently, for some reason, this post changed from a Marine in a mask, to a not Marine without a mask.

Either TTAG is jacked up or I’m crazy.

1. avatar Peter says:

I’m glad someone finally explained what was going on with the earlier comments. I felt like I was taking crazy pills there for a minute.

7. avatar Jon in NC says:

These pictures/post are kinda silly to me.

1. avatar Jeff says:

agreed, it’s getting a little ridiculous

8. avatar Don't Tread on Me says:

Agreed, this picture does not line up with the first ~dozen comments. Did it change?

9. avatar fuque says:

second that.. Im seeing a blurred face android phone and capital city militia tshirt.

10. avatar Maineuh says:

Now it’s a picture of a kitten demanding a cheeseburger. What’s going on here?

11. avatar William Burke says:

I think we’re about at the point where we can declare the AK-47 “Favorite Gun of the U.S. Military”!

12. avatar Bob in Washington says:

Looks great to me. You posted a pic, they didn’t.