Stand Strong Connecticut

photo-84

Send your STAND STRONG CONNECTICUT photo to guntruth@me.com. We’ll post them on our Facebook album [click here to view.] Please put STAND STRONG in the subject field of your email. You can click here to purchase a Stand Strong Connecticut t-shirt (half of profits go to Connecticut Carry).

comments

1. avatar Jeff the Griz says:

Wow, a bolt gun and a shot gun, maybe I missed a few but all the rest I have seen were semi auto rifles.

1. avatar Zachary marrs says:

Does it really matter if the guns are not “tacticool” no it does not

1. avatar nathanredbeard says:

Well…to a certain extent, I would say it does. If we’re posting pics to encourage people who are being denied the right to own MSRs and normal-cap mags, it kinda makes sense to post pics with MSRs and normal-cap mags. I was gonna comment the same on Accur81’s pic yesterday because at first glance all I saw was his bolt gun, not the AR on the work bench.

However, I really like the staging of this picture, and both his guns are scary and black, so in this case I don’t care 🙂 Well done.

1. avatar jwm says:

What about those of us that don’t own MSR’s? I fully support your right to own and carry MSR’s with 30+ round mags. But the most modern battle rifle I own is a 1951 Russian SKS.

2. avatar peirsonb says:

And, I would add, that in the event shooting were to start I wager that Connecticut would readily accept the support of several hundred rifles of the type on the mantle…

3. avatar nick says:

I don’t have any MSR’s either, newest rifle i have is an SKS from the 50’s, oldest i have is pre-1900’s and only shoots black powder.

I do have a collection of parts for a few MSR’s but i haven’t been able to build them yet

4. avatar nathanredbeard says:

Dudes, put up whatever you got. Hell, I think Kalifornia gets pissed about SKS’s, and the media probably thinks they’re super scary death dealin’ assault rifles, so they’re fine by me. What I’m trying to say is that, in light of the message that is trying to be delivered, I think pics with the banned items would be more effective in delivering the message.

5. avatar nathanredbeard says:

Actually, what would be really awesome would be a Mini-14 with a beta mag. A nice normal looking wood stocked rifle with a 30 clips per half second madman accessory. Or maybe the pic from a couple years ago of the bolt action Mossberg that takes AR mags 😀

2. avatar Jeff the Griz says:

@Zach. No it doesn’t matter notice the (wow) I was surprised/impressed. Don’t get butt hurt.

2. avatar KingSarc48265 says:

Well, one is obviously an assault shotgun similar to the one used at the naval yard shooting. And the other must be a long range deadly assasin sniper weapon that can punch holes in gas tankers one mile away.

3. avatar Wiregrass says:

I was wondering if someone would object if I were to pose with my pump action rifle. I don’t have my MSR finished yet. Would it be preferrable that I posed with a lower receiver only? I could stick a 30 rd mag in it.

1. avatar Accur81 says:

Just send it in. There’s no reason why bolt gun owners (who may or may not have their first AR) can’t support AR owners.

4. avatar Louis says:

If I were an unpopular politician, scoped bolt guns would worry me more than MSRs.

2. avatar Randy Drescher says:

Great picture, nice rifle & shotgun.

3. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

Great picture. Note the NRA shirt too.

4. avatar fuque says:

Gun grabbers go by color too… Black= evil

5. avatar Patrick Hayes says:

Great pic…

Anybody else (sarcasm) notice how the national (Obama) media is ignoring this story?
    They are scared. They can hear “Gun control” dieing….lol

6. avatar TJ says:

I like his shoes

7. avatar Taylor Tx says:

I knew Peirrson has beaten me to the comment already, cause Im a slow boat. HOWEVER, this is the first picture with out a scary black rifle in it right? Time to show off them wooden guns 🙂

1. avatar Taylor Tx says:

I tried to correct the spelling of your name in my comment ha, sadly the editing comments feature has been buggin out on here lately.

1. avatar peirsonb says:

Meh, you’d be surprised how many people misspell my name. I do have to admit that’s a new one, usually they misspell it to be grammatically correct (I before e).

Unrelated to anything, I found a 100 year form that my great grandfather used to change it to Peirson. Looking at the form I’m pretty sure he wrote “Pearson” and someone fat fingered that….

8. avatar JR says:

Would someone who does FB mind telling those of us who don’t about how many pics are posted so far?

9. avatar Paulus says:

Dude, props for showing support, awesome. However, please turn the bipod on the rem 700 bolt gun around so its NOT on backwards. K? thx.

1. avatar Marcus says:

It’s not on backwards and it ain’t no rem 700. Critics everywhere.
      It’s not about what you got but the point your trying to make. The point is that Connecticut’s laws are a direct infringement on the second amendment. No matter wether you are fighting with grand dad’s shotgun or a $5000 AR style rifle, we ban together and stand up for what we believe.

10. avatar Bob in Washington says:

Well done, great background and message.