Chris Dumm To Appear On “Talking Guns With Kate Krueger” Sunday

Image courtesy Kate Kreuger

After years of being told I’ve got a face made for radio, I’ll get a chance to prove it this Sunday. Kate Krueger has kindly invited me to join her for a segment on her weekly pro-gun radio show, Talking Guns With Kate Krueger, and I can’t wait!

Image courtesy Kate Kreuger

Kate is a firearms instructor and onetime Libertarian candidate for the United States Senate. She hosts a weekly radio talk show on 1100 KFNX, and Nick Leghorn also joined her on the air recently. She’s a huge supporter of self defense and liberty in all its forms, so we’ll be talking about knives as well as guns. She hosted Knife Rights chairman Doug Ritter a few weeks ago (click here to listen) and her other guests have included professional shooter Julie Golob, journalist David Codrea and RECOIL editor and all-around awesome gun guy, Iain Harrison.

Join us at 11:10 AM PST on Sunday.

comments

1. avatar Matt Richardson says:

Holy sh*t. Libertarian? Lot of fundies around these parts are going to be angry with you for fraternizing with the people that “lost” them the last election.

2. avatar Matt in Maine (formerly SD) says:

The Republicans needes no help losing the last election. I don’t think there is anyone that would argue that.

1. avatar B says:

I didn’t see the Republican party doing anything in Virginia, I assumed they just weren’t running.

This kind of made me think, there is a purge going on right now in the Republican party, but its not the one we think. It really looks like the established big govies (Graham, Boehner, McCain) have teamed up with Dems to kill the grassroots movement. Voters have to say f*** you to these established lifetime politicians to get them out of these positions. Eventually, after all the sabotage of tea party candidates, the leftover Repubs might finally fall in line with what the people want.

3. avatar LK says:

Congrats and good luck!

4. avatar Delmarva Chip says:

Chris, you need to fix the link to Kate’s page (it links to a non-existent TTAG page).

Good luck on the show!

5. avatar rlc2 says:

Way to go Chris!
    Love that quote- “face made for radio”.
    And your pic on the About Us link.