Joerg Sprave’s Toilet Brush Monster Sniper Rifle

I like Nine Inch Nails. If only Trent Reznor hadn’t made Time Magazine’s 1997 year’s most influential people list—a kiss of death as sure as the smacker Fredo Corleone received before he shuffled off this mortal coil. Joerg Sprave’s masterful vids may use generic music for the intro, but the man knows exactly what to do with nine inch nails. His creation leaves the board only somewhat damaged but hey, that’s rock and roll.

comments

1. avatar TheBear says:

I wouldn’t want to get hit by any projectile weapon, but I /really/ would not want to be hit by that.

2. avatar John E> says:

Nice, my wife went to HS with Trent Reznor and they were friends. Even back then he would would tell her he was going to make it big. He is a brilliant musician.

1. avatar Biggy9 says:

Got you beat….was a teenager in the garage when Trent came for his first ever audition around age 14. Was roadie for his first bands through age 18 or so. He spent countless hours in my basement recording and overdubbing on a Tascam 4 track open reel. We were all so relatively poor we used the same open reel tape over and over again and dumped the finals to cassettes when we finished. Neither I or any of the old members can locate a single tape. Could have been the quintesential “basement tape” album since the recordings (70’s and early 80’s new wave, punk, etc) were such a departure from his released stuff. It must be easy to be a talent scout because it was plain to see that he was going to be able to make a career in music.

3. avatar 505markf says:

I’ve seen several of this guy’s vids before but have never been that impressed with his forays as actual weapons (although the electric drill powered “gatling gun” was totally awesome), but OMG we are talking some serious penetration with those huge nails and toilet brushes. Damn sure don’t want anyone shooting them at me.

1. avatar TheBear says:

You should watch his vid he did in the US where they compare the kinetic energy of his slingshots to handgun rounds.

It may surprise you.

1. avatar 505markf says:

Damn! I really had no idea… Thanks for link!

4. avatar Dirk Diggler says:

someone should send YouTube links to Dianne Feinstein and DickHead Durbin . . . . that would be funny

1. And then we’d end up with a Fuller Brush registration bill winding its way through Congress. No thanks.

5. avatar ensitue says:

From my cold, dead, toilet scrubbing hands!

6. avatar LongBeach says:

This guy is 49% calculating death machine, 51% good-natured German man. Thank god those percentages aren’t the other way round.

1. avatar APBTFan says:

Great assessment. He continues to amaze me with his sheer ingenuity. Have you seen his weaponized paper airplanes?

1. avatar LongBeach says:

I have not seen them. Back to YouTube I go!

2. avatar TheBear says:

He is a really nice guy too. I’ve been trying to convince him to make something for me for years but no dice. 😛

Have you seen his slingshot cannon he fires at a car?

7. avatar Gregg says:

I can hardly wait for the 15 round magazine version.

8. avatar Venator Magnus says:

Joerg is a great engineer. Of all the gun-related folks on YouTube, he’s definitely one of my favorites.

9. avatar Joe Grine says:

I saw Nine Inch Nails in concert in Atlanta in 1990 – They opened for the Jesus & Mary Chain. They were pretty incredible live – I knew they would make it big. Ahhh, the good old days. I was stationed at Ft. Benning at the time, and Atlanta was an hour away.

10. avatar Stinkeye says:

I can’t decide who has the better laugh, this guy or Jerry Miculek. Either way, it’s clear they are both having WAY too much fun.

11. avatar Roy says:

From now on, I will consider a German holding a toilet brush to be a threat. Thanks for that.