Lisa Looper: Beyond the Flash Bang

Lisa Looper’s first opus, the Flash-Bang holster, has been the butt of snickers, crass comments and even a What Could Possibly Go Wrong? post. But if it makes the difference between a woman packing heat and going without, surely that’s a good thing, right? Lisa and her husband have apparently diversified, now selling a wide range of carry rigs. And anything that makes it more comfy for people to tote their mohaska means they’re more likely to have it with them. You gotta problem wit dat?

comments

1. avatar ensitue says:

I’m not wasting my time watching an infomercial

1. avatar tdiinva says:

Perhaps if you watched it you find out that it wasn’t an infomercial. She only mentioned the flash bang once and it was mostly about kids and gun safety.

2. avatar Hank Strange says:

my wife loves the flashbang, only problem they don’t have it for xds yet:

3. avatar wheelsucker says:

I apologize in advance but: Is XDS bigger than Double D?

1. avatar Ben says:

Careful…Ive seen his wife shoot. That woman don’t play.

2. avatar crzapy says:

At the SHOT show in Vegas the flash bang people had a very nice, and quite attractive, woman wearing their device who was more than willing to demonstrate their product. I fully support their wares!

And their wares fully supported their model!

3. avatar tdiinva says:

Being a baby boomer, my wife doesn’t have any carry problems. Except for work and church, where she can’t carry anyway it’s jeans and a blouse/shirt. She carries the same way I do. Holster on the belt, M-9 in the holster.

4. avatar KennyD says:

Growing up in Oklahoma City, I’ve always known the Looper brand as first rate and highly respected. Lisa is taking things to another level, and doing a world of good for women and shooting sports.

1. avatar OkieRim says:

Ditto, Looper Law Enforcement/Looper Leather has been around for over 70+ years, I own 3 of their holsters, 2 mag carriers and 2 of their gun belts, all are quality products. I do gravitate to kydex, but that’s a personal thing.
      It’s a family business that I will continue to support when I can.

As for Lisa, anything that promotes women joining the ranks of firearm owners is a good thing.

5. avatar middleagedmama says:

I bought a Flash Bang Holster 18 months ago for my P238. It’s a great option to carry discreetly when I have on dress pants and no belt. The Flash Bag is a well-designed easy to use holster that is invisible and comfortable. It’s not for everyone or for every gun but I’d rather have my firearm on me than in a purse. Kudos to Lisa Looper!

6. avatar Russ Bixby says:

Hmmm… Gives bullet t¡ts, bombshell et cetera a whole new meaning.

That said, drilling enough should enable one to avoid drilling oneself.

7. avatar Mediocrates says:

Nothing is sexier than boobs and guns

8. avatar Ray Joiner says:

Smart lady. I have been using Looper’s duty rigs since my first day in law enforcement.