Leatherman Announces New Line of Gun / Bow Related Multi-tools

Leatherman CAM, c Amazon.com

I’m a HUGE Leatherman fan. So when they introduced their MUT, I was all over it. A multi-tool designed just for guns? Sign me up! Now, it looks like Leatherman is taking notice of the MUT’s popularity and cranking out some firearm- and bow-specific tools.

Read all about it over at TTAK.

comments

1. avatar Aharon says:

Suggestion: Don’t ever walk around San Francisco wearing a T-shirt that says “I’m a HUGE Leatherman fan”.

1. avatar CarlosT says:

Aharon, I just literally had a belly laugh at that. Great way to start the day.

1. avatar Aharon says:

Good 🙂 I lived in San Francisco for too many years. It really twisted and warped my sense of humor beyond what was already twisted and warped thinking.

2. avatar gloomhound says:

Why not?

3. avatar rt-texas says:

Too funny! Spit take all over the keyboard. Thank you.

4. avatar Jeff says:

gays wear leather hurrrrrrr

1. avatar CarlosT says:

Not generally, no, but there is a subculture around it, which is highly active in San Francisco.

5. avatar Felix says:

My girlfriend and I lived on opposite sides of Polk St. One night, walking back, I saw a guy wearing nothing but chaps.

I never understood guys who fear gays. I felt safer crossing Polk St than any other.

1. avatar Aharon says:

Polk Street in SF has great restaurants. Tai Chi near Broadway and Polk has the best Chinese General Chou’s Chicken anywhere.

2. avatar Arthur Rouse says:

I am also big fan of Leatherman. Leatherman Multi-Tool that finest fits your exploration, assignment or trade. It is the unique American multi-tools through a 25-year.

This Line of Gun / Bow Related Multi-tools is an only one of its kind multi-tool that each shooter wants in their gun carrier. The Gun Tool be capable of formulate the speedy repair that can keep a hunt or a tour to the range.

This Gun Tool is specially completed to fit which firearms? Is it for Rugar firearms? I thinks is specifically designed for rifles and shotguns into single compact.

Thanks,
    Gun Holsters Unlimited

1. avatar spacecoaster says:

Is this comment some kind of computer generated gibberish, designed to evade spam filters? I think so. Where is the “flag as spam” link?

3. avatar Ing says:

Scanned the post title really quick and thought it said “Letterman announces new line of gun / bow tie related tools.”

I was really looking forward to hearing how David Letterman has seen the light and joined Alan Gottlieb in the great quest to unite gun culture with bow-tie culture.

4. avatar Sock Monkey says:

I really like Leatherman’s products, and I don’t wish to precipitate on the parade, but doesn’t Leatherman have a history of being unfriendly to gun rights?