New from Buck: Spitfire EDC Knife for $50

P1260564

Check out The Truth About Knives for the skinny on this slick Made in the Good Ol’ USA for Under $50 knife . . .

comments

1. avatar William Burke says:

No mention of blade steel, worthless review.

2. avatar CA.Ben says:

I’m not a big fan of those rocker-style frame locks. They don’t lock up nicely when they get dirty, and I don’t baby my EDC knives.

3. avatar ConradW says:

No. More. Knives.

1. avatar Nick Leghorn says:

You do realize that, just because we post something about a knife, that doesn’t mean we bumped something gun related to do it, right?

1. avatar Dave says:

I think what he is trying to say is that we just want guns. If we wanted knife related articles we would go to the other site.

I’m not much of a knife guy either. Which is why I use that arrow thing at the top of the screen to magically navigate away from stuff that I don’t want to read. Try it. You’ll be amazed!

2. avatar ConradW says:

We just want guns. If we wanted knife related articles we would go to the other site.

I’m not very smart. I have a limited amount of time and attention.

You can post what you want, but I am trying to give you some reader feedback so you can adjust and keep me reading your site.

Just trying to help.

I do know how to use those arrow things on my screen to go other places.

3. avatar J in Ga says:

So writing about knives doesn’t take away from writing about guns? You’re not putting off any gun articles to work on a knife story and then cross-posting it here?

That’s not a knife . . . .

5. avatar Kahless1984 says:

Buck knives, awesome! Made right here in the Northwest. The factory tours are great!

6. avatar Ryan says:

From Buck website:

Blade Length: 3 1/4″ (8.3 cm)
    Blade Material: 420HC
    Handle Material: Orange anodized aluminum
    Length Closed: 4 1/4″ (10.8 cm)
    Weight: 3.2 oz. (91.1 g)