Imagine This Guy On Coke

Danger! Will Roberts! The fully caffeinated Cirque de Soleil gun slinger forgot to tell aspiring gun spinners to safety check their weapon before launching a revolution. Please do so. And while it took Billy Bob six minutes to get to the point, and we didn’t really learn much of anything even then, I think we can all agree—now—that gun spinning is both more and less than it seems. Still, I’m in.

comments

1. avatar CarlosT says:

At least he mentioned the fact that the guns are single action. That’s not an insignificant detail. Maybe emphasizing that they really should be uncaulked (intentional misspelling to avoid the spam filter) would be great as well.

On a side note, could this site possibly whitelist the gun term that’s a homophone of caulk (at least it is in West Coast accents). I’ve had comments hung up in the past because of it, but seriously, we’re all adults here and it really is a legitimate term in firearms discussions.

c0cked. Type zero instead of the o and you’re GTG.

1. avatar CarlosT says:

Noted. It still silly that we have to have workarounds for it.

1. avatar Russ Bixby says:

Cocked. With an o. Cock. Half-cocked. Cock o’ the walk.

2. avatar Russ Bixby says:

Just tried it with an o, and sure enough it failed to post. Sheesh.

If you try p0rn, as in gun p0rn but with an o instead of a 0, that won’t post either.

2. avatar In Memphis says:

Unless its Robocop or Julie Benz, I dont much care for “spinning.” I grew up with Robo, my all time favorate movie. Boondock Saints II sucked but Julie was smoking hot, especially in that cowboy scene.

1. avatar Jan says:

I loved Boondock Saints, but Julie Benz is probably the only redeeming part of the sequel.

Wait — do you mean he’s not on coke?

1. avatar DJ says:

+1 Ralph. You beat me to it.

2. avatar Jay Dunn says:

No Coke, Pepsi!

4. avatar matt says:

Isnt this sort of a bad thing to do? Doesnt it put a lot of stress on the quarter/half kock ledge of a SAA’s hammer?

5. avatar Azimuth says:

The only gun flip I ever perfected was the one used by Jose Wales in that remote trading post.
    “Pull them pistols out, butt first, so you kint git ahold o them.” Two dead prairie scum later, “You say those horses belong to them two pilgrims?” Unless you make a living spinning guns, don’t.
    Save the spinning for your bike workout, you’ll live longer.

6. avatar Nathan says:

He added a safety note now at 1:22 since I posted on the video.