Guns Protect Women from Being Raped, You Idiots

On a side note, the existence of pro-gun African Americans runs counter to the memes pushed by the gun grabbers. The white liberals promoting civilian disarmament claim America needs gun control to “protect” people in minority communities who suffer from “gun violence.” What can the civilian disarmament dudes say when the subject of their racist paternalism shouts shut up and let me carry a damn gun to protect myself? Yes, I said racist. Many liberals support gun control in the [unexpressed] hope that it helps stop armed minorities from preying on their nice safe white suburban neighborhoods. And that’s the truth.

comments

1. avatar Morris says:

You have to love the American people unlike our politicians they speak clearly and plainly, Americans have a way of letting you know exactly where they stand and what makes sense

2. avatar FrankM says:

Well said (written) R.F. I feel like ending the War on Drugs and legalizing certain drugs would go a long way towards stopping black on black crime. But I guess there’s a whole industry-based around arresting and imprisoning people on drug crimes, so it’s a lot easier to blame law-abiding gun owners.

1. avatar Pascal says:

You have no idea how big an industry it is.

See the special report at the URL. It is a multi-billion dollar industry that does things to keep the industry growing

1. avatar FrankM says:

Thanks Pascal! I’m going to check that out.

2. avatar JohnPaschke says:

The criminal justice industrial complex. It’s nothing more than white welfare.

2. avatar tdiinva says:

That’s right. Legalize drugs and young black men will stay in school, refrain from knocking up multiple young black girls. Black women will eschew welfare and demand marriage before becoming sexually active. Of course legalized drugs lose their potency and can be used without a negative impact on the users behavior. / sarc.

People who make these kinds of statements are as clueless about the causes of social disintegration in the black community as DiFi is about the right to bear arms. Drugs are a symptom of inner city social anarchy not the cause.

1. avatar Paul W says:

So the massive push to criminalize and essentially ruin the lives of people caught with drugs doesn’t cause harm?

1. avatar Rich Grise says:

The reefer madness crowd are of the same mentality as the grabbers – merely with a different boogeyman.

3. avatar William says:

The Junkyard Dog is THE MAN.

4. avatar Dyspeptic Gunsmith says:

Apropos of your comment about the hopes of white liberals:

It was highly amusing to me to witness the about-face of the cohort of which you speak in the face of the Rodney King riots in LA.

Chuck Heston was interviewed about this and had some humorous things to say about his neighbors coming ’round and asking to ‘borrow’ guns… which as Chuck told them, was illegal in California. “Mandatory waiting period, so sorry.” I had one party ask me the same thing… and I told them the same thing Chuck told his neighbors. “Sorry, mandatory waiting period, and I’m a law-abiding gun owner, after all….”

1. avatar FrankM says:

Growing up we had a neighbor across the street who once asked my father to get rid of his guns because they made her nervous. Her house got broken into while she was away and when she came back and noticed her front door pushed in she came across the street and asked my dad if he could escort her into the house with one of his firearms. He said no.

1. avatar Tony Deal says:

That’s keepin it real, son.

2. avatar Pyrotek85 says:

Now some might see him as being a jerk, but look at it this way. Why should he possibly endanger himself clearing her house, when she wasn’t even in immediate danger. Let her use your phone to call the cops and let them handle it. I’d have told her the same thing, and spite wouldn’t have anything to do with it.

1. avatar JohnPaschke says:

I’d have told her the same thing and spite would’ve had everything to do with it.

5. avatar Rokurota says:

Why does Mr. Junkyard Dog record his videos while driving? Is that his schtick? Or maybe he lives in LA or NoVA and needs something to do during his 90-minute commute?

1. avatar Joke & Dagger says:

2. avatar Mark N. says:

Looks to me like he was in the back seat. Strange. Or maybe he has a bodyguard to drive him around.

1. avatar Loïc says:

Looks to me he’s got a pick up truck with no back seat. (Look his glasses you can see the road)

6. avatar Ropingdown says:

A gunsmith living in CA has damned well earned the “dyspeptic” feeling.

We’ve seen the “Diane Gets a Gun” show. And the LA Riots show. The only reason gun-grabbers are two faced is because three faces won’t fit on their head. DiFi should just upgrade her armory and call it a day.

7. avatar mike marriam says:

Case in point: Gun Control Act of 1968. Pretense was Kennedy assassination; net result was restricting access to affordable handguns for poor minorities.

1. avatar Swarf says:

This was done by Republicans including Ronald Reagan.

Hardly supporting the silly “all liberals are racists who want minorities to die hrrr hrrrr” argument so many around here like to trot about.

1. avatar Bill in IL says:

Once again for the slow among us. Gun control is not about guns or party affiliation, it is about CONTROL.

1. avatar mike marriam says:

And for the super slow what’s going on isn’t an attack on our gun rights its an attack on our civil rights.

2. avatar int19h says:

Yup. But every time the feds do something silly, you get a truckload of “you should have voted for Romney!” comments right on this here blog. As if it would have changed anything.

8. avatar sa99 says:

OMG love this guy NRA where are you hire him

1. avatar JohnPaschke says:

NRA: “Pass”

9. avatar Greg Camp says:

Control freaks feel superior to anyone else. It’s fun to watch them when two disagree with each other on some small point–it wrecks the whole narrative until they can believe that they’ve torn apart their fellow traveller’s heresy.

10. avatar Mike says:

He’s the man! The only thing I take issue with is 150LB women… jeesh. 🙂

11. avatar BradN says:

I generally find this guy to be a flaming ignoramus of epic proportions and I say this as a fellow Black dude but, this is the only video of his I’ve ever agreed with (minus the whole abortion thing but that’s another situation for another website).

Democratic liberals aren’t really racists. It’s just that they think they’re superior to, you know, them.

13. avatar In Memphis says:

I cant help but imagine a piano and gosepel choir gently playing in the background.

14. avatar Randy Drescher says:

Some liberals maybe, the no weapons people want to invite minority robbers into their “nice” store so they won’t be hurt. s brady has made her stance quite clear, Randy

15. avatar Ben says:

This is certainly true. My sister—who is white as a sheet, by the way—narrowly avoided being attacked by three men when they came to believe that she MIGHT have a gun in her purse (she did not). She reached in her purse to get her hand around a little (non-functional it turned out later) canister of pepper spray, and left it there—one of the guys says, “She’s got something in her purse!”, and they decided to go attack someone else.

Those guys sure as hell weren’t worried about pepper spray… not three men… all that would do is get you raped even harder. They had to play a game of “you bet your life” over the contents of my sister’s purse and they decided to take a pass.

That’s the reason I advise people to carry in their pocket, or if need be, purse… it lets you “brandish” without actually showing the gun. It lets you walk down the street with a gun in your hand if that’s how nervous about a situation you are. You’ll never get a gun out quicker than the one that is already in your hand.

Gun banners obviously never even bother to consider that the presence of firearms in people’s homes and/or purses and pockets is deterring crime. With an estimated per household rate of gun ownership over 50% one would have to assume that the effect is significant.

16. avatar Proverbs says:

This is the first time I’ve heard this guy, but I’m impressed with his delivery and passion. NRA, listen up – hire this guy as a spokesman for the NRA. I pay for 5 NRA memberships, so count this as 5 votes, please.