BREAKING: New Info on Sandy Hook Spree Killer

Lanza family home in Newtown Connecticut (courtesy news.yahoo.com)

The Internet’s abuzz with a document dump from the police investigating the Sandy Hook spree killing, unsealed by a Danbury, Connecticut judge. Amongst the revelations: investigators found an empty box for “Battle Tested” vest accessories and 1600 rounds of various caliber ammo inside Lanza’s two-story home. Click here to read the press release from the Danbury State Attorney’s office (thanks Pascal). Make the jump for a run-down and an inventory of some of the other items uncovered in the course of the investigation [via Yahoo] and links to the warrants [via CBS New York]. . .

Warrants [via VBS New York]

Warrant #1
Warrant #2
Warrant #3
Warrant #4
Warrant #5

Inventory [via Yahoo]

Item #71 – Reciepts and emails documenting firearm/ammunition and shooting supplies.

Item #77 – Blue folder labeled “Guns” containing reciepts, paperwork and other firearm related paperwork.

Item #81 – Paperwork titled, “Conncticut Gun Exchange, Glock 20SF 10mm FS 15 round FC,” dated 12/21/11

Item #83 – Email re: Gunbroker.com dated 10-12-11.

Item #85 – Printed photographs, misc. handwritten papers, and Sandy Hook report card for Adam Lanza

Item #86 – “Look me in the eye – My life with Asbergers” book, “Born on a blue day – inside the mind of an Autistic Savant” book, “NRA guide to the basics of pistol shooting” book.

Exhibit # 605 – One (1) receipt for Timstar Shooting Range located in Weatherford, Ok and one (1) NRA certificate for Nancy Lanza.

Exhibit #606 – One (1) Paperback book titled Train Your Brain To Get Happy, with pages tabbed off.

Exhibit #608 – Three (3) photographs with images of what appears to be a deceased human covered in plastic and what appears to be blood.

Exhibit #609 – Seven (7) journals and miscellaneous drawings authored by Adam Lanza.

Exhibit #612 – One (1) holiday card containing a Bank of America check #462 made out to Adam Lanza for the purchase of a C183 (Firearm), authored by Nancy Lanza.

Exhibit #630 – One (1) New York Times article on 02/18/08 of a school shooting at Northern Illinois University.

According to the search warrant (also released today), police arriving at Sandy Hook Elementary School discovered Lanza “dressed in military style clothing, wearing a bullet proof vest lying deceased on the floor in the middle classroom. The … deceased male was in possession of several handguns [actually two: A SIG SAUER P226 and a GLOCK 10mm] as well as a military style assault weapon.”

The search warrant also says that police found Nancy Lanza “lying in supine position on a bed in the 2nd floor master bedroom” with an apparent gunshot wound to the head. Investigators located “a rifle on the floor near the bed.” As far as I can tell, the rifle type has not been revealed.

According to a warrant, on December 14, FBI agents interviewed an unidentified resident who described Lanza as a “shut in” and “avid gamer who plays Call of Duty” and rarely leaves the house. Now there’s a surprise.

comments

1. avatar Adam says:

Not much in that article.. I’ll wait for videos from the front of the school and pictures of the shell casings inside the school among other things.

1. avatar Hal says:

I am not so sure:

Item #83 – Email re: Gunbroker.com dated 10-12-11.

“NRA guide to the basics of pistol shooting” book.

one (1) NRA certificate for Nancy Lanza.

The liberal statist press is going to have a field day with those. However on the bright side we have:

You heard it here folks! The New York Times is partly to blame for inspiring the Sandy Hook killer. I demand 100% universal background checks for all writers and a government ban on certain newspaper articles. For the children, of course.

1. avatar m11_9 says:

WTH is an NRA cert.?

I want one, they only send me a wallet card.

1. avatar Charlie Kilo says:

Certificate of Completion for training. You also get one for being an Instructor. So, either completion of student training or instructor training, not sure which they are implying.

2. avatar Jeff says:

If you read the press releases and warrants it states six magazines were found in the vicinity of the shooter and one loaded in the ar plus the fully loaded ones he had on his person. So the numbers are a max round count of 210. So either they didn’t recover all the cartridges or something is amiss.

The passenger compartment is not a glovebox. It’s any area of the car that the driver isn’t sitting. So passenger seat rear seat etc.

The saiga is wrong because the max magazine or drum that I’ve found is 30 rounds.

The British bolt action caliber is incorrect on the warrant and there are numerous typos on the warrants. Albian ? Maybe Albanian but I’ve never heard of it

3. avatar elnonio says:

Jeff: unless they were reading an import stamp from st albans which, iirc, is century.

2. avatar Pyratemime says:

And apparently Bank of America was involved in funding this nefarious ner-do-well.

1. avatar David W. says:

C183 firearm? According to Sebastian it’s actually a camera. Made by Kodak. It’s a point n’ shoot so it has 300% more asaulty goodness!

3. avatar IdahoPete says:

“OMG OMG!!! An NRA CERTIFICATE!! An NRA Guide!!See? The NRA is responsible for the deaths of all those children!” [Probable statement from some media or ploitical idiot, somewhere.]

Gee, if they find a high school graduation “certificate” (diploma) will they start blaming the high school?

1. avatar Hal says:

You laugh. Just watch those vultures blame the NRA.

2. avatar MJ says:

why would an elementary especially in that area have cameras? i live in connecticut. it looks like you will be wondering your whole life to see if this shooting really happened or not

3. avatar William Burke says:

There’s not going to BE any videos. If they had supported the police scenario, don’t you think we’d have seen them with hours, or days at the most?

1. avatar BlinkyPete says:

Truthers and conspiracy theorists are dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

2. avatar Ike says:

I’ve never heard of a “C183” firearm… and a quick google search shows a lot of Kodak easyshare cameras instead. Hmm…

1. avatar Thomas Paine says:

maybe CZ 83, and they read it wrong.

1. avatar Sam C says:

Wouldn’t be the first time with this incident.

They described the Сайга-12 shotgun as a “Canta-12.”

1. avatar Pantera Vazquez says:

.380 compact pistol

2. avatar PowerTrippin says:

Did they locate this C183 or cz83 (any .380 ammo) what is the date on check you have to be 21 to own a pistol.

1. avatar TeutonicTenifer says:

Not to own, just to buy from a Type 01 FFL. Through a private sale, any non-prohibited person can buy a handgun.

Except in NJ, of course.

3. avatar In Memphis says:

Of course any of the firearms related evidence in Nancys name will get twisted by the antis. “See he was able to do this and buy that. The receipts were found to prove it!”

4. avatar Tim U says:

“Battle Tested” gear?

Um…. that’s a paintball brand. Nothing bullet proof or bullet resistant whatsoever. Just cheap MOLLE/web gear for paintballers to “look tacticool” when they are running around the woods.

1. avatar Leo Atrox says:

Yup. “Battle Tested” (BT) is the brand that Ben Tippman established after he left the family paintball business (Tippman … duh) to create his own paintball company.

It didn’t say that Lanza was wearing the BT vest, but its mention in the list of evidence seems to suggest a level of general ignorance on the part of investigators and/or the media.

1. avatar John in AK says:

It had me fooled, I’ll admit. Not many in my circle are paint-ballers. Or skate-boarders. Or texters. Dude. OMG. WTF? LSMFT. LOL.

1. avatar Peter in W TN says:

You must be as old as I am to remember LSMFT. LOL

2. avatar benp says:

I though it was the Mil-sim branch of Empire. But all BT stuff would look military grade to your standard non paintballler.

5. avatar Watchmen lewis says:

bunch of spin on this propaganda

6. avatar dwb says:

i am pretty sure it was exhibit #666 that was the culprit. Thats the number of the beast.

7. avatar BigBear says:

Evidence showed that he studied other mass murders for months and laid out his plan very carefully. It suggests that he was intent on this even though it was against the law. Imagine that.

8. avatar Pencotron says:

I thought he was found with a the 10mm Glock and a Sig226? Not several handguns but more than one.

1. avatar Loyd says:

All reports I’ve ever heard said “10mm Glock and 9mm Sig”

9. avatar Matt in FL says:

The AP is reporting that

Adam Lanza killed 26 people inside Sandy Hook Elementary School and took his own life within five minutes of shooting his way into the building, State’s Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III said in a statement accompanying the release of the warrants in the Dec. 14 massacre.

They also report that

A loaded 12-gauge shotgun was found in the glove compartment of the Honda Civic Lanza drove to the school with two magazines containing 70 rounds of Winchester 12-gauge shotgun rounds.

I’m not sure how that works exactly. I have trouble fitting my XD(M) 3.8 into my glove box, although I don’t drive a Civic.

1. avatar Michael B. says:

They are so goddamned stupid, lazy and irresponsible.

1. avatar SCS says:

This, right here.

2. avatar B says:

Guess we’ll just have to wait for the real facts to come out. Wait…

3. avatar dwb says:

two magazines with 70 shells of 12 ga ammo… Thats either a 3.5 ft detachable mag, because each shell is about 1″, an 8 ft long tube mag. what am i missing??

1. avatar Matt in FL says:

Well, if it was a drum-type magazine, I could see maybe getting one of those (at 25-30 rounds) into a glove box. But not two, and certainly not with the shotgun as well.

1. avatar Hal says:

I want what you’re driving if you can fit a drum mag into the glove box 🙂

4. avatar Hank says:

I don’t even see 70 rounds of 12 gauge in a Civic glovebox without magazines or a shotgun, much less a shotgun that would fit with it. Nothing about that paragraph jives with me.

5. avatar Matt in FL says:

From the actual press release (Thanks, Pascal):

1. avatar In Memphis says:

“The shotgun was moved by police from the passenger compartment of the car to the trunk for safekeeping.”

In other words, they couldnt control their crime scene? Unless their was a victim in the car requiring acecess by EMS why would they need to move evidence for “safe keeping?”

2. avatar Bob in Boston says:

Sounds like baloney to me – I saw video footage of a cop clearing the 12 gauge in the trunk. If they had “moved it for safe keeping”, they wouldn’t have to re-clear it, they would hav left it with the action open, because cops are always VERY safe, right?

6. avatar TeutonicTenifer says:

I’m also wondering where he found 35-round drums.

7. There’s helicopter footage of the Police retrieving the shotgun from the trunk of the Civic.
      I can’t say I’m in the least surprised at the media’s poor & inaccurate reporting, as anything not in support of their anti gun agenda isn’t worth the time needed to state the truth – especially when the fallacies are happily in accordance with said agenda.

10. avatar wisconsin says:

C183 is aa camera or maybe a cross bow

11. avatar CCW Guy says:

“A loaded 12-gauge shotgun was found in the glove compartment of the Honda Civic”
    I need to see a picture of the shotgun or the civic to believe that. Can’t they educate themselves?

1. avatar TeutonicTenifer says:

Civics must have MASSIVE glove boxes, they really should advertise that feature.

1. avatar Adam says:

Well I blasted through all 5 pdf’s and saw nothing special that I could see.

I would love to know the witness who is redacted who said “o adam lanza never leaves the house and always plays COD and is weird” (not an exact quote) 😛

1. avatar Pascal says:

ALL I know is looking at various MSM accounts, half of them cannot even get the info on the warrents correct. I just saw 70 rounds in a Saiga shotgun magazine. Not sure if this is on purpose or because they cannot bother to post fast enough and do not bother.

I am not sure whom they have to protect the witness from or who is left to prosecute at this point. It seems like a lot of needless BS.

12. avatar Henry Bowman says:

So he’s autistic and/or asbergers… and no one wants to talk about the likely cocktail of government-approved/mandated psychotropic drugs he was likely on?

13. avatar Lowne says:

(From State Attorney’s Office statement – http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?Q=521730&A=4226 ) :
    “The police found a loaded 12-gauge shotgun in the passenger compartment of the car the shooter drove to the school. The shotgun was moved by police from the passenger compartment of the car to the trunk for safekeeping.”

What?

Why in the hell would the police move an item from one section of the crime scene / evidence gathering area, to another one? They wouldn’t. They’d record the placement of all evidence via photograph and then take the evidence into custody. That would be like moving a bloody steak knife from the dead attemtped rapists’ hands to his back pocket for “safe keeping”.

14. avatar ChuckN says:

It’s a little unnerving to see what the news listed for
    items. Receipts, emails, a NRA book, a folder to keep
    receipts separate; all stuff the average gun owner
    will have. I fully expect that the news media will
    include these items in their quest to make a “profile”
    of a school shooter.

1. avatar Matt in FL says:

I was amused at all the “computer equipment” they found and were going to send to the lab for analysis. I was discussing with a friend the other day who had the most “old useless computer stuff” in their closet. If they ever did an inventory like that on my closet, it would list a Western Digital 20GB (build date 10/2000) and a WD 40GB (build date 2/2004) in a box in my closet, and an even older computer with three hard drives in 1GB, 2GB and 13GB varieties. God only knows what they’d find when they analyzed all of them.

1. avatar TeutonicTenifer says:

Just in my current chassis I have about 4TB of storage. I feel bad for the poor sap who would have to go through something like that.

1. avatar Matt in FL says:

Oh, my current PC has in excess of 8TB. I was more referencing the really old, really small hard drives that are so old I can’t tell you the last time they were installed in something. I’m reasonably certain none of them were wiped before being stuck in a box, so there’s no telling what’s on them.

2. avatar BlinkyPete says:

Any titties, perhaps?

3. avatar Big John says:

ha. i’m rocking a raspberry pi for my work compy right now. set up to run on a 2gb SD card, but i spoiled myself and got the 16gb.
          even if my browser history could lead to some embarrassing discovery – pop! flush! – out comes the storage and down the drain it goes.

2. avatar Joke & Dagger says:

Oh, they’ve already been analyzed Matt. You also have your own TTAG frequent flier special drone.

1. avatar Matt in FL says:

Ah, but I just moved. Now they have to find me again.

15. avatar Soccerchainsaw says:

Where was the famous AR in all this? I’ve been seeing references on other articles responses that there was no AR involved. I’ve mentally attributed this to wacko tin foil hatters. Is the above list complete? Where is the AR that spurred the latest attack on scary black rifles and standard capacity magazines? Ok TTAG, what’s the truth about this? Was an AR used or not? What is your level of certainty with your answer? Thanks all.

1. avatar Adam says:

I am pretty sure it says in the pdf’s that they found him dead in the school with the AR near him with how many bullets left in it and the 30rd mags he brought with. He supposedly killed himself with the 10mm glock.

This from the 1st PDF ( The Governor’s statement)

The shooter took his own life with a single shot from a Glock 10 mm handgun. He also had a loaded 9mm Sig Sauer P226 handgun on his person. Recovered from the person of the shooter, in addition to more ammunition for the handguns, were three, 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster, each containing 30 rounds. Located in the area of the shootings were six additional 30-round magazines containing 0, 0, 0, 10, 11, and 13 live rounds respectively. One-hundred-and-fifty-four spent .223 casings were recovered from the scene.

1. avatar Charlie Kilo says:

That math doesn’t add up. 30+30+30+20+19+17=146. 146/=/154

1. avatar Mauser says:

Perhaps the 8 extra rounds were fired from a magazine still attached to the rifle, which was not included in the count?

2. avatar Charlie Kilo says:

Perhaps… However, laws of evidence and investigation don’t deal in “perhaps”, they deal in facts or what can be proven by facts. I suppose I’ll wait for additional information that accounts for those 8 cartridges.

3. avatar Pascal says:

@Charlie Kilo

Not everything has been released. Some warrants and some additional info has been sealed for another 90 days.

4. avatar reader says:

Per the press release, there were 14 left in the mag still attached to the Bushmaster and one in the chamber. That’s 15 more. By my math (assuming he loaded each of the mags you tally with the full 30), that’s 161 spent to 154 recovered. 7 missing = not recovered or not loaded? Not vouching for the reports’ accuracy, just saying the numbers sort of work if you count what was still in the gun.

5. avatar Joke & Dagger says:

Yeah, that really makes a difference Charlie.

6. avatar Matt in FL says:

OK, the rest of us will go on living our own lives.

The round count was off a bit, so that leads me to the conclusion that they made the whole thing up to take our guns. I’m not even sure those kids died that day. I mean, have you seen any pictures of the bodies? I sure haven’t. Why wouldn’t they release the photos of the bullet-riddled bodies of 6-7 year old kids? Clearly if this had really happened they would have plastered those pictures all over the front page and the evening news. Absence of evidence is evidence of absence, after all. WAKE UP SHEEPLE! THIS NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

{ahem}

Oh, sorry. I thought this was Facebook for a second.

7. avatar BlinkyPete says:

What Matt said.

16. avatar OldLawman says:

How long ago did the shooting happen ? (Yes, I know) Jeez, if this is the best they can do after all this time, then we will be waiting forever for the “official” report and analysis. After all, the suspect is known – and dead. So is the only other person with any responsibility – his mother.

Trust us, we’re the professionals.

17. avatar Henry Bowman says:

So, he’s autistic and/or asbergers… and yet no one wants to talk about the c0cktail of government-approved/mandated psychotropic drugs he was likely on.

Note: My first comment attempt was spam filtered because I spelled c0cktail correctly.

1. avatar Adam says:

Yes totally strange they didn’t “confiscate” any drugs at all, yet they’ll list totally useless things that are listed in some of the warrants. I have a daughter who is autistic and I am sure they’d find all our medications if she went on a psycho killing spree.

1. avatar Henry Bowman says:

Well, they can’t rightly address the real issue of mental health and Big Pharma influence and still keep the focus on the red herring of guns.

18. avatar TC says:

Next news report will be ” OMG Lanza and his mother were trained NRA killers”

19. avatar CJ says:

The headlines today are reading “Arsenal of weapons found in Newtown gunman’s home”. What would they say about the contents of your average gun enthusiasts gun-vault? “Enough weapons and ammunition to equip a small army found in …….”.

I’m permanently dizzy from all the spin.

20. avatar Russ Bixby says:

I’m a Liberal (actual, not a modern Statist) and I am pissed.

Wording matters, due to inferences drawn and implications made. To wit, I just heard on the radio about the “arsenal” A.L. “owned.”

He didn’t flippin’ own sh!t, damn it, except in the “possession is nine tenths…” sense. The laws work, irrespective of his mother’s poor choice to store her stuff in the closet.

He stole it. As in if I steal a truck tractor and ram a school bus, people have no cause to whine that I shouldn’t have had a CDL or the ability to own a dangerous vehicle. I wouldn’t own it, any more than that a$$wipe owned “his arsenal.”

Thrice-cursed morons.

21. avatar jwm says:

Inaccuarate, hurried, biased reporting coupled with the chaotic situation is the breeding ground for most conspiracy theories. The theories are just as inaccurate, hurried and biased as the reporting. It’s a race between the media and the theorists to see who can get it the wrongest the firstest.

1. avatar William Burke says:

Good to hear from the group’s Coincidence Theorist/Lie Believer.

1. avatar jwm says:

Good to be aknowledged by the Alex Jones cult.

1. avatar chuck says:

Then do your own thinking and stop listening to the Main stream news!

22. avatar John E> says:

This is an Arsenal? Crazy, I wondered what I would be labeled as? Especially with my collection of Antique Japanese Swords. Or the text books on serial killers I use to teach my Criminology class? Or my dads and granddads ww2 and ww1 uniforms? or the collection of cutlery I use in the kitchen?

1. avatar Russ Bixby says:

Ban armor-piercing Ginsu knives! For the children!!!

2. avatar Pascal says:

ar·se·nal noun
      a place of storage or a magazine containing arms and military equipment for land or naval service.

a government establishment where military equipment or munitions are manufactured.

a collection or supply of weapons or munitions.

a collection or supply of anything; store: He came to the meeting with an impressive arsenal of new research data.

Sometimes words have emotional meaning or sound bigger than what they really are.

3. avatar William Burke says:

I don’t think you should be even TALKING about that stuff!

23. avatar Brian says:

The Wall Street Journal is reporting that they found a “gun locker” that did not show signs of forced entry. I wonder if Ms. Lanza failed to lock it or (worse yet) let her son have the combination.

1. avatar Alex Peters says:

My guess (and it’s a complete guess) is that he had the key, combination, etc. By many accounts NL knew her son had severe mental problems, but it looks like she had quite a large blind spot when it came to him. The narrative I see emerging is that of a mother who couldn’t connect with her son. In the months (years?) prior to Sandy Hook, NL began introducing her son to a hobby she loved – firearms. The two would go to the range together and perhaps shared a connection for the first time in a very long time. For NL to keep AL away from her firearms would result in losing that one connection she had to her son.

Of course, this could all be completely wrong.

1. avatar Brian says:

Makes as much sense as anything. That said – and I know I am going to catch flack for this – our community needs to do a better job of self policing on secure storage, including not letting your significantly mentally ill kid have unfettered access to guns and ammo.

1. It is just safer

2. Fair or not we are all judged, and our rights imperiled, by the actions of the few. Irresponsible gun owners sh#t the bed we all have to sleep in.

1. avatar CarlosT says:

Or, he was okay at one point, when she introduced him to the activity, then started to go wrong. I remember hearing that she was working on arranging inpatient psychiatric care for him right before he did this.

2. avatar Brian says:

Sure, but when it started to go bad, which she clearly understood because she was trying to get him committed, she should have taken the necessary steps to remove his unilateral access.

24. TTAG, thank you for jumping on this. Here in CT, this is the big news of the day, believe me. Hopefully people will take the time to read it all and digest it before they opine about it. This is heady stuff, full of many answered questions, but also bringing rise to many more. Yikes.

25. avatar Brooklyn in da house says:

I have read a couple of articles this morning and they say the investigation is not complete and it will take a few more months to do so. It seems a little convenient that they would release partial information at this time with all the laws they are looking to pass in the next couple months. I dont know how these investigations work but shouldnt they complete it and double if not triple check the facts before releasing any info?

26. avatar JAS says:

Bulletproof vest? The media never even read the last paragraph on the Governor’s statement, to wit:

“The released search warrants were obtained on December 14, 15, 16, 2012, within a short time of the shootings. Subsequent investigation revealed that shootings took place in two of the classrooms, not three, and that the shooter was not wearing a bullet-proof vest, nor was he a teenager. ”

Nice reportage – journalistic incompetence is the norm nowadays.

The Kid was definitely suicidal, but decided to take his mother and her “other children” with him.

27. avatar louis says:

ban NY times for inspiring lanza

28. avatar TeutonicTenifer says:

Just the media showing their ignorance again, calling a bunch of nylon pouches “bulletproof”.

I’m also wondering why they call the P226 by name but refer to the Glock 20SF as “10mm Glock”.

1. avatar JAS says:

And bullet-resistant vests are restricted items. You need the right ID and paperwork to buy one.

1. avatar John in AK says:

Not really. Mainstream manufacturers and LE dealers generally won’t sell to just anyone, but some do, used or surplus vests are readily available, and private sales are unrestricted in many jurisdictions.

2. avatar matt says:

They’re only restricted if youre a felon. Even then it doesnt stop you, I got my Level 3A vest off eBay with a pair of SAPI plates for about $325, no questions asked.

1. avatar JAS says:

Matt,

I know you didn’t mean it but what you wrote made you sound like a felon :).

Try buying one from a reputable dealer. ID and paperwork is required. Especially with plates.

29. avatar Dave says:

They will be touting the ammo he actually shot and/or had in the house as a reason for things like ammunition controls, banning online ammo sales, and reporting “large” ammo sales. They don’t seem to realize that the amount of ammo used in a mass shooting is less than what a target shooter goes through regularly. And for a regular criminal even a 50-round box of ammo is way more than he needs.

30. avatar neiowa says:

What I find interesting about the Sandy Hook shooting is that there was a 100% kill rate. No WIA. How does that compute?

1. avatar CJ says:

Everyone that was killed, died. Or everyone that died was killed. Perfect gun grabber logic.

2. avatar John in AK says:

This beast intended to kill and leave no survivors. Multiple hits. Head shots. Small children. Close range. Had enough?

3. avatar Billy Wardlaw says:

False-Flag Attack, with no “loose ends”? …this tin-foil itches!

4. avatar William Burke says:

To me, it says either professional work, or they’re lying. People here make fun of bumble-brained gun-grabbers, then go and believe everything in news reports. That’s worrying inconsistency.

31. avatar jbarr says:

“…1600 rounds of various caliber ammo inside Lanza’s two-story home.”

I love how they try to make these look like large numbers. 1600 rounds of ammo really isn’t that much to a gun enthusiast. Consider if a person shoots at a range twice per month. It’s not uncommon to blow off 100-200 or more rounds per session, so that equates to somewhere between 2500 and 5000 rounds per year. In earlier days when ammo was available and cheap in bulk stocking up on 5000 rounds for cheap prices simply meant that you had a years worth of ammo. Not too unlike someone buying a crapload of golf balls for the upcoming season.

1. avatar Russ Bixby says:

Ban 1.68″ dimple shot!

32. avatar JAS says:

I had to write Megyn Kelly this PM and correct her for parroting the lies. Her show was off the top. Bullet-proof vest, HUGE arsenal, incredible weapons, the tone of indignation that was the worst part.

Fire up the emotion! That sells….

33. avatar Billy Wardlaw says:

Why is every load-bearing vest a “Bullet-Proof” vest, with these idiots?

34. avatar Ed S says:

The timeline doesn’t even add up. They said he was going for maximum kills and it took 20 minutes for law enforcement/first responders to show up so he had 20 minutes to run out of ammo, but instead did all his killing in 5 minutes and did what for the next 15? He still had plenty of ammo left to jack up his score even higher being that there were some 700 kids still left in that school. None of this makes sense.
    Twenty minutes! WTF??? The police station is only 6 minutes away! Was there some donut convention going on in a neighboring town or something?

1. avatar William Burke says:

Check the helicopter footage of the school grounds from that day: you can CLEARLY SEE a body under a YELLOW TARP in the parking lot. Wasn’t he supposed to have killed himself inside the school?

2. avatar Russ Bixby says:

Not a doughnut convention, but just about as bad.

There was a regional get together to discuss best practices should an emergency arise; everyone was there.

It’s all in the timing.

35. avatar niceguns says:

IT TOOK THEM 4 MONTHS TO FABRICATE ALL THIS BULLSH**
    THEY SHOULD HAVE SPENT SOME TIME IN TRYING TO FIND OUT WHO WAS THE TERRIBLE COMPUTER PROGRAM DESIGNER THAT PUT THE STUPID HAIR HAT ON ADAM LANZA…WHAT A GIVEAWAY THAT IT IS ALL BULL

1. avatar Matt in FL says:

You seem lost. You turned right, Facebook was to the left.

36. avatar guy22 says:

This is still up Fox News:
    “Danbury State’s Attorney Stephen Sedensky says Adam Lanza killed 20 first-graders and six adults using a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle before taking his own life with a Glock 10-mm. handgun. Sedensky says Lanza had another loaded handgun with him inside the school, as well as three, 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster.
    The documents say Lanza was found dead in the school wearing a bulletproof vest and military-style clothing, according to the Associated Press.”
    Key words: military-style- bulletproof vest -three, 30-round magazines –

Lanza drove to the school with two magazines containing 70 rounds of Winchester 12-gauge shotgun rounds.”
    Key words: two magazines containing 70 rounds

“An arsenal of weapons, including guns, more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition, Samurai swords, knives and a bayonet were found in Lanza’s Connecticut home following the Dec. 14, 2012, massacre, according to search warrants.”
    Key words: arsenal of weapons

“extensive inventory of the evidence seized from Lanza’s home and the car he drove to carry out the massacre”
    Key words: extensive inventory

“At the house, investigators found books about autism and Asperger’s syndrome as well as an NRA guide to pistol shooting.”
    Key words: NRA guide

“Investigators also found a gun safe belonging to the shooter’s mother, Nancy Lanza. There was no evidence the safe had been broken into. Police said they found a smashed computer hard drive, a gaming console and a gun safe in Lanza’s bedroom”
    Documents indicate authorities found a safe with shotgun shells and numerous boxes of bullets. In a bedroom closet, they found ear plugs, a handwritten note regarding ammunition and magazines, paperwork on guns and a metal bayonet.”
    Key words: brown gun safe(lucky it was not black, as those are bad).

I hope Fox and the AP don’t pay for this people for this type of reporting!
    Guy22

37. avatar C says:

C183? never heard of it. and “wearing a bullet proof vest”? Yeah, sure. tactical vest maybe. And most wouldn’t care to ascertain the difference.

38. avatar chuck says:

Anyone find it troubling that the shooter fired 154 shots inside of 5 minutes (as per 911 timelines and eye witness reports) for a total of 1 shot per 2 seconds, moving thru as many as 5 stations (school rooms) AND performing as many as 6 magazine swaps by someone who never left the house and was never seen at any of the shooting ranges within a 50 mile radius of his home! This is what we are suppose to believe? I find more comfort in believing the “Magic Bullet” theory before this.

1. Sorry, no.
      It doesn’t surprise me in the slightest.
      He took six shots to cause each casualty, so it was hardly aimed fire & most shots were from feet & inches away rather than yards.
      I can consistently put 20 rounds into a Fig.11 target at 200yds in under a minute with a FAL & an AR will do it easier.
      There’s no conspiracy in the deed but there sure as Hell IS in the reaction from the administration; they had gun control contingencies in place just waiting for something like Sandy Hook to act as a catalyst.

39. avatar Daniel says:

“avid gamer who plays Call of Duty” and rarely leaves the house. Now there’s a surprise.”

Riiiiight, because if a person plays Call of Duty they should be seen as a murdering psychopath ticking time bomb. Get real and grow the hell up.