Convicted Rapist Jerome McCory Hearts Gun Control [NSFW]

True story: Ohio resident Jerome McCory is a registered sex offender (rape) and gun control advocate. Not the ideal combination—unless you’re a WHIO-TV producer.

comments

1. avatar Javier says:

Only the CRIMINALS and POLITICIANS want the law-abiding unarmed. It makes it easier for the POLITICIANS and CRIMINALS to control them. Yes, I know the two words mean the same thing.

1. avatar chuckb says:

No, they don’t.

To quote despair.com

Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often. And for the same reason.

2. avatar William says:

That’s how this s*** works. The loudmouthed rapist becomes an upstanding citizen when he takes on the evil world of self-defense. FTFP!!!

3. avatar MattK1 says:

He just wants to keep his work place safe! He doesn’t want to have to worry about who is armed. He should be able to flourish in his field!

4. avatar Shire-man says:

I love it. Since he’s for gun control he’s just a poor guy trying to rebuild his life after making a mistake.

If he were against gun control he’d be the epitome of right-wing woman-hating evil.

Gotta love relativity.

5. avatar jwm says:

Who’s in favor of outlawing booze? Baptist preachers and bootleggers. Who’s in favor of gun control? Crooks, crooked pols and idiots.

1. avatar Accur81 says:

You’ll take my scotch on the rocks when you pry the glass from my cold drunk hands!

1. avatar jwm says:

I feel the same about my Smith and Wesson.

Which is why most of us have two hands. One for each.

6. He lost he right to own a gun as a result of her crimes. Since he doesn’t have one, of course he would prefer that others don’t as well.

7. avatar Justme says:

Please be careful with spelling. Jarome McCorry is on the sex offender list. Jerome McCory is not.

8. avatar Ropingdown says:

Lots of former criminals are proudly standing up for gun confiscation, McCory. MikeB666. If McCory was against restrictive gun laws, the press would preface every word he said with “warning: you are about to here the pro-gun views of a criminal.” Simple. It’s all propaganda. The politicians know what their sugar-daddies want. The soccer moms and perps are Lenin’s “useful idiots,” brought along for a ride to a destination they don’t comprehend.

Soccer moms are useful? I think you give them far too much credit.

1. avatar Ropingdown says:

Useful for pleading for gun confiscation. Useful for being there waiting to get the balls so they can be put back in play.

2. avatar GS650G says:

I can think of a few things soccer moms are useful for.

9. avatar Lance says:

Thats who love gun control the most apart from fascist like Obama are murder rapist buglers and thugs.

10. avatar APBTFan says:

Good on her. It’s pretty risky to shove your show into a place guarded by some firepower.

11. avatar My Name Is Bob says:

Wow, she’s PISSED! (And rightfully so) I’m glad she posted the video.